Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Adobe After Effects CC: Complete Course - Novice to Expert (updated 8/2021)
[Bild: 6gmnbqz04x1hkijkhyvhwklk8n.jpg]

Adobe After Effects CC: Complete Course - Novice to Expertupdated 8/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 14.5 GB | Duration: 34h 47m

What you'll learn
How to use all of After Effects CC - in a dynamic, hands on approach.
Boost your creativity by completing 50+ Practice Activities and projects from simple to complex.
Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step, easy-to-use method.
Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
How to use specialized visual effects such Motion Tracking, Camera Tracking, Chromakeying, Rotoscoping, Stabilizing and many more.
Master Visual Time Effects on Videos and Motion Graphics.
Work in 3D space with Cameras, Lights and Shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics Projects.
How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics.
Create advanced Text Animation in 2D & 3D - cool stuff only in After Effects.
And much more for you to become an expert in Motion Graphics, Visual Effects and Compositing
Work with the latest Responsive Design Techniques

Requirements
No Prior Knowledge of After Effects, Visual Effects or Motion Graphics Required
A working copy of preferably After Effects CC 2021 or CC 2020
All project files are available in After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019 and CC 2018
Backward compatibility up to After Effects CC 2017 for all projects

Description
The Most Comprehensive, Bestselling and Highest Rated After Effects Complete Course with over 460+ Lectures and 35+ hrs of Video.

Updated in August 2021 to include the latest Motion Graphics and Visual Effects Techniques. New 15 Sections added or upgraded.

New Sections added periodically to give you the BESTSELLING and HIGHEST RATED COMPLETE Adobe After Effects Course. The Ultimate Learning Experience with Hands On Practice Activities and Their Tutorials to cement and expand your learning.

After Effects CC: The Complete After Effects CC Course from Beginner to Advanced.

Tsui Lau: "Great course covering so many areas and going into lots of detail. Louay was very descriptive and went through easy to follow, step-by-step stages which was very helpful as a complete AE beginner. Would recommend!"

Drek Fite: "Louay is an excellent teacher. There is so much in this course, and there is no way that you can remember everything. However, I think it is the best overview of AE available. I've already come back to review certain portions of the course when working on various projects, and that is very helpful. Making good use of the Notes feature too for such a large course is helpful. Louay was extremely fast at responding to questions and viewing my work that I posted on YT. I would highly recommend this course."

Restructured, Repackaged to give you an Ultimate Learning Experience.

Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video created. Learning how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects has become essential. Talents to create these kind of animations and effects are more and more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of sites on the web.

Learn and Master Motion Graphics and Visual Effects in After Effects in this Comprehensive Course:

Understand the concepts behind Animation Techniques and Motion Design

Learn how to Design, Animate, and Sequence complete Motion Graphics Projects

Work with all the transformations basic and beyond

Learn easy, yet powerful, techniques to create the most complex animations

Create Stunning Visual Effects using Build in Effects (no expensive third party plugins)

Apply specialized effects such as Rotoscoping, Chromakeying, Camera Tracking and many more...

Mastering After Effects

Learning the fundamentals and beyond of Motion Graphics and Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects is a very powerful tool at your fingertips.

Motion Design: How to design attractive and realistic motion.

Visual Effects: How to create stunning visual effects be it on graphics or videos.

Compositing: How to create realistic attractive scenes while combining motion graphics, visual effects and videos

You will go through creating useful and practical animations and learn how to use simple and complex animation techniques. This is not the type of 'Tips and Tricks' here and there course. This Course is a serious learning experience where you get to actually create serious animations and genuinely learn how to use After Effects and become a top notch animator and a visual effects artist.

Viry Juárez Lozada: "It's a very complete course. The instructor answers all the questions in every lesson and explains everything in detail. If you are a beginner in After Effects it's perfect for you, Louay begins with the very basics and covers a lot of the software. The practices are very helpful to understand the lessons and to get you used to AE."

Contents and Overview

You will start with a fast track to get familiar with After Effects and Create a Crash Animation. You will then learn all about the essential transformations using practical animations and useful examples. You will build Projects and Videos from scratch and practically learn more about numerous features and functions of After Effects.

You will go through projects where you will learn how to create animation sequences and package a whole video.

Essential manipulation of the many methods in After Effects are covered with emphasis on practical use and not just an overview of methods.

Most importantly throughout the course the spirit of compositing, putting together Visual Effects and Motion Graphics is thoroughly covered. This experience is invaluable for you to master Visual Effects in After Effects.

Here some of the techniques you will Learn:

The latest Responsive Design Techniques.

Create your First Motion Graphics Video.

How to Design and Animate a full motion graphic project.

How to create complex motion paths in After Effects.

How to import pretty complex motion paths from vector files.

Spatial and Temporal Interpolation.

Reveal Techniques using Track Mattes and Masks.

Important Animation techniques to help you create better animation fast.

Essential 3D Animation Techniques.

Advanced 3D with Cameras, Lights and Shadows.

3D Camera Orbit Null.

Complex, Compound and Bezier Shapes.

How to use the latest shape properties (2021)

Per Character Text Animation and how to use text presets

How to create the latest modern titles and lower thirds

How to use the Puppet Tools in CC 2018 and CC 2019/20

How to Use Expressions - from simple linking to complex interpolations

How to create Animated Infographics

How to create Data Visualisation Charts

Animation Presets - Using, Editing, Creating and Saving Presets

How to Composite with Masks and Effects

Motion Graphics Time Games

Videos Time Games

Motion Tracking

Camera Tracking

Green/Blue Screen Chroma keying

Rotoscoping - Removing backgrounds

Importing and Animating Vector Graphics from Adobe Illustrator

Best Exports for YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook

Motion Graphics Visual Effects

Color Correction & Color Grading

How to use the all New Scripts to Animate Mask points

Using the Essential Graphics Templates

Lots of compositing exercises

.... and so much more interesting and useful updates you will discover within the course

Most Importantly this course offers you the chance to understand, practice and develop your skills in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics and lots of compositing.

Inger Wold: "I have learned so much. I have already sold and made several videos. But this is still just the beginning, and the course made me able to find even more cool stuff. Still learning"

Abdulrazek Fawzy Abdulrazek: "It's the Best Course In After Effects I have ever seen. Accurate + Fast + Smooth + Knowledgeable = Expert Instructor. Louay Makes you enjoy every bit he shows. Really if you want to Knock the real world of AE, come to Louay."

Elizabeth Yorick: "This is EXACTLY what I have been wanting!! A course with an instructor that actually explains everything!! He is also very prompt in reviewing your work, leaving comments and answering questions!! I would give this 10 stars if I could!!! Thanks Louay!!"

Prerana Golechha: "Super Amazing Course. I recommend it to everyone who wishes to get a good hold on the subject. Thank you sir, for explaining the concepts well and for being so patient in answering all our queries."

See you inside the course

Louay

Who this course is for:
Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing ,Visual Effects, and Motion Graphics
Intermediate After Effects Users who want to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos
YouTube Publisher looking to add Motion Graphics, Titles, Lower Thirds and VFX to their Videos
Video Editors looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
Motion graphics artists and graphic designers

Homepage

[Bild: 2.howtocreatemasksmassaky2.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 43 14.02.2024, 09:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete CSS Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 44 05.02.2024, 10:59
  Adobe Photoshop CC - Complete Course From Zero To Hero Panter 0 40 03.02.2024, 12:33
  Django Pro : De Novice à Expert en Développement Web Python Panter 0 40 02.02.2024, 08:43
  Complete SQL Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 48 21.01.2024, 12:47
  Complete Python Megacourse: Beginner To Expert Panter 0 42 02.01.2024, 23:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat