Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete Fingerstyle Guitar - Advanced Fingerpicking
[Bild: mvosgxgnyr41fkfyxvpqqspj2c.jpg]

Complete Fingerstyle Guitar - Advanced Fingerpicking
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.68 GB | Duration: 6h 57m

Advanced Fingerpicking Guitar Lessons: Step-by-step Fingerstyle Guitar with Joe Robinson

What you'll learn
Intermediate Fingerstyle Guitar
Fingerpicking
Requirements
Basic Music Knowledge

Description
Want to learn Fingerstyle guitar from a world-renowned fingerpicking guitarist? Join me, Joe Robinson, award-winning guitarist, touring musician and singer-songwriter in Complete Fingerstyle Guitar Lessons - Advanced Fingerpicking. I have lived and worked in Nashville for a decade and I've toured with some incredible musicians such as Eric Johnson, Robben Ford, Steve Vai and my mentor Tommy Emmanuel. I've grown to love passing on my experience and knowledge to others who want to level-up their guitar skills. If you have a passion for playing, want to know more about Fingerstyle, and already have a solid knowledge of the guitar, this course is perfect for you!
In this advanced course, I'll take you beyond the fretboard in so many ways. Not only will you learn new techniques and be able to play full Fingerstyle songs, I'll also explore expert ways to keep your practice consistent. In addition, I'll even dive into songwriting and share my experiences from writing several studio albums. I can't wait for you to join me in this course and take your Fingerstyle skills to the next level. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish in this course with the right attitude! I can't wait to hear from you inside the course!
Who this course is for
Advanced Guitarists who want to take the Fingerstyle Guitar Skills to the next level

[Bild: completefingerstyleguzbj2a.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 9 Build Advanced Complete Point Of Sale Project A-Z Panter 0 61 12.02.2024, 12:03
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete English Course: Master English Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 40 07.01.2024, 13:20
  Complete Python & Data Analytics: Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 50 01.01.2024, 02:04
  Complete Portrait Drawing Masterclass (Beginner To Advanced) Panter 0 54 31.12.2023, 00:48
  Complete Spanish Course: Master Spanish Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 41 30.12.2023, 00:35
  Fingerstyle Guitar Songbook - Fingerstyle For Beginners Panter 0 54 14.08.2023, 03:43

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat