• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Sculpting Anti-Venom in ZBrush
[Bild: 6xjhzxt9y9fl8nygugdwfu1jsh.jpg]

Sculpting Anti-Venom in ZBrush
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 42.7 GB | Duration: 42h 2m

What you'll learn
Beginner Zbrush tips and tricks.
Basic anatomy and construction of the Male Figure.
Taking an idea from a basic concept to final.
How to use references to better your sculpt and concepting process in 3d.
Anatomical traps to avoid when sculpting.
Basic Blender render techniques.
Basic Photoshop Presentation skills.
Requirements
Very basic computer knowledge
ZBrush (any version from 2019 up), Blender (2.9 and up) and Photoshop (any modern version) installed
Graphics/ digital drawing tablet (Highly recommended but not compulsory; you could use a mouse)

Description
Welcome to my Anti-Venom sculpt Tutorial!
A journey begins with our Anti-Venom sculpt. We will go through base mesh sculpting, anatomy, posing, renders and much more on our journey to create this monster. The course is beginner Friendly and I do walk you through each process to make sure we're both on the same page for the content to come.
I provide all the all the refs and models, except the final sculpt (You need to do some of the work, Jeez!), so that you can follow along with ease.
The course also goes through quite a bit of anatomy in detail so that the student has a better understanding of what they are sculpting. This is not, however, an anatomy course and you should definitely have one of the reference books i recommend (or one of your choosing) handy..... (Anatomy, an essential textbook (medical anatomy text book) and Anatomy For Sculptors (Great for 3d artists!!!) are great for sculptors and artists in general.
I look forward to seeing what you can do with these lessons!
Regards, Thivolan Moodley.
##########################################################################################
FAQ
Who is this course for?
Anyone that wants to learn character creation and how to make use of references and concepts to create a character in ZBrush will benefit from the lessons here. We will also make brief use of Blender and Photoshop for rendering and presenting the character.
Is this Course Beginner friendly?
Yes! Every section has something new that I make sure to explain in sufficient detail so that you are able to understand how and what we are doing when we get to it...
Can I 3D print this?
Sure! As long as you know how to prepare and 3D print something (I do not cover that here as its a separate subject) the main model and base shouldn't be a problem; The mini syms and liquid pieces might need some special attention, though...
Is this an Anatomy course?
I do go through a fair amount of anatomy in detail with explanations on what im doing and why but this course is not an anatomy course at the end of the day.
Do the anatomy References provided contain nudity or partial nudity?
The Reference images I use in this course mostly consist of male bodybuilders with only their underwear on as clothing; as is the case with anatomy, nudity is common but ive made sure to only use models wearing underwear at the very least...
Is this a game ready model?
No. I do not make use of a full game ready pipeline in this tutorial as that requires a different set of steps to achieve. You can, however, make use of the high and low poly modelling techniques i use here on a game model Pipeline for sure.
##########################################################################################
A summary of each part and what to expect
Part 0
By the end of this Part you should be quite comfortable with the ZBrush UI and will be able to use simple brushes and techniques to create basic sculpts and meshes, both organic and hard surfaced.
Part 1
By the end of this Part, you should be able to roughly map out the different types of muscles with the use of the simple brushes and techniques i make use of throughout Part 1.
Part 2
After this Part you will be able to take a sculpt from a base mesh form, using references, and transform it into something more tangible and realistic; a few steps away from finalising your concept. You will also learn quite a bit about male anatomy and will know what avoid when sculpting certain muscles and forms.
Part 3
Part 3 is where the theory takes a back seat and where the creativity begins to flow! In this Part you will learn how to take an idea/ concept and turn it into something more tangible with the help of references and design concepts. We will also finalise the concept and sculpt in this section...
Part 4
This Part will deal with the completion and posing of our character. We will also create a base on which our character will stand and we will go through some lighting and posing tips.
Part 5
In this section you will get a brief intro to Blender and we will then learn how to setup and render our character in both ZBrush and Blender (Mainly Blender). We will then finish up the tutorial with Photoshop to edit and present our work.
My Background
Hey guys, Thivolan Moodley here. I am a 3D Artist with over 7 years of experience built from Mechanical, Architectural, Organic and Anatomical modelling and rendering. I have helped firms create more dynamic renders, increased workflow with 3d modelling and now im bringing all that to you! I'm in constant search of the best ways to achieve great results and I hope your Journey is as inspiring as mine! The lessons ahead will take you from a 3d Noob to a Sculpting Maniac and i cant wait for you to see whats in store!
Who this course is for
Beginners looking to get into 3D Character Creation
Beginner to intermediate Zbrush artists that are looking to get into 3d sculpting and also want to try another work flow from start to finish.
Students struggling to get into simple anatomy; I break down each group to better understand what you are sculpting and why.
Hobbyists that want to up their skill with simple techniques and ideas in 3d.
Students looking to up their presentation and render quality

[Bild: sculptingantivenominzvbkx2.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:
Show Content

Download from NitroFlare
Show Content

Download from UploadGig
Show Content

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Stylised Character Sculpting in Zbrush Panter 0 49 14.02.2024, 09:12
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Sculpting in Zbrush Advanced Panter 0 47 12.02.2024, 11:52
  New! Zbrush Hard Surface Sculpting Beginner To Advance Panter 0 92 17.06.2023, 10:07
  Hard Surface Fantasy Female Character Sculpting in Zbrush Panter 0 87 15.06.2023, 22:33
  Dream Sculpting with Andrew Holecek enterprises113 0 79 06.03.2023, 08:08
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Sculpting Miniatures for Boardgames Using ZBrush with Francesco Orru enterprises113 0 93 12.12.2022, 08:18
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat