• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn Qur'anic Arabic to understand the Quran
[Bild: uvpso6v7mj3idqmy6isssgfkpw.jpg]

Learn Qur'anic Arabic to understand the Quran
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.10 GB | Duration: 13h 44m

Fundamentals of Qur'anic Arabic - Module 1

What you'll learn
- You will be able to recognize the most commonly used phrases in the Quran.
- You will also be able to understand those phrases without an English translation Inshaa Allah.
- Additionally, by understanding the meaning of these phrases, you will begin to enjoy your recitations and start connecting with the words of Allah.
- Understanding these will also enhance your salah as you will now begin to concentrate more in salah.
Requirements
- No knowledge of Arabic Language required
- You only need to be able to read/recite the Quran in Arabic

Description
If you are able to recite the Qur'an and you have ZERO understanding of what you are reciting and would like to understand some Quran when you recite it, then this Course is for you.
This course is an introduction to the Fundamentals of Quranic Arabic Grammar, and it is based on the Bayyinah Curriculum.
I call this program as the short cut to understanding the Quran, because you do not need to learn the Arabic Language which will take you many years. The curriculum's focus is purely Quranic, which is what you need right now. Hence within a short period of time, you will begin to understand some Quran Inshaa Allah. Anyone who knows the English language can benefit from the course whether you are a child (at least 7+ years old), a teenager, an adult or a granny. All you need is to be able to commit at least 25 minutes per session, 3 times per week and Inshaa Allah within a short period you will look back and feel so happy that you are beginning to understand something in the Quran. I said you will feel happy because Allah himself mentioned in the Quran that, by the remembrance of Allah, the hearts find tranquillity. You will gain the tranquility because you are now beginning to connect with the words of Allah.
What you will be learning within 12 weeks.
The course utilizes your knowledge of the English language to teach you Qur'anic Arabic. Hence for most of the stuff you will learn in the fundamentals, you already know them in the English language. The first thing you will learn is the 3 kinds of words in the Arabic language. This means that, when you open the Quran, any word you see in any surah will belong to one of the 3 family of words in the Arabic language. You will learn the names, definitions and some examples of each family of words. The program is broken into multiple modules. Module 1 focuses on fundamentals of Quranic Arabic grammar.
What is grammar? Grammar is the science through which we recognize and learn what a word means after entering it into a sentence. A common English example is, you don't say 'me' loves ice cream or 'me' is a Muslim. Even though the pronouns I, me and my all refers to the same person, we do not use these pronouns interchangeably. There are rules on when to use each.
What Upon completion of Module 1, you will be able to achieve the following
1. You will be able to recognize the most commonly used phrases in the Quran. Not only that,
2. You will also be able to understand those phrases without an English translation Inshaa Allah.
3. Understanding the meaning of these phrases will allow you to begin to enjoy your recitations and start connecting with the words of Allah.
4. Understanding the phrases will also enhance your salah as you will now begin to concentrate more in salah. For example, when you are following the imam in salah, let's say the imam is reciting a long surah, so instead of thinking of when is rukuu coming, you are rather connecting words and mentally finding relationships. This will for sure increase your concentration which we call khushuu in salah.
Who this course is for
Can you recite the Qur'an? Would you like to be able to recite the Qur'an with some understanding? Can you set aside 20 minutes 3X per week?
This Qur'anic Arabic Course teaches you how to understand the Qur'an when you recite it. We start with the basics which is the 3 kinds of words in Arabic and arrive at advance grammar.
This Quranic Arabic Course is for anyone interested in understanding the Quran as long as one can read the Qur'an in Arabic.

[Bild: learnquranicarabictoukak9f.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - Learning Spanish: How to Understand and Speak a New Language Panter 0 48 28.11.2023, 00:52
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn and Understand NodeJS Panter 0 76 13.12.2022, 18:54
  Ethics And Integrity, Understand Deception And Dishonesty ! Panter 0 117 18.10.2022, 22:05
  Arabic | Learn Arabic language | All you need in one course Panter 0 114 05.10.2022, 10:17
  Arabic Language: The Complete Arabic Reading& Writing Course Panter 0 137 06.08.2022, 20:39
  Quran Level 2 - Tajweed Made Easy Panter 0 147 12.03.2022, 16:58

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat