Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Wix Web Design 2021:Level 1:BEGINNER *Wix Certified Trainer
[Bild: 4lvpg0hxk0biotgvfvw5dz1kkb.jpg]

Wix Web Design 2021:Level 1:BEGINNER *Wix Certified Trainer
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.80 GB | Duration: 11h 46m

Learn from a Wix Certified Trainer how to build an engaging website that converts visitors to leads -- guaranteed!

What you'll learn
Build a professional website and publish to the internet

Requirements
You should be able to access the internet and have basic PC skills

Description
New for 2021: I will walk you through some of the latest and highest converting Wix templates

*New 2021 Templates

Remote Learning Classroom

Business Resume with animated logo

BONUS: Walk-through tutorials of 14 top-selling Wix templates to save you time and frustration.

Earn money during the pandemic working from home as a Web Designer for your own business or service or a Digital Agency building sites for others.

This Web Design Beginner Course will take you from concept to publication of a professional and stunning website, all without writing code. Build a site for yourself, for your business, or make money building them for others. Don't just watch random videos on Web Design. This class will take you step-by-step. New content is added to keep the information current and your designs cutting edge.

NO WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

You will learn:

SMART goals

Knowing Your Target Audience

Call-to-Action Buttons

Website Mapping

Wix Artificial Design Intelligence

Building Custom Sites

Choosing the right Domain Name

Publishing to the web

Search Engine Optimization Essentials

Using the Google Search Console

Intro Video Transcript:

Hello, welcome to the Webmaster Academy. My name is Michael Wood and I am the owner and chief web designer at Captivatim Multimedia.

Over the years I have built websites for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations. I realized during those years that people had a wealth of ideas, dreams, and goals they wanted to pursue...but there was one thing they all have in common. they all need a website. Think about it. Your website is the first impression people have of your business or service. But more than that...websites drive your customers to take action. You know, to buy your latest product, make an online appointment for your services, or even make reservations for an event your hosting. What I'm saying is that your website should be MORE than just a fancy business card. It should be the front lines of your business. It should be actively updated. It should work hard for your business so you can grow your audience and get your message out.

As a Wix Certified Trainer, I decided to design a course that is easy enough for anyone with basic computer skills to build a professional website without writing code. In this 101 course, we will plan out your website, decide on some SMART goals, identify your target audience, and then we will build a website using Wix.

How fast do you need your site? As they say, time is money. Do you have 15 minutes? I will show you how to use Wix Artificial Design Intelligence to create a stunning website in less time than it takes a pizza to be delivered to your house.

People who have taken this course often say they wish they had this information 10 years ago. And if you already have a website, let's make it better.

I can't wait to see the Webmaster you will become at the end of this. So, let's get started.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn web design without writing code. Build a site for yourself, your business, or for others

Homepage

[Bild: 1.mappingyourwebsitesk2jv4.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Train The Trainer Coach: Complete Guide To Coaching Trainers Panter 0 38 03.04.2024, 22:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  CBTNuggets - Certified Wireless Design Professional - CWDP-304 Panter 0 54 10.03.2024, 08:45
  Architectural Design Course--from beginner to advanced level Panter 0 61 11.02.2024, 02:08
  Grasshopper- Parametric Design- From Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 49 03.02.2024, 12:00
  Level Design Master Class: All in One Complete Course Panter 0 51 30.12.2023, 00:40
  English for Elementary| Beginner Level (A1) (2022) Panter 0 50 27.11.2023, 00:50

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat