Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ear Training & Aural Skills Masterclass (Parts 1, 2, and 3)
[Bild: 4386464450c2hk1q.jpg]

Ear Training & Aural Skills Masterclass (Parts 1, 2, and 3)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 286 lectures (13h 8m) | Size: 11.4 GB

Mastering the art of learning music by ear on any instrument.

What you'll learn
Students will develop skills for listening, repeating, and writing music down completely by ear.
Students will be able to notate music by ear after finishing this class.
Students will be able to identify intervals by ear after finishing this class.
Students will have an unlimited supply of practice materials after this course.
Students will develop a deeper understanding of notated rhythms.
Students will develop skills for listening, repeating, and writing music down completely by ear.
What is Perfect Pitch?
What is Relative Pitch?
Identifying rhythms in 4/4
Identifying rhythms with rests and ties
Identifying and notating rhythms with 16th notes
Notating rhythms with triplets
Identifying rhythms in 6/8, 9/8, and 3/8

Requirements
Students in this class will be expected to know the basics of music notation and music theory.

Description
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.

Are you a music maker, performer, composer, or aspiring songwriter looking to up your game? This is the place to start.

Ear Training and Aural Skills is the practice of learning to play music by ear, learning to notate music by ear, and learning to understand music on a deeper level just by hearing it. In this class we are going to learn techniques for listening, analyzing, and notating music (writing it down) just by listening. Perfect Pitch is not required.

If you don't know me, I've published a lot of music theory classes here. Those classes have been really successful, and the number one request I've been getting from students is to make an Ear Training sequence of classes. So here it is! This series will have 6 parts:

Part 1: Rhythms

Part 2: Diatonic Intervals

Part 3: Melodies

Part 4: Diatonic Harmony

Part 5: Chromatic Melodies

Part 6: Chromatic Harmony

This class is the "Masterclass" Version, and it contains the complete parts 1, 2, and 3!

Each of these classes comes with about 4 hours of training, and a LOT of things to practice with. And of course, access to me with any questions you have at any time.

Here is a list of some of the topics we will cover:

Why Do We Care about Ear Training?

The Myth of Perfect Pitch

Relative Pitch

"True Pitch"

Using a Tuner and Metronome

Intervals

Intervals in Music

Dictation Practice Quizzes

Notating Rhythms in 4/4, 3/4, and 2/4

Working with Pitch

Adding in Rests and Ties

Adding in 16th Notes

Notating Rhythms in 3/8, 6/8, and 9/8

Adding in Triplets

Music Intervals

Methods of Interval Recognition

Using Colors, Numbers, People, and Textures

Using Familiar Melodies

Identifying Major intervals

Identifying Minor intervals

Notating a Melody by Ear

100s of music exercises

Identifying Melodic and Harmonic Intervals

Commonly Confused Interval Groups

Identifying phrases rather than individual notes

Applying ear training to your guitar, voice, keyboard or other instruments.

Ear training guitar

Looking for "Pillars" in a melody as anchor points.

Using Scales and Scale Fragments to help identify a series of notes.

Identifying certain scales that will be helpful to melodic dictation.

Working with chords and arpeggios

Identifying a chord outline and implied harmony

Notating a Melody by Ear

Play music by ear

A whole lot of things to practice with!

And Much, Much, More!

My Promise to You:

I am a full-time Music composer and Educator. If you have any questions please post them in the class or send me a direct message. I will respond within 24 hours. And if you find this class isn't for you, I am more than happy for you to take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.

What makes me qualified to teach you?

In addition to being a composer and educator, I also have a Ph.D. in music, I am a university music professor, and have a long list of awards for teaching.

But more importantly: I use this stuff every day. I write music professionally, I am an active guitarist, and I stay on top of all the latest techniques, workflows, and styles. As you will see in this class, I just love this stuff. And I love teaching it.

You will not have another opportunity to learn Ear Training in a more comprehensive way than this.

Let's get started!

See you in lesson 1.

All best,

Jason (but call me Jay...)

Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to understand music at the deepest of levels should take this course.
Students who are taking (or plan to take) a college music theory course will greatly benefit from this class.
Students who have taken my Music Theory Comprehensive course that want to reinforce those skills through playing, singing, and dictation should take this course.

Homepage

[Bild: 1.whatcomesnexts0bk0s.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Soft Skills Masterclass - 3 In 1, Communication, Leadership Panter 0 33 18.03.2024, 00:48
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Ultimate Ableton Live 11 Masterclass Edition (Certified Training) Panter 0 50 19.01.2024, 11:09
  Management Skills Training For New & Experienced Managers Panter 0 46 01.01.2024, 01:21
  MasterClass - Brandon McMillan Teaches Dog Training Panter 0 55 26.12.2023, 18:14
  MasterClass - Critical Leadership Training with Navy SEAL Officer Jocko Willink Panter 0 48 26.12.2023, 17:25
  The Communication Skills and Social Intelligence Masterclass Panter 0 58 15.11.2023, 01:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat