Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn Polish, Polish Course - Polish Language From 0 To Hero
[Bild: qnroslhthry5zrjbykzfow9kmh.jpg]

Learn Polish, Polish Course - Polish Language From 0 To Hero
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 10.4 GB | Duration: 16h 34m

Learn Polish Language with Polish Native Teacher. Full Polish Language Grammar Explained. Polish Songs & Memes Included!

What you'll learn
A detailed and thorough knowledge of Polish language and grammar.
Read & Understand the Polish alphabet.
Polish vocabulary related to 30 different topics.
Polish Grammar Cheat Sheet - Everything you need in one place.
Polish Slang & Commonly used phrases, words.
Construct grammatically correct sentences in Polish across many topics.
69 PDF files with Polish vocabulary & verbs from every lesson.
Speak Polish confidently at home and in public places & understand spoken Polish language.
Understand Polish Songs, Memes & Media Translation.

Description
LEARN THE ESSENTIALS OF THE POLISH LANGUAGE IN A MATTER OF HOURS, NOT YEARS!

Forget boring lessons in a language school. Forget fitting someone's schedules. Study whenever you feel like it. The course covers EVERYTHING to get you a communicative level in Polish as soon as possible.

In this course, we will achieve your goal to GET COMMUNICATIVE in Polish!

Join 300+ students on the bestselling Polish course on Udemy!

What students are saying:

★★★★★ Your explanation is very clear and descriptive. I know it's a difficult language, but it's easier with you.

★★★★★ I loved the way that you teach. I learnt a lot and at the same time, I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for all your effort.

★★★★★ I enjoy earning Polish this way

★★★★★ I completed the first 5 days and I much prefer this course as opposed to the group classes I was having before in Warsaw.. She's very informative and I feel like if I focus and actually apply her advice, it's possible to learn this language. She explains well and introduced new vocabulary which I can download on my computer.

★★★★★ I haven't finished the course and I already feel like I'm learning a lot, and Weronika makes it easy and fun! I'm super happy with this course

★★★★★ Excellent teaching. Encouraging to learn Polish. Highly recommended.

Join The Only Polish Language Course That Covers It All!

With over 17 hours of lectures, quizzes, downloadable materials and recommendations - this complete Polish course is one of the most comprehensive on the internet.

Learn Polish Language The Polyglot Method

Listen to the lectures, download the resources, make exercises & TALK TO YOURSELF in Polish! Talking to yourself in Polish will help you break the ice and force you to use the language. Follow the Polish translations that are included at the end of each lesson.

Learn step by step, day by day. Learn Polish fast and easy.

Join an Exclusive Polish Facebook Group and Connect with The Community of Students Learning Polish from +40 countries in the world!

Take advantage of this free group, which you can join as my Polish student and find a partner to further practise to talk, create sentences to get them corrected. Enjoy additional materials to learn Polish!

Everything You Need to Know to Communicate in Polish

Polish vocabulary Related to 30 different topics (Food, Family, Months, Days, Numbers, Car, Home, Cinema, Furniture, Body Parts, Animals, Professions, Hobby & many more)

150+ Polish verbs for your daily communication

Polish slang and expressions you won't find in any books

Polish songs with translations

Polish memes

Real life recommendations (to follow Social Media pages in Polish & more) to have Polish Language around you outside the course as well

By the end of this course, you will be able to communicate confidently in Polish & understand the written and spoken Polish language. This is the most complete, the easiest and the fastest way to learn Polish language in a short period of time!

What are you getting?

✔ Lifetime Access to course

✔ 17hrs+ on demand video lectures

✔ Multiple Choice Quizzes, Creative Exercises

✔ Polish Grammar Cheat Sheet

✔ PDFs with vocabulary/verbs from each lesson

✔ Recommendations for your future learning of Polish language

✔ Useful tips on how to get Polish language around you during your day (Social Media)

✔ Flexibility to study anytime you want

Ready to Learn the Polish Language?

Wait No More & Start to Speak Polish like a Native. Buy the Course Now and Have Fun Learning Polish Language With Me!

Polish your Polish Today!

Who this course is for:
Complete Beginners, who have never learnt Polish before.
Polish Learners, who have some basic knowledge and would like to refresh it or learn more.

Homepage

[Bild: 1.tobeaboutyoushgkgm.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Polish Language, Polish Course - Learn Polish Intermediate Panter 0 63 03.12.2023, 01:50
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn Sanskrit Language (Samskrutam) - The Complete Guide Panter 0 45 27.11.2023, 00:34
  Learn Ga Language: Full Beginners Video Course Panter 0 78 19.12.2022, 23:07
  Learn Twi Language: Full Beginners Video Course Panter 0 69 18.12.2022, 22:15
  Arabic | Learn Arabic language | All you need in one course Panter 0 127 05.10.2022, 10:17
  Learn How To Code: Google's Go (golang) Programming Language Panter 0 145 23.06.2022, 01:33

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat