Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Google Workspace (G Suite) Admin - The Complete Course
[Bild: x5won1cwghokwobfjnev0wwjxn.jpg]

Google Workspace (G Suite) Admin - The Complete Course
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 12.0 GB | Duration: 36h 45m

The only course that you need to properly deploy and manage G Suite for your organization!

What you'll learn
Setup your Google Workspace Admin Console and configure the required DNS records such as MX, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
Users, groups, OU, and resources provisioning, management, and integration with your Active Directory server
Understand the various settings and controls in the Admin Console
Apply Google's recommended security practices and recommendations through 2SV, SSO, and their security guides
Services and apps settings and management based on OU level, and domain level
Implement various email routing and compliance scenarios and setups
Implement device management policies and manage company owned devices and work profiles
Monitor your domain and services health and usage through the various reports in the Admin Console
Email and data migration, using DMS, GSMME, and GSMMO
Data protection and compliance using DLP rules, and third party tools as well
Requirements
You should have knowledge on some basic IT concepts and some cloud concepts
You need to have an active domain name to be able to create your own Google Workspace Admin Console

Description
IMPORTANT: G Suite is now Google Workspace! The content and course will change to be aligned with these new changes from Google! The actual tools and how things work did not change, but some features and the branding and the look & feel will definitely change!
Do you have an existing G Suite domain that you are managing, or planning to deploy G Suite for your organization? Are you looking for resources to help you perform the administration and management tasks on your G Suite domain? Well then, you have found the best resource for that!
In this detailed and comprehensive course and guide, I take you through the details and steps to be able to deploy and manage G Suite for your organization effectively and easily.
This course is for anyone who is a beginner or advanced in G Suite, and for anyone who is looking to explore what is G Suite or is planning to deploy it. I'll share my 7 years experience in G Suite with you, and I'll bring out many real life scenarios that happened with me, to help you with your G Suite administration tasks and activities. I've deployed projects for customers with users ranging from less than 10 up to thousands of users per organization!
By the end of this course, you will be able to completely manage, deploy, or expand our G Suite domain. I will have most of the actvities covered including
New account setup and what are the requirements for that
DNS records requirements and setup (MX, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC)
User provisioning scenarios and tools (such as using GCDS, CSV file upload, GAM, and the API)
Organizational structure, buildings and resources setup and management
Groups settings and types
Services settings, permissions, and control based on OU level and groups membership
Admin roles and admin privileges delegation
Security best practices and recommendations (password management, 2SV, SSO)
Device management and policies
Reports and audit details
Email routing settings and compliance rules
Chrome management and policies
Also...
If you are looking to get a good starting point to prepare and get familiar with the Google Cloud Professional Collaboration Engineer certification, then this course will put you on the road to get the core and bulk of information that you need for preparing and passing that exam, you will need to take some more external resources and you will be all set to take the exam..
Who this course is for
Existing Google Workspace administrators
Administrators who want to get started with Google Workspace
Peope who are interested in learning something new!

[Bild: googleworkspacegsuite6gjoo.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Flutter&Firebase Build Multi-Vendor Store App & Admin Panel Panter 0 77 16.10.2023, 21:31
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Google Maps Business Seo & Google Reputation Marketing Panter 0 110 04.11.2022, 20:35
  Google Ads Complete Training For 2022. Become A Master Panter 0 106 04.11.2022, 19:42
  Amazon Clone App with Web Admin Panel & Push Notifications Panter 0 114 10.10.2022, 15:46
  Complete Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2 Masterclass by TJ Walker enterprises113 0 107 28.09.2022, 10:11
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Flutter & Node Tutorial: Build Amazon Clone with Admin Panel Panter 0 123 23.09.2022, 22:29

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat