Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Unity Pro Builder Warehouse
[Bild: 44273826f4622gjez.jpg]

Unity Pro Builder Warehouse
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 91 lectures (15h 34m) | Size: 16.4 GB

Professional 3D editing studio inside of Unity

What you'll learn
Learn 3D modelling directly inside of Unity
Professional approach to using Pro Builder
Create modular assets for your games
Learn to setup textures for your 3D models
Modular layouts of your 3D assets
Professional post production and light baking

Requirements
A computer capable of running Unity 2021

Description
In this course I am going to be showing you how to use Unity Pro builder to create a modular warehouse building.

Pro builder is a free 3D design package, much like Blender or Maya that you can use directly inside of Unity.

I will be taking you through the process of modelling and texturing individual modular items that can later be pieced together to build larger assets for your games.

I will be showing you a professional workflow for setting everything up from a blank scene through to a completed project.

Once we have built all of the modular objects I will then show you the process of snapping items together to build a final piece. Because the items are modular it means you can lay them out in any way you want. So you can build lots of different levels just using the same pieces.

We will then cover the process of baking light maps and adding post process effects to build a AAA quality scene.

By the end of this course you will be really confident using Pro builder and you will have developed the skills to go onto design your own 3D assets for your games directly in Unity.

So, why not enrol today and I look forward to seeing you in my course.

Homepage

[Bild: 8.valvewheelsszykip.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Full Course Sap S/4 Ewm - Sap Extended Warehouse Management Panter 0 36 07.03.2024, 00:51
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Strength Builder - BTX enterprises113 0 69 27.03.2023, 13:25
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Unity C# Scripting : Complete C# For Unity Game Development Panter 0 68 03.03.2023, 16:59
  Unity Game Development : Build 5 Games With Unity & C# Panter 0 73 28.02.2023, 16:03
  Unity Android : Build 8 Mobile Games with Unity & C# Panter 0 78 26.02.2023, 13:48
  Unity By Example : 20+ Mini Projects in Unity (2022 Updated) Panter 0 73 26.02.2023, 13:42

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat