Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Med's Map - Complete Edition by Ahmed Aldoori
[Bild: v946vbpeqzucye89nfijffyj00.jpg]

Med's Map - Complete Edition by Ahmed Aldoori
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 717kbps | Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 64kbps
Genre: eLearning | Duration:10 Weeks | Language: English | File size: 11.8 GB

You too can paint like a professional. With this comprehensive course, you'll learn the techniques you need to work as a concept artist or digital illustrator.

So You Want to Be a Pro?
If you want to become a professional illustrator or concept artist, you need a clear map of how to get there.

I've taken everything I learned from my last 10 years working in the concept art industry. And I've compiled the techniques you actually need to know into this comprehensive course.

I'll Show You How
Each lesson gives you step-by-step explanations for the elements of digital painting.

Over the course of 15 lessons, we'll cover the basic foundations, then work up to creating complex faces, lighting, concepts, and even stories.

What to Expect
This course is for artists, like you, who understand learning takes dedication, practice, and trial & error.

You'll get 15 tutorial lessons with guided assignments for each lesson. You can work at your own pace, but each lesson is designed to take you a week. Think of this like a college-level course (but at a fraction of the cost).

You're going to look back 15 weeks from now and be amazed at how far you've come. Here's how one student progressed ?

Homepage

[Bild: 02.paintingtheappleszsjr6.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Med's Map Complete Edition by Ahmed Aldoori emmuon91 0 206 27.09.2021, 17:21
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition) Panter 0 296 10.04.2021, 19:26
Letzter Beitrag: Panter

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat