Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Calming Colic mother and baby help
[Bild: kxmceaxt0qzyq58eevdgkxqjgy.jpg]

Calming Colic mother and baby help
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.58 GB | Duration: 5h 51m

Is your baby upset, colic, crying, reflux? Do you feel helpless and unable to help them? This course has all the help !

What you'll learn
How to help an upset, crying, colic, reflux not sleeping baby
How to help your baby have better future health (as it's all linked)
Requirements
You have a new baby, they are upset and you don't know how to help them and you want your baby to have better future health too

Description
This course includes years and years of my work, research and experience I have gained in helping upset, crying babies and educating their parents who feel helpless as they don't understand why their baby is in pain and have no idea how to help them. What's even worse is there is a serious lack of knowledge and inconsistent advice, even by professionals, given to parents.
You will find this course to hold answers for you as to WHY your baby is upset and how to help them. What's more it will actually make sense to you! It often contradicts advice you have had from friends, family and even other baby health professionals. I honestly am not sure where some of the advice you get comes from! Like "there is no cure for colic", "all babies cry", "just wait until they grow out of it". You do not have to wait and yes there are ways to help your baby be better now and even healthier into the future because of how you help them now.
I have dedicate my working life to understanding why babies can be so upset with colic, reflux, why they don't sleep, cry excessively, scream and generally helping parents understand what is wrong with their baby. Parents can feel so helpless when they cannot calm their baby and importantly do not understand what is wrong with them. It's very worrying and made worse by lack of sleep. You have been so focused up until this point of being pregnant and delivering your baby that it hadn't crossed your mind what happens when you actually have a baby that is difficult to settle. This is the course you wished you had done BEFORE you had your baby.
I can tell you through my 20 plus years of helping babies that there are reasons your baby is upset! And they can be helped. It's all in my course. All my videos are short and easily watched. You can skip around to the sections that are most relevant to you. The help I offer will even set your baby up for improved future health. I have based this on scientific research and I will translate that research into usable and helpful information in my course for you too.
I have a section on scientific research and I find research that will be of use to you to improve yours health and your baby's now and into the future. I read the research and translate the results and explain to you how you can implement it and why. I also tell you stories of babies I have helped in the past, picking out some of the most unusual stories and extreme baby issues.
I'm am so pleased with this mother and baby help course, it brings together all my knowledge and all my ebooks I have written. The 7 ebooks are all available for download in this course too. It is the total package for the health of you and your baby.
Check out the free preview videos and if you have any questions at all then email me on mailto:christian@theperrymount.com.]christian@theperrymount.com.[/url] Tell me a bit about your baby's problems and I will make sure that this course will be fantastic value and learning for you.

Who this course is for:
New parents with a new baby that has colic, reflux or is crying excessively and they feel helpless seeing their baby in pain and they don't know how help them

[Bild: calmingcolicmotherand43kp6.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn how to paint portrait of a baby Panter 0 36 11.03.2024, 23:39
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Prenatal and Postnatal Birthing Classes - From Belly to Baby Panter 0 182 19.12.2021, 15:29
  Raising a Baby From 0-12 Months: The Complete Guide Panter 0 172 19.12.2021, 14:56

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat