Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
7 INSANELY Profitable Amazon PPC Campaigns (Step-by-Step)
[Bild: 2584900b01c54pj0d.jpg]

7 INSANELY Profitable Amazon PPC Campaigns (Step-by-Step)
Last Update: 1/2022
Duration: 5h 56m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 6.54 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Set Up & Optimize 7 HIGHLY Profitable Amazon PPC Campaigns In Minutes EVEN IF You've Tried Before Or Have No Experience.

What you'll learn:
COMPLETE, step-by-step guide to create & optimize 7 HIGHLY profitable Amazon PPC campaigns in MINUTES, EVEN IF you've failed before or have 0 experience!
Little-known, POWERFUL strategy for improving ALL of your Amazon PPC campaign performance TODAY the gurus don't want you to know about. (Lecture 5)
How to get Amazon to make you money WHILE YOU SLEEP in as little as 5 MINUTES! (Lecture 13)
The ONE campaign you do NOT want to use when launching new products! (Lecture 13)
How to DOMINATE weak competitors' listings and ethically steal their traffic for a surge in cheap sales & rank. (Lecture 21 - 22)
Get the unfair advantage by (ethically) exploiting human error to drive customers to YOUR listing without ever seeing your competition! (Lecture 15)
Use a billionaire investor's SECRET to generate MORE sales at a fraction of the cost. (Lecture 16 - 17)
BONUS: ZERO fluff. Complete Amazon PPC optimization checklist & step-by-step guidance so you can cut down your ACOS in minutes. (Section 6 - 7)
Save HOURS of time optimizing PPC campaigns with the #1 (little-known) Amazon PPC tool. (Module 7)
So much more!

Requirements
Must have a professional Amazon seller's account.
Ask me ANYTHING in the Q&A section, I'm here to help you get INSANE results from your Amazon PPC.

Description
★★★ How To Set Up & Optimize 7 HIGHLY Profitable Amazon PPC Campaigns In Just MINUTES! ★★★

(This works EVEN IF you've tried before and failed or have ZERO experience with advertising ANYTHING online.)

Did you know that more Amazon Sellers LOSE MONEY than make money with Amazon PPC?

To be specific, 64% of Amazon Sellers generate a profit margin of LESS THAN 20% yet the average Amazon PPC ACOS is 34.4%.

Amazon Sellers are spending more on advertising than they are making in profit from their advertising.

Why?

The problem is that there is SO MUCH misinformation out there about Amazon PPC & Amazon Advertising!

Internet Gurus lie about their stats and make it sound so easy while actual PPC experts try to make it sound like the most complicated thing on earth in hopes to get you to buy their services or $997+ courses.

This leaves you completely unsure and at the mercy of strategies from people who couldn't care less about your business or results which means you could waste THOUSANDS of dollars, hundreds of hours, and even lose your mind and go bankrupt in the process (no joke)!

Luckily for you there's a solution (and no, it's not an overpriced, inept PPC consultant or a flashy Youtube video.)

Let me introduce you to the Amazon PPC Secrets Course.

In this course you will learn the.

Little-known, POWERFUL strategy for improving ALL of your Amazon PPC campaign performance TODAY the gurus don't want you to know about. (Lecture 5)

How to get Amazon to make you money WHILE YOU SLEEP in as little as 5 minutes! (Lecture 13)

How to DOMINATE weak competitors' listings and ethically steal their traffic for a surge in cheap sales & rank. (Lecture 21 - 22)

Get the unfair advantage by (ethically) exploiting human error to drive customers to YOUR listing without ever seeing your competition! (Lecture 15)

Use a billionaire investor's SECRET to generate MORE sales at a fraction of the cost. (Lecture 16 - 17)

Complete, ZERO FLUFF Amazon PPC optimization checklist & step-by-step guide so you can slash down your ACOS in minutes. (Section 6 - 7)

Save HOURS of time optimizing PPC campaigns with the #1 Amazon PPC tool. (Module 7)

So much more!

You may be wondering why I'm credible to teach this subject to you.

I'm glad you asked!

First of all, I'm an actual Amazon Seller who has been running Amazon PPC campaigns for my own products for about 3 years now and I've been through it all.

First, I bought an overpriced course from somebody who didn't even sell on Amazon to teach me a completely crap Amazon PPC strategy.

Since I didn't know this and thought I was the problem or that I just wasn't experienced enough I hired an "Amazon PPC Consultant" at $2,000/month to manage all of my PPC campaigns.

You know what happened?

My PPC campaigns were bleeding money and I still had to pay $2,000 per month on top of that!

I was furious.

I quit the consultant as fast as possible, shut out the obnoxious noise from online gurus and instead decided to do my own testing and interview/ study ACTUAL experts who run Amazon PPC campaigns for iconic brands like Adidas, Procter & Gamble, etc.

After months of testing and spending literally tens of thousands of dollars I discovered 8 highly profitable Amazon PPC campaigns that have gone on to generate tens of thousands of dollars in sales and PROFIT.

I know the secrets here in this course can drastically improve the results and profit from your Amazon advertising campaigns but don't take my word for it!

Here are just a few student reviews from this course.

★★★★★ "This course is to the point with no fluff. It has unique campaigns (ones I have never though of but all that make sense) which I am implementing right now! I am glad I got this course and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to see an increase in their sales!" - Sarath S

★★★★★ "This was by FAR the best Amazon course I have taken on Udemy. Very well put together , it was communicated perfectly with the absolute most helpful information by a long shot.I want to take all his courses and hire him as a business coach. Thanks so much, you really made all the difference." - Christian G

★★★★★ "Amazing content. Affordable price. I highly recommend it. Sumner went straight to the point and explained clearly his strategies. As a new amazon seller, I am going to implement many of his ideas and see how it goes. Thanks a lot!!!!!" - Victoria A

★★★★★ "Sumner does such a good job on explaining everything in detail. I've bought every course he has and I've learned so much from him. Thank you!" - Mira M

★★★★★ "Really simplifies PPC so it's easy to understand and gives a great foundation to begin finding what works for your product with different strategies for PPC." - Jill S

★★★★★ "Sumner is the man! His course is really good and helps cut through all of the noise on YouTube. If you want to take your PPC game to the next level, then this course is for you!" - Anthony G

★★★★★ "Material was excellent and straight forward. I appreciated that his way was not the only way but to think out side of the box. The only thing I would of liked more of is additional step by step on the bulk reports due to my lack of knowledge using spread sheets." - Rebecca Y

★★★★★ "It has been very helpful for me to see that he has a lot of experience. I have begun to implement what he suggests and am already seeing good results!" - Itay A

Again, you are going to gain INSTANT access to this complete, step-by-step guide showing you how to set up & optimize 8 HIGHLY profitable Amazon PPC campaigns in just MINUTES even if you've tried & failed in the past or have never advertised online before.

BONUS: Students who enroll now will ALSO gain exclusive access to my entire Amazon PPC optimization checklist & step-by-step guide which will help you save literally hours of time and potentially THOUSANDS of dollars!

30-DAY GUARANTEE: Also, if this course doesn't have a profound impact on your Amazon business Udemy will refund your entire amount within 30 days. NO questions asked.

You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!

ENROLL NOW and start making sales easier and more profitably than ever before!

P.S. This is a limited time offer so act fast!

Who this course is for
Amazon Sellers who are sick & tired of Amazon PPC campaigns with RIDICULOUSLY high ACOS.
Brand-new Amazon Sellers who want to make sure they're setting up Amazon PPC campaigns THE RIGHT WAY from the beginning.
Amazon PPC consultants & freelancers who want a disproportionate advantage over their competitors and "WOW" their clients with secret hacks & strategies not covered anywhere else.

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/amazon-ppc-course-profitable-amazon-ppc-strategies-and-campaigns/

[Bild: 2.amazonppctermssimpl2wk6e.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 9 - Build Complete Portfolio Website (Step-By-Step) Panter 0 49 13.02.2024, 16:42
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 50 30.12.2023, 00:46
  Ielts Step-By-Step | Mastering Speaking & Writing Panter 0 51 24.11.2023, 22:13
  How To Draw Horses Step By Step - 4 Subjects In 1 Course Panter 0 56 11.11.2023, 01:33
  Design Thinking + Entrepreneurship: My 8-Step Launch Program Panter 0 101 18.05.2023, 03:41
  Jetpack Compose Step by Step Panter 0 86 30.12.2022, 02:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat