Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Econ 101: The Complete Intro to Economics For Beginners
[Bild: u0galxljctvh2asw33bawxgkmx.jpg]

Econ 101: The Complete Intro to Economics For Beginners
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.13 GB | Duration: 4h 26m

Economics 101: Economics Made Easy For You! Become an Economics Pro With This Course

What you'll learn
Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
Discuss Economics Intelligently
Resources and Scarcity
Macro Economics
Micro Economics
Consumer Behavior
Pricing Decisions
Game Theory
Interest Rates
Exchange Rates
Inflation
Supply and Demand
Monopolies and Oligopolies
Perfect Competition
And Much More!
Requirements
None! Beginners and Novices welcome, you will learn everything you need in this course
Commitment to learning

Description
Does The Study of Economics Seem Daunting?
Have You Ever Wondered About Game Theory?
Do You Wonder How Businesses Make Pricing Decisions?
Are You A Business Student or Graduate Who Wants To Learn More?
Do You Get Lost When People Start Talking About Interest Rates, Market Growth, Supply and Demand?
If You Answered "Yes" To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated in January 2022 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now
You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don't enjoy the course!
Recent Review
Brad O. says "Fantastic course on micro economics. It's such a fascinating topic, but seems like it could be daunting. Chris makes it easy to understand, fun even. You really see how micro economics applies to everything in life. I especially loved learning about game theory."
Why You Should Take This Course With Me
Have you ever wanted to fully grasp the world of Economics, but didn't know where to start? Have you wanted to develop a better understanding of what makes the financial world go around, and why people, businesses and countries make decisions? Most likely there's an economic reason, and you have come to the right place to learn everything you will need to know. By the end of this course you will be an economics pro!
What We Do In The Course:
Learn the basic fundamentals of economics, why people make certain choices
Learn about production levels and optimization
Learn about supply and demand
Learn about capitalism and the free market model
Learn about monopolies and how the dynamics change
Apply these microeconomic theories to real world situations
Learn about macroeconomics
Learn about interest rates and recessions
Apply macroeconomic theories to real world situations
And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I'd be happy to answer any and all questions.
***CLICK "BUY NOW" AND LEARN ECONOMICS WITH EASE! ***
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 25 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting, small business and CRM systems. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for
Economics Students
Business Students
Business Professionals
Consultants
Management

[Bild: econ101thecompleteint9hjbi.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Chinese Course: Learn Mandarin For Beginners Panter 0 59 31.03.2024, 11:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Python and Machine Learning for Complete Beginners Panter 0 55 08.03.2024, 00:11
  Understanding the Old Testament (OT Bible Intro-Survey) Panter 0 71 13.01.2024, 21:51
  Comics I: Intro to Sequential Art Panter 0 56 13.01.2024, 21:29
  Blender to Unreal Engine 5 The Complete Beginners Guide Panter 0 53 02.01.2024, 23:35
  Complete Guide to Zbrush 2023 for Beginners Panter 0 67 31.12.2023, 01:10

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat