Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete Cryptocurrency Course: More Than 7 Courses In One
[Bild: 4471470eb295bmklz.jpg]

Complete Cryptocurrency Course: More Than 7 Courses In One
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 128 lectures (6h 19m) | Size: 5.97 GB

From Blockchain Technology To Core Investment Practices, Learn All You Need To Become An Ace Investor In Cryptocurrency

What you'll learn
Blockchain Technology, the core of the Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
About Blockchain Nodes & Security Algorithm.
Blockchain Governance and the Concept of Nonce.
Various transaction validation methods employed like Proof Of Work, Stake, Burn and Delegated Proof of Stake.
Cryptocurrency Basics with Smart Contracts, tokens and coins.
All major types of cryptocurrencies like Privacy, Infrastructure, Stable, Entertainment, Internet Of Things among others in popular use.
NFT's all about them. What are NFT's and how you can invest in NFT's to make a fortune!
Dealing With Centralize Exchanges and Decentralized exchanges.
Various types of popular cryptocurrency wallets.
All about Private sale, ICO, Launchpads among other key features of cryptocurrency investment..
Investment Basics contains all the best practices of investment like Dollar Cost Average, Doubles Principle & Trading Investing features among other practices.
Learn the two popular kinds of investing strategies of short-term and long-term investment.
Several criteria to Identify Good Cryptocurrency Projects to invest in.
Cryptocurrency Investment - My personal experience with all the Mistakes & Rights in I made investing in cryptocurrency.
Learning to generate Passive Earning in cryptocurrency Defi and Centralize finance.
Securing your account from attacks such as Eclipse Attack and Crypto Phishing.
DO's & DONT's in Cryptocurrency Investing.
Cashing your assets to Fiat from cryptocurrency.
All of my Investing Techniques that enabled me to achieve 100,000% ROI investing in cryptocurrency.
Requirements
Laptop
Good Internet Connection
Mobile Phone for phone wallets
Small Capital to practically implement investment practices learnt in the course
Description
Comprehensive cryptocurrency course, the only course you need to start your journey from a beginner to an advanced cryptocurrency investor. This course is designed to help you understand the basics of the technology so that when you invest, you see the complete profile behind the cryptocurrency and not just the market speculation.
The course is designed and conducted by an entrepreneur with a couple of successful startups under his wing. He has been actively investing in cryptocurrency for more than 5 years. With over a 100,000% ROI in cryptocurrency, his investment portfolio is not limited to cryptocurrency only but contains stakes in many startups such as Ganpati Food Services, Genre Crypto and Aclaran Innovations to name a few. He has actively invested and supported many startups in the seed stages, in the past 6 years.
This course is a summation of many courses in one such as,
Part 1 - Blockchain Basics
Part 2 - Cryptocurrency Basics & Major Token Types
Part 3 - NFT's Basics
Part 4 - Building Your Cryptocurrency Profile
Part 5 - Investment Basics
Part 6 - Active Investment Cryptocurrency
Part 7 - Passive Income With Cryptocurrency
Part 8 - Securing & Retrieving Your Assets Back To Fiat
Also included in this course is several study materials that helps you master the technology and prepare you for investment. Let's check out the purpose of each section.
1. Blockchain Basics
When it comes to blockchain, there are several questions we are stuck with such as
· What is the blockchain made of? What purpose does it serve?
· How is it made immutable or secure? How people interact with an intangible blockchain and participate in its network?
· What is mining and other methods of transaction validation?
We will try to understand answers to all such questions while understanding the real use cases of blockchain in our physical world.
2. Cryptocurrency Basics
In this section we will discuss all major types of cryptocurrencies and how a token differs from a coin. For this we will cover cryptocurrency case studies of 11 major tokens in the market, each of a different field.
Uniswap OR UNI, Litecoin or LTC, Bakeryswap or BAKE, Monero or XMR, Ethereum or ETH, Binance USD or BUSD, Wrapped BNB or WBNB, My Neighbor Alice or ALICE, IOTA or MIOTA, Basic Attention Token or BAT, Maker or MKR,
3. Nft
Nfts are another wonder from the world of blockchains. They have ensured proper ownership and have taken digital form of physical world assets to another level. In this section we will cover all about NFT's and how to make money with them.
4. Getting started in cryptocurrency
Now that you have completed the basic section of the course. We will now start with creating your digital presence in the world of blockchain. For the purpose we will cover the following major wallets like Trust Wallet, Metamask and several exchanges like Binance, Pancakeswap, Bakerswap among others.
5. Investment Basics
In this section we will start with how to invest professionally in cryptocurrency. The section deals with core investing principles to follow such Dollar Cost Average DCA among others. This will help you develop your own methods of investing.
6. Active Income
The income you derive from your physical efforts is what we know as active income. In this section we will devote active time and energy in cryptocurrency investing. You will need to be vigilant of the changes in the technology.
This section is divided into three parts.
In First Section will deal with all the 10 Criteria Of Finding A Good Cryptocurrency Project To Invest In.
In Second Section we will learn how to make your portfolio. We will learn how to set up your own IIS or investor information system. This will help you beat the market and build your own position in it. We will learn all the reasons behind fluctuation in price and how to make data-based decisions rather than just on emotions.
In Third Section we will learn from my mistakes I did investing in cryptocurrency, along with the rights I did investing in cryptocurrency.
7. Passive Income
Passive Income is the income you derive without actively engaging in earning it. You set up a system and that pays you. We will cover how to make capital generate more money for you, even while you sleep.
8. Securing Your Assets
Now you have started investing in cryptocurrency, there would be a lot of exchanges between your digital and real-world assets you need to be careful of. One small mistake can endanger both of your accounts. In this section we will see how to secure you assets and retrieve money from the exchanges to your bank account.
This course is based on my practical experience and the techniques explained in this course is one tested and applied in this field. This course is my journey from a noob investor to an ace cryptocurrency investor and how I was able to turn $500 to $500,000 investing in cryptocurrency.
Again, I guarantee you this may not be longest course in the market but is the best and only course you'll need to get started in cryptocurrency professionally.
So, what are you waiting for? Take this course and start your cryptocurrency investment journey now!
Who this course is for
Anyone interested in investing in cryptocurrency but has basic to no knowledge of the field.
The course is designed for a global audience in mind, so anyone from any country can take the course.
People who are active in cryptocurrency investment but want to learn hot techniques of investing to improve their portfolio.
Anyone who wants to know how to protect the equity during a bear run.
Anyone willing to understand the technology and buy tokens based on its utility and profile.
Anyone who wants to know the latest trend in the cryptocurrency world and be updated with the developments.
Anyone who is fed up of his job and wants to start passive income in cryptocurrency.
Anyone who is not from the technical background but wants to understand this new technology.

[Bild: completecryptocurrencejja4.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 24 Courses In 1 Panter 0 67 29.01.2024, 08:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  BASH Scripting Using Cryptocurrency APIs Panter 0 94 18.03.2023, 00:59
  Complete Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Course | Learn Solidity - Udemy Panter 0 108 23.11.2022, 20:01
  The BEST Cryptocurrency Course for ALL Levels (2022) by Roope Kiuttu enterprises113 0 93 13.11.2022, 11:08
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Create A Cryptocurrency Portfolio Mobile App With Python Panter 0 105 11.10.2022, 10:43
  Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin for Beginners in Plain English Panter 0 121 06.10.2022, 00:57

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat