Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How to Earn a GREAT Income in Real Estate-12 Critical Topics
[Bild: w6g80a4e8zzkr7qwlyiqyj0k5b.jpg]

How to Earn a GREAT Income in Real Estate-12 Critical Topics
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.90 GB | Duration: 9h 1m

A Very INTENSE Course that shows you Step by Step how to DOMINATE the Real Estate Industry

What you'll learn
1. The ABC's of Real Estate Multifamily Properties
2. Real Estate Affiliate Marketing
3. General Wholesaling
4. How to build a STRONG Team of Real Estate Professionals in your local community
5. The Power of Mentorship
6. How to build a list of Buyers or Sellers in the Real Estate Industry
7. The Do's and Don'ts when Investing in REO's
8. Aggressive Vetting of Buyers and Sellers in the Real Estate Industry
9. The Software Revolution (The power of Software to leverage your Real Estate business)
10. Virtual Wholesaling (The power of Wholesaling from your Laptop/Computer)
11. How to LEVERAGE Credit Angels (High Net-Worth Individuals) to buy Multifamily Property
12. The importance of Integrity in Real Estate
Requirements
Must be able to listen to the content and follow along. Taking notes is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Description
In this course I walk you through some of the most effective methods to get the BEST results on your Real Estate Journey whether you are a Cash Buyer, Wholesaler, Investor or Broker. I reveal to you some of my MOST SUCCESSFUL techniques I've used over the years to build a SUCCESSFUL Real Estate Firm and REI Academy. Whether your a Newbie or a Seasoned Real Estate Professional, there is something here from everyone with over 6 hours of Content that will definitely change your life and put you on a path to SUCCESS! If you Sign up for my Course NOW, YOU'LL GET 13 FREE BONUS VIDEOS FULL OF MY SECRETS ON HOW TO SUCCEED IN REAL ESTATE AND IN ANY BUSINESS!!!!

Who this course is for:
Real Estate Wholesalers/Investors/Brokers who are are either Seasoned and/or Newbies

[Bild: howtoearnagreatincomep1j93.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 10 - Build Real Estate Property Listing Project A-Z Panter 0 56 09.02.2024, 22:57
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Online Business Mastery 2023: 10 In 1 Passive Income At Home Panter 0 55 30.01.2024, 22:15
  Build Real Estate Management System with PHP (8.2) & MySQL Panter 0 63 30.12.2023, 00:24
  MasterClass - Critical Leadership Training with Navy SEAL Officer Jocko Willink Panter 0 54 26.12.2023, 17:25
  TTC - Great Thinkers, Great Theorems Panter 0 55 15.12.2023, 21:53
  9 in 1 Passive Income Masterclass - 5 Figure Business Models Panter 0 83 21.08.2023, 20:16

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat