Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Card Magic Masterclass: Learn World-class Magic Tricks Today
[Bild: 6p4adwsuleypu27ubbhicz8kky.jpg]

Card Magic Masterclass: Learn World-class Magic Tricks Today
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 15.3 GB | Duration: 12h 5m

The Secrets of Incredible Card Magic Tricks & Performance With an Award-Winning Magician - Start Amazing People Now!

What you'll learn
Perform Miracles in a Matter of Minutes
World-Class Magic With an Award-Winning Magician
Handle a Deck of Cards Beautifully
Astonish Anyone With Tricks as Seen on TV
Construct Your Own Tricks
Come Up With Your Own Presentations
Improvise Magic on the Spot
Learn Crazy Flourishes: Boomerangs, Fans...
Theoretical Concepts to Polish Your Tricks & Performances
Build an Arsenal With Tons of Techniques
Have Complete Control Over ANY Deck of Cards

Description
This online magic course will teach you how to perform incredible effects with a deck of cards, and even create your own tricks so you can astonish anyone.

This magic course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of card magic, even if you have little to no experience with it, and create amazing moments with an audience of any size.

Master the art of card magic and create miracles in your hands.

Instead of spending countless hours searching through books, courses, and other sources, in this course I will guide you through every single stage of card magic, as well as showing you tricks, techniques, and ideas that can't be found anywhere else.

This course is designed for all levels of magicians who want to pick up a deck for the first time, astonish friends and family, larger audiences, or even perform in theaters or on TV.

What you will learn:

Learn how to handle a deck of cards

Understand the mechanisms of perception and how to exploit them

Perform mind-blowing tricks used by the most renown magicians

Develop your own style of performance

Design your own tricks and routines

Handle an audience with complete confidence

And so much more.

Handle a deck with ease, create impossible moments, and astonish anyone anytime.

What you will get:

Over 12 hours of content

75 lessons with excellent video quality and multiple angles

Access to a private FB group where you'll keep learning magic for free

Contents and overview

This course is structured in a comprehensive manner to guide you through every step of the way. Each lesson has timestamps and a list of prerequisites so you don't get lost if you jump around.

You'll start by learning some self-working effects so you can, right after purchasing the course, go ahead and freak anyone out.

Then we'll delve into the nitty gritty and learn in three parts: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. With a specific module for techniques, tricks, and theory for each section, you will progressively deepen your understanding of card magic, and will easily know which category fits you at any point.

In the beginner section you'll learn the fundamental techniques to both handle a deck, and to start performing impressive magical moments. Then you will learn several tricks you can perform with these techniques-some of which are in my own repertoire, don't let the idea of beginner fool you-, and, finally, we'll talk about some basic ideas of presentation to embellish your tricks and performances.

In the intermediate section you'll start learning the tools to create absolute miracles with your hands, and as your arsenal of techniques expands, the sky becomes the limit. You'll, once again, learn many tricks you can perform with said techniques, including my absolute favourite card effect. Finally, we'll talk about the famous topic of misdirection and how to put together your own routine.

In the final, advanced section you'll learn techniques that will take time to develop, but that you can use for so much. The tricks you will apply these techniques to are all in my personal repertoire, and some of them are even my own creations. In this section we'll discuss how to use magic as a form of expression, invent your own tricks, and even how to improvise magic on the spot!

Who is your instructor?

My name is Sergio Sastre and over the past six years I've been impressing, meeting, and performing for people all over the world with magic as my medium. I am currently magic champion in over five states in the US and I can't wait to share this amazing journey with you.

Also, you have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren't happy with your purchase, we will refund your course - no questions asked!

It's time for you to shock the world and you really have no excuse. Take action now and join the course, I'll see you inside.

Sergio Sastre.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to be able to perform miracles with their hands and astonish anyone they want.

Homepage

[Bild: 007triumphmyfavoritep4bkmi.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Close up, Stage Magic, Kids Party Hosting, and Balloon Twist Panter 0 66 14.03.2024, 23:59
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Blackjack Apprenticeship: Learn Card Counting and Bring Down The House Panter 0 47 19.01.2024, 11:41
  Computer Science 101 - The Magic behind the Bits and Bytes Panter 0 70 03.08.2023, 23:09
  Chaos Magic(k) Masterclass Panter 0 75 23.07.2023, 20:09
  Candle Magic(K) Foundation Course Certified Panter 0 74 20.07.2023, 23:16
  Modern French Pastry Master Class By World Pastry Champion Panter 0 68 13.07.2023, 22:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat