Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
CBT and Positive Psychology for Happiness and Success
[Bild: cvr0qa2owoanomwvbg1gfoyjrx.jpg]

CBT and Positive Psychology for Happiness and Success
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 10.0 GB | Duration: 7h 14m

Strategies from Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) to Live a Happy and Successful Life

What you'll learn
Strategies from positive psychology and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) to live a happy and successful life
Tools to quiet yourself and find inner peace
The know-how to give up waiting for "out there" to change and take ownership of your life
Tools from cognitive behavior therapy to handle negative feelings and overcome adversity
How to use CBT to choose empowering thoughts, feelings and behavior in any circumstance
Using cognitive behavior therapy to change negative stories about yourself into empowering, uplifting stories
Requirements
A genuine desire to achieve greater happiness and fulfillment in your life
Your willingness to learn and grow and be accountable for your life

Description
In this course, I teach you principles, strategies, and skills from cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology to make better choices and live a happy and successful life. The course will help you stop waiting for others and circumstances to change and empower you to take destiny into your own hands. We'll explore tools from CBT for living from the "inside-out" rather than "outside-in," empowering you to take personal responsibility for your thoughts, emotions, behavior and the results you create.
Here's what a few graduates are saying:
"Roger is a spiritual Guru. I say this because it is as though he knows what's going on in your personal life and is able to guide you toward solutions geared for you. I had the opportunity to take one of his seminar's years ago, and what I learned I still actively use today. I read and listen to everything he creates and that is why I jumped on this course. Thank God he is still teaching! His courses always exceed his client's expectations and are 100 times the value of what you pay. I can attest to this. His interest is in human improvement, not making a dollar. He is the life whisperer. Take the course and you will agree, Roger is one of the absolute best life mentor's.past, present or future. He could fit anywhere in time and help any person improve their life. Buckle up and be prepared to meet the best you possible. I only hope he continues to teach, write and create seminars!" W. Cass
"The material is excellent, well presented and the ideas/concepts are life changing. We must shift our focus from "getting" to 'being". Dr. Allen shows us the way and gives us exercises to help us get there. I love the visual of aspirins taped to the head - they won't work on the outside, they only work on the inside." John Chancellor
"The information in this course is just what I have been looking for! I have studied about joy and happiness but have never found so many insights and ways to internalize the principles until now!" Jan Mayer
"I have recently suffered with some chronic health issues. These issues have overcome my positivity and my ability to achieve happiness. They have been the focus of my life for a very long time. This course has given me a new outlook once again. I am reminding myself of the joy that I have felt throughout my life. I am now going to address the gratitude that I have for so many blessings and write down how I felt during the meaningful experiences of my life. I am excited to listen to the rest of these lectures." Pam Infanger
You will learn:
· Strategies from positive psychology and cognitive behavior therapy to live a happy and successful life.
· Tools to quiet yourself and find fulfillment and inner peace.
· The know-how to stop waiting for "out-there" to change and take ownership of your life.
· Knowledge from cognitive behavior therapy to handle negative feelings.
· How to use CBT to choose empowering thoughts, feelings, and behavior in any circumstance.
· How to change negative stories about yourself and your life to empowering, uplifting stories.
The course is based on three truths:
First is that you want to be happy. You want to feel joy, peace and love. You don't wake up in the morning thinking, "My goal, today, is to see how miserable I can be." No, if you're like most people, your greatest desire is to experience positive emotions and live a happy and meaningful life. Your desire to be happy is your natural state, as natural as eating, sleeping, and breathing and so many of your day-to-day activities (both what you do and avoid) are your attempts to find joy, meaning and success in your life.
The second truth is that life is hard. You need not look far to encounter hardships or even suffering in this life. You were born into an imperfect world, to imperfect caregivers and have likely had hard experiences, perhaps even beginning at an early age, which have caused you to feel emotional pain, fear, insecurity, inadequacy, and resentment. Although life is easier for some than others, most people experience their share of setbacks, loss, unfulfilled expectations, and just plain hard times. If you're like most people, you begrudge your hardships, wishing and hoping they would go away, but they keep coming at you in an unending series of challenges.
The third truth is that the facts, circumstances, and events don't define you. What ultimately defines you and determines your success and fulfillment is your ability to make good, positive, or empowering choices. Cognitive Behavior Therapy teaches that you have the power to choose-your thoughts, attitudes, and actions in the face of any and all circumstances of your life. And by your choices you determine your destiny, the quality, and outcomes of your life.
These three truths make up the rationale of this course. Of course, making new choices is not easy. Hence, this course. As someone who has done a ton of self-improvement work as well as helped thousands of others, I know what it takes and have designed this course to give you breakthrough insights and powerful and practical strategies to live a happy and successful life.
This course consists of four sections.
Section one is Claiming Joy.
We're socialized to believe that success has to do with externals--money, possessions, popularity, power, appearance, etc. Nothing wrong with the pursuit of externals. They bring excitement and meaning into our lives. However, we must be careful because the pursuit of externals often puts us on a treadmill of comparing and competing in which whatever we have/achieve is never enough. It sets us up to live from fear and scarcity rather than joy. In this class we'll explore how to create happiness, abundance, and success from the "inside-out" rather than "outside-in". I'm going to teach you principles and strategies from CBT and the science of happiness to know how to find happiness and joy on the inside.
Section two is Claiming Ownership.
In section two I teach you how to claim ownership of your life. This means that your feelings and the results you get are influenced, but not determined, by circumstances, events, and other people. Using principles from cognitive behavior therapy, you can learn to choose your response to anything that happens to you. You don't have to sit idly by waiting for others or circumstances to change or feel like a pawn or victim of life. I teach you how to be a victor rather than victim of life, how to take ownership of your life and live proactively from your own intent.
Section three is Claiming Your Power.
In this section of the course, I'll be teaching you a powerful model, based on principles of cognitive behavior therapy, to change your brain and how you experience setbacks and challenges so you can turn adversity into triumph and know that nothing can happen in your life that you cannot handle and master. I'll introduce you to "key moments," situations and events in which it is easy to be reactive or spiral into a negative pattern of thinking, feeling and acting. Some key moments are mild (a child spilling a glass of milk, traffic on the way to work). Others shake us to the very core (losing a job, the death of a loved one). How we handle our key moments determines the quality of our lives and relationships. By understanding this CBT-based model, you'll learn how to change your brain so you can turn setbacks and challenges into triumph, knowing that nothing can happen in your life that you cannot handle and master.
And section four is Claiming Your Story.
As a child you may have loved climbing onto the lap of a parent or sitting in a circle and listening to a favorite story. Of course, you didn't stop telling stories because you became an adult. You tell yourself stories (albeit unconsciously) every day about the meaning of the events of your life. In fact, more important than events are the stories you tell about these events. You have the ability to live a happy and successful life if you tell correct, empowering stories about who you are. I'm going to teach you to tell yourself a new story, an empowering story about yourself and your life that will enable you to feel good about who you are and achieve your greatest desires.
My experience
I have taught the strategies from this course for many years to hundreds of audiences and thousands of people. Some of my audiences have been in intensive, experiential, personal development workshops. Many of the participants from my experiential programs will still share with me, sometimes 30 years later, that my courses were a turning point in their lives or among a very few of the most meaningful experiences of their lives. So I know, from much experience, that the ideas are sound and will make a real difference to those who use them.
And that is a key. Hearing an idea is not enough. It is necessary to apply the idea to have life-changing impact. Although this is not an interactive workshop, I provide many application templates and exercises so you can use the ideas in your day to day life. And as you practice these ideas your life will improve significantly.
Testimonials
Here are a few more testimonials from people who have taken this course:
"I find these lectures engaging and motivating. I like the simplicity of the style, completely devoid of manipulation, that gives me a feeling of trust. It feels good to be taught and encouraged, to have the impression that the lecturer genuinely cares about me as a student traveling on the road to a happier life." Aicha Jacob
"This course is so helpful. I consider myself a pretty happy person most of the time but I am still learning so much from the content of this course thus far. I'm looking forward to learning more as I continue listening and practicing the concepts. Roger Allen, PHD never disappoints with his ability to connect and help those whose life he touches. I love that I can hear and see him in the videos. Udemy is a great venue. Thank you, Roger, for taking the time to share your insight and knowledge with us through Udemy." Linda Hatch
"Practical, effective tools that boosted our levels of happiness in every way. Roger presents the material in a way that makes it easy to follow and implement." Robert Spencer
"Great match - exactly what I was looking for." Suzie Sotirias
"This course doesn't gloss over life's challenges but gets to the heart of how we can determine our own happiness even during difficult times." Connie Anderson
"I am enjoying this class very much. I like the idea of "claiming joy" because that means I have control of that. That gives me the power to make the choice to accept my responsibility for myself and the way I experience life. I am looking at my intentional activities to further my happiness, not at the myths of happiness. Thanks!" Rolayne Sellers
"This course is engaging, uplifting, hopeful and fully applicable to me and to my life. Dr. Allen is an excellent presenter and his principles and strategies in the course are insightful, on target and very helpful and useful to me and the changes that will make a positive difference in my life. I have followed Dr. Allen for many years in different courses and presentations and I have been excited and grateful to do it again in this course." Randy Hardman, Ph.D.
"Just seeing Roger again immediately touches and opens my heart. I have been privileged to share with him in the past years and trust him completely and value his words and wisdom. I am looking forward to continuing my adventure toward Happiness." Shelly Johnson
Thanks,
Roger K. Allen, Ph.D.

Who this course is for:
People seeking personal transformation and skills in self-empowerment.
Helping professionals in medicine, mental health or teaching, who want to teach their students/clients/patients skills and practices in cognitive behavior therapy and happiness
Nonprofessionals in a helping role (parents, friends, teachers, etc.) who want to guide others into greater levels of success and happiness using principles from CBT.
People going through the motions of life but are not as happy or fulfilled as they would like to be.
People who are outwardly successful and yet inwardly feel down, negative, and burdened by the daily grind.

[Bild: cbtandpositivepsycholaej9q.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Psychology Of Financial Success: Master Personal Finance Panter 0 75 20.08.2023, 21:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Introduction To Psychology - College Level (Certificate) Panter 0 57 10.08.2023, 23:18
  Educational Psychology & Special Education (Certificate) Panter 0 70 03.08.2023, 00:14
  Autopilot Affiliate Marketing Success With 20 Minutes a Day Panter 0 104 03.07.2023, 19:29
  The Spiritual Person'S Guide To Success (Certificate) Panter 0 91 13.06.2023, 22:11
  Abnormal Behavior & Clinical Psychology (Certificate) Panter 0 81 06.06.2023, 18:41

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat