Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
100% Official Certified Hypnosis-Hypnotherapy Practitioner
[Bild: g8rwnm6hv1tc0se7at44nfdj5y.jpg]

100% Official Certified Hypnosis-Hypnotherapy Practitioner
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.7 GB | Duration: 11h 25m

100% Officially Certified training in Hypnosis / Hypnotherapy -Approved by The American Board of Hypnotherapy

What you'll learn
Hypnosis and trance work so that you can take a client into a trance state and effect massive change
How to take control of your life and your results with hypnosis
How the unconscious mind works so that you can harness its full power and achieve great results
How to take yourself and teach others how to take themselves into a light trance state so that you can change habits and create successful ones

Description
"Learning about Hypnosis changed my life so much... it was like switching the light on. I thought that Hypnosis was a trick until I opened my mind to it and I am so glad I did." Matt Barnett

Take this iGhyp™ International Guild for Hypnotherapists and ABH American Board of Hypnotherapy Certified Associate Practitioner Hypnosis training with internationally acclaimed, and the only ABH registered Hypnosis Trainer on here ..Hypnosis Trainer and Coach Matt Barnett. So that you too can add the title of Hypnosis Practitioner to your C.V. and Business card. And Get membership with the American Board of Hypnotherapy

Imagine the benefit our client's will get from your new found skills..

Imagine being able to take any client and assist them through engaging with their unconscious mind so that change is rapid and comfortable

Discover how to

Gain access to Matt Barnett's exclusive Face book group.

Hypnosis is about communication. Communication with your unconscious mind for effecting positive change and results. In this program you will learn how to produce results for yourself and your clients at the unconscious level. And enjoy the benefits of a deep and rewarding trance state.

On completion of this course you will be able to obtain a certificate from my institute and this will enable you to apply for membership with the ABH and iGhyp.

Who this course is for:
Practitioners and coaches who are looking to expand their skill set
practitioners and coaches who wish to uplevel their service offering
Practitioners and coaches who want to study hypnosis with a certified Trainer

Homepage

[Bild: 003lecronbordeauxanddr5jg0.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Hypnosis, yoga and nutrition for complete body confidence Panter 0 42 15.02.2024, 12:44
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Digital Transformation In Banking - Practitioner Panter 0 53 01.01.2024, 02:14
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Better Sleep Panter 0 43 10.12.2023, 12:59
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Stress & Anxiety Panter 0 55 10.12.2023, 12:38
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Work & Career Panter 0 73 08.12.2023, 04:18
  Certified Zen Master Meditation Practitioner| Accredited Panter 0 63 15.11.2023, 02:08

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat