Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Naturopathy for Covid-19
[Bild: 41658463814372j8i.jpg]

Naturopathy for Covid-19
Created by Linda Lazarides | Last updated 7/2021
Duration: 46m | 5 sections | 5 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 774 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub

How to Combat Covid-19 with Nutrition and Naturopathic Products. This course is based on the very latest research.

What you'll learn
The naturopathic approach to help prevent Covid-19 infection
The naturopathic approach to combat a Covid-19 infection
Nutrition advice to prevent and combat virus respiratory infections in general
Which nutritional deficiencies are most important to prevent

Description
The School of Modern Naturopathy has based this course on the very latest research as at July 2021. Everything in the course is supported by medical research studies and clinical trials. There are a large number of trials currently taking place, testing the anti-Covid effects of everything from vitamin C and selenium, to honey and pineapple extract.
You will learn which foods will most help you, both for prevention, and if you develop Covid symptoms. Advice on supplementation is also given.
Section One
Covid-19 prevention. What are the priorities? Part I
Section Two
Covid-19 Prevention. What are the priorities? Part II
Section Three
I have symptoms of flu or Covid-19. What should I do?
Section Four
How Covid-19 attaches itself to our cells. Can we prevent it?
Section Five
What is severe Covid-19, and why do some people get it?
This free course consists of five video lectures, and two downloadable pdf resources. The pdfs summarize the practical advice given in the video lectures, and also include the School of Modern Naturopathy's anti-viral vitamin C protocol.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this course is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and safety, but this course is provided on the understanding that neither the instructor nor Udemy is liable for any misconception or misuse of the information provided. and shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the said information. Results from applying the knowledge gained from the course may vary according to individual genetic and/or other factors or medical history, which are beyond the control of the instructor. Studying this course implies your consent to these terms and conditions.

Who this course is for:Those who are interested in the naturopathic approach to combat viruses

[Bild: 1.covid19prevention.ws9j57.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat