Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Acupressure Massage For Pain Relief Certificate Course(5CEU)
[Bild: bvvqtiy9ieikuoteukbbf7dk9v.jpg]

Acupressure Massage For Pain Relief Certificate Course(5CEU)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.05 GB | Duration: 5h 6m

Use Mark's powerful acupressure massage system for pain relief. The easy step by step method that gives great results!

What you'll learn
You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this acupressure massage course from Mark personally
You will know how to apply acupressure massage techniques effectively for pain relief
You will know how to find the relevant acupressure massage points on the body to stimulate them using specific acupressure massage techniques
You will have an excellent knowledge of what works and what doesn't in acupressure massage and why
You will be able to help people(or yourself) with back pain, sciatica, knee and shoulder pain by using specific acupressure massage combinations
You will be able to differentially diagnose certain pains and where they are coming from and also know how to treat them with acupressure massage techniques
You will be able to give remedial exercises to do at home for your massage clients to help alleviate their problems
You will have a fundamental understanding of how to self treat your own pains with acupressure massage today!
Requirements
If you are going to perform acupressure massage on clients you will need either a massage table or a futon
If you are going to do acupressure massage techniques for your partner or friends you can use a bed, a futon, a place on the floor with a few blankets or something to make it softer or if you have one, a massage table

Description
Learn acupressure massage techniques from best-selling instructor, Mark Perren-Jones today!
"This acupressure massage course is informative and enjoyable i really want to just keep going with it I cannot put it down. Learning so many beneficial acupressure massage techniques and skills this course is a secret gem. It was such an engaging and informative course which I could not put down - the most interesting and clearly explained course to date. Learn from the BEST"
"I loved the acupressure course. I was able to help myself reduce knee and neck pain as well as the other kinds of pain my friends were suffering from." A.D.
"Exceptional acupressure course, having studied various courses with Udemy this I have got say is the best so far... and to top it off simple exercises that you can provide to clients." M.J.
Mark has done acupressure massage for elite athletes, celebrities and even Presidents of Countries.
So what makes my acupressure massage course so different to other courses?
In this acupressure massage course you will learn a methodical, systematic approach to treat each condition just like I do in my massage clinic-not simply learn a few acupressure massage points and basically just hope for the best which the majority of acupressure massage courses and books tend to teach
In this acupressure massage course we deal with lower back pain and sciatica, neck pain, upper back, shoulder and knee pain. Each painful condition is structured so that you know exactly how to treat your client/friends/family or yourself by using specific acupressure massage techniques.
1. Questioning before doing your acupressure massage treatments
Firstly, you will ask questions about the person's pain so that you gather information about the symptoms/severity etc so that when you see them for their next acupressure massage treatment you can then ask how they have progressed and how their pain is since you last saw them. Or if you are treating yourself you will be able to assess your own progress.
2. Address and remove the causes of the pain.
This is such a vital step which hardly ever is addressed!
Let's say that you or your client/partner/friend has lower back pain and/or sciatica. You do some acupressure massage and give the person some temporary relief but the pain keeps coming back and you have no idea why.
Well, have you addressed what is causing their pain in the first place?
No...Probably because firstly you have no idea what causes it so the person continues to harm their backs every day and therefore remain in pain.
In this acupressure massage course you will learn exactly what are the major causes of neck, back, shoulder and knee pain and even sciatica and will then be able to remove the causes!
3.Treat the affected areas with acupressure massage techniques and other specific soft tissue release techniques
In this step you will be taught extensively how to treat each condition using both acupressure massage point techniques, trigger point release and other soft tissue techniques to decrease tension, create better blow flow and nutrients to the affected areas. You will learn how to use correct posture, correct depth, how long to treat for , how often should you treat, and so much more!
4. Differential Diagnosis
Here is another incredibly important step! Let's say that you or the person that you want to treat has a painful shoulder. You treat the shoulder but the shoulder shows no improvement. You have no idea why. What if the shoulder pain is not coming from the shoulder but it is actually being referred from the neck? That's right! It is actually a neck pathology that is referring pain to the shoulder. So you need to treat the neck not the shoulder. How do you know? I teach you very simply how to detect where the pain is coming from.
5.Home Exercises after their acupressure massage treatment
Once again, this is such an important step to becoming pain free and i see time and time again people doing the wrong stretches which actually worsens their problem. For example, if a person has lower back pain and/or sciatica due to a disc bulge(almost all sciatic nerve related problems are related to L5-S1 disc problems) then the last thing that you would want to do or advise the person you are treating is to do forward bends, knees to chest exercises and lying on your back bringing your leg across your body-it will worsen your problem. I teach you the exact exercises that have helped tens of thousands of people worldwide for each condition!
6. Self acupressure and trigger points release techniques for home
Here you learn how to self treat using self acupressure massage at home using very simple things that will keep you pain free. I also teach the benefits of foam rolling which is another fabulous method to keep your muscles loose and pain free!
In this acupressure massage course, my objective was to create the most comprehensive, most effective acupressure massage course for pain relief. I believe that i have done this. You will be able to not only help your own pain but also your clients, friends and families pain based on my 20 plus years of experience, training and knowledge.
I truly hope that you enjoy my course!
Mark Perren-Jones
On completion of this course you will receive a certificate from the Isla Verde Spa Training Academy and also be eligible to join to CTAA if you so desire.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.

Who this course is for:
Anyone can take this course. Acupressure massage is fun, safe and extremely effective in helping people's pain or your own

[Bild: acupressuremassageforngkug.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master Traditional Chinese Medicine: From Pain Relief To Ove Panter 0 54 17.02.2024, 23:13
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Bowen Therapy No Massage Healing Certificate Course (8Ceu) Panter 0 60 13.07.2023, 21:53
  Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage Certificate Course (5Ceu) Panter 0 53 13.07.2023, 20:55
  A Massage Therapist'S Guide To Treating Plantar Fasciitis Panter 0 62 11.07.2023, 16:26
  A Massage Therapist'S Guide To Treating Neck Pain Panter 0 53 11.07.2023, 16:09
  Advanced Bowen Therapy No Massage Certificate Course Panter 0 56 11.07.2023, 16:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat