Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
30 Days of Self-Care: Yoga, Breathwork, Meditation and More
[Bild: 42008186f0629zk8r.jpg]

30 Days of Self-Care: Yoga, Breathwork, Meditation and More
Created by Alice Rawsthorne | Last updated 8/2021
Duration: 6h 27m | 34 sections | 42 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 7.5 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub

Enjoy some Me Time with these 30 guided self-care activities, including yoga, meditation, breathwork and more.

What you'll learn
A range of different sessions to support self-care and Me Time
Yoga flows for self-care
Breathwork for self-care
Meditation for self-care
Creative self-care colouring activities
Support with continuing your self-care journey

Requirements
There are no course requirements or prerequisites.No previous experience is required.

Description
Join Alice - yoga and meditation teacher and founder of My Self-Care Edit - in this 30 day self-care journey. Try an activity a day for 30 days to help you to build a self-care routine and support your physical and mental wellbeing. Each day includes a 10-35 minute activity to help you to show yourself some love.
What is Self-Care?
Self-care can by defined as the actions that individuals take for themselves, on behalf of and with others in order to develop, protect, maintain and improve their health, wellbeing or wellness.
What's included in this course?
During this course you'll be guided through different self-care activities including yoga flows, meditation, breathing exercises and activities to encourage you on your self-care journey. This course includes:
Yoga: Choose from a range of yoga flows including energising classes, relaxing flows and strengthening exercises during this course. Variations for different experience levels are given, so if you're new to yoga or if you're an experienced practitioner, you'll still be able to benefit from connecting to your body and breath in these classes.
Meditation: Take time out of your day just for you to be guided through a selection of meditations, each with a different theme or focus. You are worthy of this self-care and Me Time - enjoy it!
Breathwork: Breathing exercises are a great way to connect to ourselves, focusing on our breath and using it as a tool to find calm and balance. You don't need any previous experience to try these exercises.
Self-Care Activities: Other suggestions and activities are included within this course including a gratitude exercise, drawing and creative colouring exercise.
If you have any questions about the course structure or content, take a look at the preview videos and feel free to get in touch with any questions! Ihope you enjoy joining me on this self-love and self-care journey.

Who this course is for:Busy people who would like to take some time out of the day or week to re-connect and give themselves some self-care

[Bild: 1.usingmusicandmoveme9lju9.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 3 (Yoga Alliance) Panter 0 57 06.03.2024, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  30 Day Yoga Reset & Renew | GOYA CCEP & Yoga Alliance YACEP Panter 0 59 06.03.2024, 00:30
  200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 2 (Yoga Alliance) by Maria Sabeva Rusina Panter 0 55 06.03.2024, 00:09
  200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 1 (Yoga Alliance) (2024) Panter 0 46 04.03.2024, 12:37
  Yoga Teacher Training - Part 1 (200Hr Yoga Alliance) Panter 0 52 03.03.2024, 09:38
  Yoga Teacher Training - Part 2 (200 Hours Yoga Alliance) Panter 0 47 03.03.2024, 09:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat