Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
PTC Creo Parametric - Full Motorbike Build - Advanced Module
[Bild: e4j8ljng0oz86qm2zskm7qyk2i.jpg]

PTC Creo Parametric - Full Motorbike Build - Advanced Module
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 21.8 GB | Duration: 28h 8m

What you'll learn
You will gain a fundamental understanding of the inner workings of a motorcycle.
You will learn to build a truly complex and intricate engineering motorcycle CAD model
You will learn how to create and set chain mechanisms.
You will learn to read and follow complex engineering drawings
Requirements
You need PTC Creo Parametric to take this course
You need to be advanced in your PTC Creo Parametric skills. If you are learning, take a look at my other course 'PTC Creo Parametric-A Complete Beginner to Advanced Course'. It's the bestseller, you can't miss it!
You need a computer and basic computer skills
This course is hard work, you need to have the drive and motivation to succeed to take this course!

Description
Welcome to CREO with Chris! This advance course module, building a full motorcycle, is going to challenge you and take your skills to the MAX!
With nearly 30 hours of highly advanced part creation and assemblies to go through, and nearly 200 downloadable resources, this course is not for the faint hearted! You can't miss a single step if you want to have that finished motorcycle in your workspace - so get ready to put in some effort!
I will be putting you through your paces and testing your PTC Creo Parametric skills through every step of this motorcycle build.
To take this course you need to be confident in your skills with PTC Creo Parametric. If you are a learner then take a look at my comprehensive course on Creo: PTC Creo Parametric-A Complete Beginner to Advanced Course. Thanks to my amazing students, this course is the number one course on PTC Creo Parametric on Udemy! It's the only course you need to develop your skills and set you on your journey to being a CAD professional.
By the time you have completed this advanced motorcycle build courser, you will have a fundamental understanding of the interna workings of a motorcycle and you will have a model that you can be proud to show off to your friends and colleagues, or maybe even show it off in interviews when you progress in your CAD career!
This course has over 28+ hours of Full HD video lecture content. And nearly 200 downloadable resources.
Who this course is for
This course is for advanced PTC Creo Parametric Users

[Bild: ptccreoparametricfullylkdc.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 9 Build Advanced Complete Point Of Sale Project A-Z Panter 0 61 12.02.2024, 12:03
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  BIM- Revit Structure Full Course- From Beginner To Advanced Panter 0 49 12.02.2024, 11:31
  BIM- Revit Architecture- Full Course- From Zero to Advanced Panter 0 50 06.02.2024, 09:03
  Grasshopper- Parametric Design- From Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 38 03.02.2024, 12:00
  Rhino 3D- From Zero to Advanced Level- Full Course Panter 0 43 19.01.2024, 11:35
  Make It British - Communication & Culture [Module 1] Panter 0 56 02.08.2023, 07:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat