Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Build Responsive Websites with Modern HTML & CSS with Sass
[Bild: 438746681c017kex.jpg]

Build Responsive Websites with Modern HTML & CSS with Sass
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 90 lectures (9h 57m) | Size: 9.1 GB

Learn HTML5, CSS3 and web design by building real world websites with flexbox, grid and sass

What you'll learn
You will become a modern and confident HTML and CSS developer, no prior knowledge is needed!
You will learn CSS core concepts such as the box model, positioning schemes, CSS flex, grid, and many more.
How to plan a website from sketch
You will able to build real world website
How to make websites work on every possible mobile device (responsive design)
Learn how to work with responsive images
Downloadable source code
Requirements
A code editor and a browser
You don't need any prior experience in HTML and CSS
Description
This is a perfect course for beginners, who wants to learn web design with modern HTML5, CSS3, flexbox, CSS grid as well as SASS. This course includes basic to real-world projects. So, you will be able to create any website with responsive real-world websites. This website will look great on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
You can create a website independently without CSS frameworks like bootstrap and tailwind. any website with this skill. You don't need a computer science degree or expensive software. In order to begin this course, you do not need any prior experience with computers. However, you should have basic computer operation experience.
Why should you learn HTML and CSS first?
Building a website is fun and creative work. No matter what website it is, every website's structure builds HTML and styles with CSS anyways. HTML and CSS is the entry point for web development. I will not only teach you HTML and CSS also I will teach you how to combine your skill and create a website.
This course will cover
· HTML Fundamentals
· CSS Fundamentals
· CSS Flexbox
· CSS Grid
· Responsive design with media queries
· Animations with Keyframes & Transitions
· Sass project
If you go through with me, I hope you will have an excellent experience, how things work. I to code a website from scratch. You will be able to create a full and fresh hand-coded website.
Who this course is for
Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
If you know HTML and CSS a bit but do not know how to build real-world projects, this course is perfect for you.

[Bild: buildresponsivewebsit2pkyg.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Modern MBA - Build Your Business Using Modern Methods Panter 0 67 16.01.2024, 22:08
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Create Stunning Websites & UX with HTML, CSS, JS & Bootstrap Panter 0 46 09.01.2024, 23:24
  Learn Responsive Web Design with 4 Live Projects (2023) Panter 0 66 16.10.2023, 20:53
  SEO 2022: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites Panter 0 80 10.07.2023, 23:40
  WordPress for Non-Coders: From Setup to Stunning Websites Panter 0 162 23.06.2023, 08:10
  Modern Web Design Beginners HTML CSS JavaScript 25+ Projects Panter 0 146 13.06.2023, 23:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat