Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Beyond Healing with Grounding, Earthing and Sunning
[Bild: 8dng7293unw35gfrn7u1witjy7.jpg]

Beyond Healing with Grounding, Earthing and Sunning
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.10 GB | Duration: 5h 46m

Your body can heal itself of anything if you provide it the right environment to do so.

What you'll learn
The importance of Grounding/Earthing as well as Sunning and its impact on the body.
Simple and cost effective ways to ground the various rooms in your house.
Learning about what is grounded around your environment so as you are walking around you can instantly ground yourself.
Learn ways to ground your parents, especially in Winter time.
Requirements
There are no requirements nor prerequisites for this course.

Description
To understand why we need to Ground ourselves we need to look at the real reality of this world and how it is changed and how it is changing, particularly when it comes to EMF/RF radiation.
I gave my kids a project to work on. I asked them to find me 3 pictures of hospitals in Malaysia, in these 3 dates, 1920, 1970 and 2020, exactly 50 years difference of each other.
So they came back and found these 3 pictures. In 1920, a hospital in Malaysia was the size of double story house. In 1970 it was the size of a small public school building and in 2020, they are 10 stories tall with an East Wing, West Wing, North Wing and South Wing. And the hospitals are NOT just expanding, there are more and more of them popping up.
So you have to ask yourself, why is that? With all the advancements in Medical Science and Technology, why are hospitals getting bigger?
The importance of grounding is not just for us, but for our future generations, our children and grandchildren. It is important for us to educate them on what was.
So either you bring them outside.. OR you bring the outside to them.
And that's the point of this video course, is to teach you how to bring grounding inside your homes and make it a part of your lives.
EMF is not going away,
RF is not going away,
Radiation is not going away,
Technology is not going away.
You cannot fight it. I mean the only way to fight it, would be to go up into the mountains or in the middle of nowhere with no technology. So that's not practical for the majority of us.
So what we can do, however, is bring the outdoors inside our houses and ground our environment .
This is the best way to safe guard our health and the health of our children and future generations.
I hope you enjoy this course and it helps you and your family to stay healthy.
OH, almost forgot, in the study guide notes for this course, I will give you links to where you can buy grounding mats, wrist bands and tools, for a fraction of the price you would pay on other Earthing websites, so that knowledge and savings will more than pay for this course.
Thanks Again!
Master Ali
Who this course is for
This course is for those who want to improve the quality of their health.

[Bild: beyondhealingwithgroukwjoe.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Death, Grief, Bereavement And Healing In Depth (70 Hours ) Panter 0 33 18.03.2024, 00:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - Healing the Mind Panter 0 64 10.12.2023, 13:26
  Certificate Course in DNA Healing- Gaia & Earth Energies Panter 0 71 05.12.2023, 00:59
  Holistic Medicine - Nutrition, Herbalism & Energy Healing Panter 0 61 15.10.2023, 00:36
  Create energy healing perfumes fragrance and products Panter 0 64 05.08.2023, 20:30
  Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Level-2 Panter 0 79 20.07.2023, 23:43

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat