Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Piano Method For Beginners - Piano Lessons
[Bild: pianomethodforbeginne04j67.jpg]

Piano Method For Beginners - Piano Lessons
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps®) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 6.72 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 18 lectures (5 hour, 21 mins) | Language: English

Learn how to seriously play piano with an experienced master degree piano teacher and international concert pianist.

What you'll learn

Play piano seriously on a high level.
Classical piano method, learn to read notes and become independent to play anything you want later.
Discover music from inside with a top level pianist.

Requirements

A piano and a book to start.
All explained in the introduction video.
A lot of will and discipline will be necessary.

Description

I started to play piano aged 1 with my father, teaching piano at 16 and do international concerts at 24. Now in 2021 I am 38 so this will be 37 years that I play piano every day, will make me 22 years teaching experience and 14 years serious concert experience. I actually did a break between 5 when I took my first few piano lessons and 13 when I started again alone. I did my Master degree in Brussels. My father plays piano very well and my great grand-father was a famous belgian composer.

With these lessons I want to share all my knowledge about piano and help you being able to play nice music you always dreamed to play. I will start from the beginning leading you trough every step and telling you what to do and how so you just have to let you lead and apply what I say, be relaxed, practice, be patient and you will see in some years you will thank me.

I live in Zurich and have 40 students from all ages and all level coming to my piano salon for piano lessons. You can check my websites or social medias and read some nice references students wrote about my lessons. Check my youtube for more videos of my concerts and other.

Hope you will enjoy, be patient and practice is the key.

Yours,

Sebastien Dupuis

Who this course is for:

People who want to learn seriously how to play piano.
These are serious professional piano lessons, no "learn without reading notes" or "learn piano in two days" here.

[Bild: pianomethodforbeginnew6jeu.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Piano Journey: The Definitive Piano Learning Experience Panter 0 43 21.01.2024, 13:09
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Piano and Keyboard For Beginners: Play By Ear Chords & Songs Panter 0 60 12.08.2023, 21:19
  TTC - Great Piano Works Explained Panter 0 57 12.08.2023, 20:57
  Unlocking Your Pro Gospel Piano Flexibility and Creativity Panter 0 55 12.08.2023, 20:52
  Modern Gospel Piano Dirty Chords And Chord Expansion Series Panter 0 54 12.08.2023, 20:47
  Pastel Painting For Beginners - 9 Lessons In 1 Course Panter 0 69 23.07.2023, 19:26

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat