Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Excel Microsoft Excel - 5 Levels Mastery Course 18+ hours
[Bild: 4080772074a3rqkes.jpg]

Excel Microsoft Excel - 5 Levels Mastery Course 18+ hours
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 30 lectures (18h 30m) | Size: 8.2 GB

Complete Excel Mastery With Latest Updates 2021, Master Basics, Functions, Formulae, Charts, Data Analysis & Much More!!

What you'll learn:
Master Excel From Scratch From Beginner To Advanced Levels Having 5 Levels Of Proficiency
Impress Your Boss And Peers By Unleashing The True Power Of Excel
Be Proficient In Working With Formulas And Functions In Excel
Create Mind Blowing Charts, Visualization Features & Integrate Them Into Your Worksheet
Efficiently Analyze And Manage Excel Data : Implement Conditional Analysis, Pivot tables , Data Validation Techniques Seamlessly
Tap Into In Depth Features Of Power Query , Power Pivot : Generate Robust Reporting Solutions
Have Full Access To An Excel Trainer with over 15 years of experience

Requirements
Just a zeal to learn.
However If You Don't Have Excel Also You Can Get Started, I Will Tell You How To Use Latest Excel Version For Free Online So That You Don't Have To Pay A Single Penny. Check The Preview First And You Shall Know Of It !!

Description
You can learn and practice Microsoft Excel Latest Version For Free !!

No need to spend a penny for buying any software ...

Not believing me ?

Check the free preview of first video of my course which shows you on how to do it in under 5 minutes.

I have structured the course into 5 levels which will make you an Expert in Ms-Excel in No Time.

Hearty Congratulations If You Have Come Till Here .

You have already taken a small but crucial and important step to Master Ms-Excel.

Here is a Gist what all you will benefit from in this course:

Mastering Excel Worksheet Operations and Templates

Customizing User Interface Experience for Ms-Excel

Mastering Ms-Excel Formulae for Mathematical, Textual, Conditional Analysis, Financial Analysis. Statistical Analysis purposes

Mastering Basic to Advanced Ms-Excel Charting Techniques with Custom Visualizations

Mastering Data Analysis using Tools like Pivot Tables , What-If Analysis, Goal Seeking, Solver , Analysis ToolPak and Much More

Mastering Power Pivot ,Power Query and working directly with Internal Data Model

In addition to above I shall solve your every query and also add any additional material if you request it !!..

So what are you waiting for ?

Also You Will Get a Certificate Upon Course Completion And ..

You Have 30-day Money Back Guarantee And

Life-Time Access And

You Can Access This Course Anywhere On Mobile & T.V.
Enroll Right Away and Transform Yourself from an Excel Beginner to Excel Master !!

I Am Eager to Meet You Inside The Course

Who this course is for
This Course Has 5 Levels Of Excel Proficiency.
If You Want To Transform Your Excel Skills From Beginner To Advanced And Even Beyond, Then This Course Is Just Right For You
Excel Users Who Have Basic Skills And Want To Develop Their Skills Further
Students Looking Out For Extraordinary Interactive Hands On Approach For Advanced Excel Skills Training
Professionals Looking To Pursue Career In Business Intelligence, Data Science, Financial Modelling & Advisory , Investment Banking
No Prior Knowledge Is Required !!..

Homepage

[Bild: 5.excelpivottablefeatyaklv.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Arabic Language Master Course 100+ hrs + 17 Levels A1-C1 Panter 0 41 31.03.2024, 11:36
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  English Grammar for All Levels Panter 0 47 30.03.2024, 10:07
  Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel Mastery Bundle 2016 Panter 0 56 14.03.2024, 23:54
  Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook And Word 2013 - 26 Hours Panter 0 52 14.03.2024, 23:48
  Microsoft Office 365 - Excel, Word, Powerpoint Und Outlook Panter 0 52 14.03.2024, 23:43
  Master Excel and Solve 500 Problems (Beginner - Advanced) Panter 0 61 14.03.2024, 23:37

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat