Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Creating A Si-fi Environment - Bio Lab
[Bild: 22411389b150ajmn.jpg]

Creating A Si-fi Environment - Bio Lab
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 25 lectures (12h 29m) | Size: 12.1 GB

Creating A Si-fi Environment using (Zbrush, Blender, Unfold 3D, Mari, Marvelous Designer, C4D(Redshift), Photoshop)

What you'll learn:
Software: Zbrush, Blender, Unfold 3D, Mari, Marvelous Designer, C4D(Redshift), Photoshop

Requirements
Basic 3D Software Knowledge

Description
Creating A Si-fi Environment using (Zbrush, Blender, Unfold 3D, Mari, Marvelous Designer, C4D, Photoshop), and powerful plugins of Blender (BoxCutter, HardOps, SpeedFlow), C4D (Turbulence FD), and rendering with Redshift for C4D.

• Over 12 Hours Video Tutorials

• HD Resolution

• Language: English

If you have trouble with purchase, you can contact me with message to get the link of Gumroad

Glad be here to share my experience and skills with you.

CG Artist & 3D Generalist, Since 2003, Specialized in 3D Related Field and Game Engine, from Modeling, Sculpting, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Rendering, FX, Post Product to Concept and Design.

Glad to be Here to Share My Experience and Skills with You.

Subscribe to Keep up with the Newest.

Youtube: EvolvingCG

Artstation: evolving_studio

Facebook: leovvon

Twitter: leouvon

Instagram: leouvon

CG Artist & 3D Generalist, Since 2003, Specialized in 3D Related Field and Game Engine, from Modeling, Sculpting, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Rendering, FX, Post Product to Concept and Design.

Creating A Si-fi Environment using (Zbrush, Blender, Unfold 3D, Mari, Marvelous Designer, C4D, Photoshop), and powerful plugins of Blender (BoxCutter, HardOps, SpeedFlow), C4D (Turbulence FD), and rendering with Redshift for C4D.

• Over 12 Hours Video Tutorials

• HD Resolution

• Language: English

If you have trouble with purchase, you can contact me with message to get the link of Gumroad

Glad be here to share my experience and skills with you.

Who this course is for
Game,Animation,Film,Concept,3D and Related Field Artist

Homepage

[Bild: 013c4dcontainermaterichkoa.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Cybersecurity Lab Environment in EVE NG Panter 0 120 25.10.2022, 22:16
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Environment and Light Panter 0 105 22.10.2022, 23:59
  Creating a Kitchen Environment in Unreal Engine 5 Panter 0 148 25.06.2022, 22:39
  Creating a Japanese Shrine Environment in Unreal Engine 5 Panter 0 160 26.05.2022, 19:49
  Creating a Moroccan Riad Environment in Unreal Engine 5 Panter 0 137 01.03.2022, 13:32
  Sci-Fi Game Environment Panter 0 253 21.06.2021, 21:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat