Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Soft Skills- Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn (2021)
[Bild: softskillslearnessentbgk15.jpg]

Soft Skills- Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn (2021)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 78 lectures (7 hour, 9 mins) | Size: 5.17 GB

The Complete Morning Soft Skills Course

What you'll learn
How to correct or change your mindset
Effective communication techniques
How to make effective use of time resources
Etiquette required in the corporate environment
Practical exercises in communication, with feedback
How to focus on the improvement needed for career growth
Express yourself clearly and accurately
All the essential Soft Skills

Description
Soft Skills are the need of the hour and are recognized as the most essential skills for greater success in personal, professional, and social lives. This has opened a world of opportunities for freshers and experienced professionals.
Research conducted by the Carnegie Foundation and Stanford research Centre has concluded that 85% of job success comes from having well-developed soft skills and people skills, and only 15% of job success comes from technical skills and knowledge (hard skills).
In a survey by Wonderlic, it was found that 93 percent of the employers consider soft skills "essential" or "very important" in a potential employee with the highest value on management and communication skills.
A study conducted by Harvard University noted that 80% of achievements in a career are determined by soft skills and only 20% by hard skills.
Whether you're working in a large corporation, a small company or even as a freelancer, the key to success is Soft Skills. Effective communication is the foundation on which great businesses are built. If you can get your message across in the right way and at the right time, half your work is done!
Improving your soft skills will take you a long way in today's challenging business environment, and give you an edge over your competition.
Our course content provides you with valuable interpersonal and organizational skills that are put together through experience and will help you go far in your career. The course will help you gain practical skills to improve your interpersonal communication through exercises, presentations, and constructive feedback.
A step-by-step process to help people give up their fears, stop self-doubt and step into the confidence to be seen and get real results in their lives.
I hear it all the time, my friend.
· "I'm stuck!"
· "I feel shy!"
· "I don't have the speaker quality!"
· "I'm afraid to promote myself!"
· "I wish I had more confidence to put myself out there, but..."
Since you're on this page, I'm guessing you're feeling some of this, too.
You want to accomplish more in your life, and maybe you feel like if you just knew it was going to work out - if you knew the step you want to take is the right one and that you wouldn't face judgment or failure - then you'd have the confidence to go all in.
Because if you're like most of my students, you WANT to go after those big goals and dreams!
There's just one tiny problem.
Something is holding you back from doing the big, scary "Thing" to move your dreams forward.
The Thing you're feeling is called to do.
The Thing that fills you with excited jitters when you think about it - but also kind of makes you feel like you're going be a failure ..
What's your Thing?
Maybe it's.
Finally, starting to speak confidently in the first place.
Taking on that new project that you know will put you outside of your comfort zone.
Being "seen" in a bigger way, whether it be through speaking, a webinar, an online course...or anything, really!
Sharing your truth with your audience in a vulnerable way.
Or maybe even changing the direction of your career, because you're feeling called to do something else.
Whatever it is, if you're like most passionate people I talk to, even though you WANT it. you just can't bring yourself to actually DO it.
Suddenly, everything else seems so much more important.
The other skills are also important, I need to better present myself, even my clothes need a makeover?
Or maybe you find yourself spending your time learning All the Things. Communication skills! Listening skills! Speaking in front of the mirror! How to speak confidently! How to become a better speaker!
Next thing you know, another day, another week, another month has passed and you still haven't done The Thing.
This may be the point where you start feeling dejected and disappointed - like you've let yourself down like you don't have enough motivation, and like maybe. maybe you're not cut out for this after all.
I'm here to tell you that that's not true.
Not even close.
It's not that you're not motivated enough, don't know enough, or don't have it in you.
It's just that the FEAR of doing what you need to do is keeping you procrastinating, stalling, and in an endless loop of "learning."
And I get it.
I've been there, and so have thousands of my students.
But guess what? You don't have to stay stuck in fear and put off your dreams forever.
In fact, what if you could dropkick fear and move forward with the confidence to play BIG in your career (and your life)?
Could you imagine what it would feel like to.
Consistently follow through on your goals - especially the "Public Speaking
Get the fear out and instead build confidence and life that's true to YOU
Put yourself out there without worrying about what people will think (especially those friends from high school you don't even talk to anymore!)
See the LIMITLESS possibilities in your life, instead of just focusing on what could go wrong
Sound impossible?
Spoiler alert: It isn't!
But here's what most people don't know.
It's not about taking another Soft Skills course. It isn't even about learning more Communication or Listening Skills!
Because if you're being really honest, how many online business courses have you already bought and never did anything with?
So if it's not about learning more Soft Skills. how DO you start being more confident in your career and finally focus on the tasks that actually matter?
It starts with realizing that our thoughts impact our actions, and our actions impact our results.
Think about it.
How you THINK about a certain situation determines which ACTIONS you take.
If you THINK that learning Soft Skills is scary and is going to require you to step outside of your comfort zone and maybe even take on a new identity. then you might do things to stall and procrastinate on actually becoming a better English Learner.
But if you know how to identify limiting beliefs when they come up and address the fears that keep you from taking action and from stepping into your limitless potential. then your ACTIONS and RESULTS will reflect your new beliefs!
And that's exactly why I created Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn - and why it's different from any other course out there.
Before you learn one more thing about learning Soft Skills or speaking in public with full confidence . you have to first be able to deal with what's holding you back from taking consistent, powerful action in the first place.
And that's exactly what we're going to do together.
A step-by-step process to help students ditch their fears, stop procrastinating, and step into the confidence to be seen and get real results in their lives.
Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn isn't your average online course.
In fact, it's not really a "Soft Skills" course at all?
It's a course that's actually going to help you implement every single course you already have learned.
Consider this your mindset boot camp.
We're going to do the deep work (but in a fun way!), so you can remove the fears that keep you paralyzed, kick perfectionism to the curb, and take consistent, aligned, and confident action toward your goals.
"Overall a very informative training session. Course content got well covered and also demonstrated the concept very well. Thanks for such an informative and concept-clearing training session..." - Kartikey Kaul, Udemy Student
"It was a really very good experience. All the details covered by sir is really great. Every smallest information was well explained by sir. I am really thankful to sir.." - Pragya Singh, Udemy Student
"Well, my own personal experience is about this online course is dam good. Also the way of teaching to the enrollers, they can easily relate such things in their situation and the voice is doing a great role in this session. And off course, it was a good match for me, definitely this right place to build your confidence by attending it. Hope you will provide us with more and short things to learn it!" - Atit Jagannath Lokhande, Udemy Student
Here's What's Inside the Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn
Module 1 - Introduction to Soft Skills
Module 2 - Cultural Communication
OH, BONUSES?
Yeah, you'll get plenty.
Bonus #1 - PDF Files of all the Modules
Bonus #2 - Fresh new weekly videos
And the best part is?
I've designed the Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn to be a great learning experience for you.
Yes, we're going to be doing deep, transformative work inside this program.
And yes, you're going to be learning A LOT about taking control of your mindset so you can take control of your results!
But I'm not about to just throw it all and say, "GOOD LUCK!"
I've broken everything down into a step-by-step system (which you have LIFETIME access to!), so you can take small, consistent action that leads to big results.
Remember-it's not a matter of doing ALL THE THINGS. It's about focusing on the right things!
And I'm breaking down exactly where you need to focus every step of the way.
"I benefited greatly from the experience and was a real plus to continue my career learning English, It is a good experience for me ♥?." - Safia Mahgoub, Udemy Student
"New arrangement of presentation for the main ideas among other courses.." - Waseem Mohssen Alhasan, Udemy Student
"Teaching style and content are effective.." - Manoj Kotak, Udemy Student
So tell me.
Are you ready to finally live your dream life from a place of I-can-do-anything confidence?
I truly believe that you have the power to change the world and that you can accomplish ANYTHING with the right mindset.
Yet so many of us are focused on the external part of their lives - the strategies and the "doing" of all the things - that they never pay attention to what's going on inside of them.
And that's why so many stay stuck in indecision, procrastination, and fear, putting off what they feel called to do and instead focusing on what they feel like they're "supposed" to do.
Consider that your procrastination, lack of motivation, overwhelm, and addiction to information are all just symptoms of living in fear.
IT'S TIME TO GROW IN YOUR LIFE WITH CONFIDENCE + COURAGE
By using my Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn, you can reprogram your fear-based thoughts and start getting confidence-based results.
The Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn is the exact course to help you dropkick perfectionism and permission-seeking, and instead take control of your thoughts, habits, and results.
It's here to help you focus on the true driver of your entire life - your mind.
And because I know first-hand what can happen when you let go of scarcity thinking and step into your limitless potential, my intention is to make this program as accessible and easy for you as possible.
"The instructor was AWESOME! I came to the class already with some knowledge of the program, but learned a good deal more thanks to your class..." - Rashmi, Udemy Student
"One of the best course.." - Suyog Mahesh Dandge, Udemy Student
"Its very good. I think its something for which I looking for for a very long time. Thank You so much for this course you provided us with this awesome, amazing knowledge..." - Jitesh Arora - Udemy Student
How do I know Soft Skills: Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn course will work for you? Because I've been exactly where you are right now.
Hi! I'm your teacher and coach, Satish Sahani.
I help entrepreneurs, students and professionals learn skills to excel in their career and heal from the old thought patterns that keep them stuck.
So how did I get qualified to support you grow into a professional AND step into the most authentic version of yourself at the same time?
It all started when I pursued my passion for bringing change in the lives of people.
As someone who, previously, had to learn and earn is now able to be your instructor for this course.
As my journey as an Instructor grew, I felt to give all that I have to you in the form of this constructive, well-organised course ..
Eventually, I realized that chasing money and perfection were just cover-up jobs for the real pain which people experience because of lack of some skill: The fear of not being what they can.
And I knew that if I was feeling this way. thousands of my students probably were, too.
After years of self-exploration and radical risk-taking, I've not only helped myself give away my fears to create a life I love. I've helped my students do it, too.
I know first-hand that with the right method, you can let go of the fear of putting yourself out there and finally go after what you want (and get incredible results because of it!).
And I'm honoured to share my course with you (it only took me a few years to master!).
Let's do this!

Who this course is for:
This is a course for anyone and everyone who was always shy to learn essential Soft Skills. This complete course will help you build that confidence naturally.
Students, Professionals and Homemakers

[Bild: softskillslearnessentoxj5d.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Soft Skills Masterclass - 3 In 1, Communication, Leadership Panter 0 33 18.03.2024, 00:48
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Management Skills Training For New & Experienced Managers Panter 0 46 01.01.2024, 01:21
  TTC - Master Your People Skills Panter 0 49 14.12.2023, 01:50
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Work & Career Panter 0 73 08.12.2023, 04:18
  Real Numbers : Improve Your Math Skills And Get A High Score Panter 0 54 29.11.2023, 12:33
  The Communication Skills and Social Intelligence Masterclass Panter 0 58 15.11.2023, 01:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat