Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Backcountry Camping For Beginners
[Bild: 3848600a88660tk84.jpg]

Backcountry Camping For Beginners
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 118 lectures (5h 4m) | Size: 6.2 GB

Backcountry Camping for Beginners

What you'll learn
Each student will be able to plan and pack for their first backcountry camping trip.
Each student will be able to distinguish the appropriate clothing and footwear to accompany them on their adventure.
Each student will have the knowledge to rent or purchase the correct gear suitable for their outing.
Each student will know several different methods of food storage and safety, how to prepare their food, as well as, their water, for safe consumption.
After completing this course, the student will have all the knowledge required to prepare for and head out on a backcountry camping trip.
Requirements
A love or like of the outdoors and respect for others, nature and the environment.
Basic canoeing or kayaking course, or, suitable paddling experience prior to going on your backcountry camping trip, if it's water based
Description
Welcome!
Many people want to go into the backcountry on a camping trip, but don't know how. There are so many things to learn, and many are vital to you having a good time and returning home, safe and unharmed. A lot of these topics are also really important for the wildlife and environment that you're going to be visiting, and you should know how best to protect them, if you are heading out to enjoy their areas. Everything in this course is explained simply, but in great detail. You are able to learn at your own pace, from anywhere that is convenient for you, and can go through the entire course in a day, or a year, it's totally up to you.
I created this online course so people who are new to backcountry camping, or want to learn more about it, can have just one place to go to, to learn all of the things needed to head out on a backcountry camping trip, from start to finish. I have also priced it economically, as my real passion is to have people head out into the backcountry with the knowledge required for a safe and successful adventure. I sincerely want people to embark on their adventure feeling confident and able to deal with most issues that will arise, and be able to handle them with ease.
In this course, you will find 22 sections each covering a specific topic. Each section will have lectures inside of it, which will go over the items related to that topic. Each lecture will consist of a short video, combined with pictures and examples to go along with what that lecture is covering. Each lecture will cover as much detail as needed for that particular subject. There are over 100 lectures in this course!
At the end of some sections, I have also included Alternative Lessons, showing the same topic being discussed in an outdoor setting and in another way, to help those of you who may learn a bit differently. Some sections have resources at the end of them, and others have quizzes, so you can test your knowledge along the way. The entire course is also full of tips and tricks that I've learned over the years. You can pick and chose parts of this course, if you are already familiar with certain topics, but as each lecture is short, it is recommended that you view all of the lectures, as there are many ways to do things. You never know what new information you might discover.
My name is Christina, and I will be leading you through the course. I have 19 years of experience backcountry camping. The majority of the trips I've gone on in the past five years have been solo trips in remote areas. I have also successfully completed many courses in kayaking, canoeing, navigation and wilderness first aid and have gained valuable information along the way. I began sharing my experiences through my blog and YouTube channel in 2015. In 2017, I began creating backcountry camping presentations to share in front of large audiences at events and trade shows, and that has all led me here.
So many people have fears associated with backcountry camping, but sometimes, fear can be disguised as a simple lack of knowledge. Learn about all the things you need to know while backcountry camping, and your fears should subside. With knowledge, you have power and my goal here is to give you as much knowledge as possible, so you are sufficiently prepared for your backcountry camping trip and it is filled with incredible moments that will last a lifetime. What are you waiting for? Let's get started!
PLEASE NOTE: A paddling course or paddling experience is a pre-requisite for this course, and something that is highly recommended if your backcountry trip involves paddling in any way, and you are not heading out with experienced paddlers.
Who this course is for
My target students are people who are new to backcountry camping, or who would like to learn more about it.
My target students have a love and respect for the outdoors and nature.
My target students are interested in learning about backcountry camping tips.

[Bild: backcountrycampingforkikwy.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Dehydrating Vegan Meals for Backpacking & Camping Panter 0 92 11.12.2022, 17:04
Letzter Beitrag: Panter

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat