Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Selenium WebDriver 4 - New Features in Detail!
[Bild: dm5pqussovwah7wmqh4nz1qkyx.jpg]

Selenium WebDriver 4 - New Features in Detail!
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.5 GB | Duration: 11h 7m

Learn all there is to know about Selenium WebDriver 4 in easy to follow steps. 100+ downloadable code examples!

What you'll learn
All the new key features that are being delivered in Selenium Webdriver 4
Understand each feature with clear and easy to follow examples
Become confident with Selenium Webdriver 4 and learn how to adopt the design changes
Build on your automation testing skillset and to stay up to date with the very latest advancements

Description
What does this course cover?

This courses teaches you everything you need to know about the long anticipated Selenium WebDriver 4 release - which has been years in the making. Learn about all the new features in detail & more.

What topics are included?

Easy to follow project setup and installation

Learn & understand design principles (DriverFactory, Hooks, Properties File...)

Understanding the key features of Selenium Webdriver 4 (including docs)

Browser options

Waits

Handling windows

Relative locators

Actions

Screenshots - (Including Full Page Screenshots)

Chrome developer tools - (Chrome Devtools; Emulate GEO Locations, Capture Network Requests etc)

Selenium grid 4

Docker & Video Recording Capabilities

Selenium IDE & Parallel Test Execution

And more

Why this course?

I have been developing course on Udemy for years and have amassed a following of thousands of students. I know what works in terms of effective teaching and I have used the very best approaches so that you walk away from this course feeling confident on the subject. Careful course design and preparation is key in providing the very best learning experience. The course has also been recorded with professional-quality recording material - to give you the very best learning experience.

Why learn from me?

I am an experienced lead automation test engineer. Automation testing is my day job (feel free to check my LinkedIn), and I have been responsible for implementing and overseeing automation testing for various companies. Having taught various teams and people, I know what works in terms of students getting the most from my mentoring.

Homepage

[Bild: 003webdriverwaitexplim1jy0.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Automation Architect - Selenium WebDriver - 9 Live Projects Panter 0 54 27.01.2024, 10:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Selenium WebDriver with Java -Basics to Advanced+Frameworks Panter 0 59 18.01.2024, 14:10
  Realistic Facial Features Drawing Using Pencil And Charcoal Panter 0 68 11.01.2024, 13:48
  Selenium WebDriver +Java-Basic to Advanced+ RealTime Project Panter 0 110 12.03.2023, 00:14
  Zbrush High Detail Poly Painting Course Module 2 Panter 0 96 08.12.2022, 02:37
  Selenium Webdriver with Java & TestNG Testing Framework Panter 0 90 07.12.2022, 00:30

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat