Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How to Start a Roofing Company
[Bild: u5w8h5x91oofhyldjxias3gk1n.jpg]

How to Start a Roofing Company
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.49 GB | Duration: 5h 54m

Learn our secrets to work less, with less stress, and Earn More!

What you'll learn
Introduction to Roofing Business Ownership
Starting A Roofing Business
Building A Professional Team
Finding Roofers and Subcontractors
Roofing Sales Training
Recruiting Office Staff and Roofing Sales Team
Running a Roofing Business
Making Your First Roofing Sale
Final Thoughts and Tips
How to Write Roofing Estimate
Roofing Project Management
Roofing Supply Order
Requirements
Someone new to the trades and wants to learn how the whole operation works. This was us when we first started Digital Roofing Innovations. We had very little knowledge and you can avoid our myriad of mistakes by taking this course.

Description
We are going to show you how to work less, with less stress, and make more money!
What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. Starting a roofing company is no easy task and starting a company in the trades has its own unique hardships.
However, in this course, we are going to share with you the secrets that have led our company to make over $1,000,000 in profits in less than 5 years, allowed me to travel the world, live in other countries, thru-hike the Appalachian Trail, spend more time with my family, and chase my life passions all while managing my roofing company from my laptop and cellphone 95% of the time.
Remember, $1,000,000 in the bank isn't a fantasy. The fantasy is the lifestyle of complete freedom it supposedly allows.
Who is this training for?
A roofing or trades salesperson is ready to step out on your own to run your own roofing business. Perhaps you have a good handle on the sales but need help on developing the business and the production. We can help.
A roofing subcontractor who is ready to start running his own jobs without the help of a "paper contractor". We will help you make the step from just supplying the labor to ordering materials, measuring roofs, and hiring an office/ sales staff.
Someone new to the trades and wants to learn how the whole operation works. This was us when we first started Digital Roofing Innovations. We had very little knowledge and you can avoid our myriad of mistakes by taking this course.
Meet Your Instructor
Hey guys! Zach Blenkinsopp here. On YouTube, I am also known as "Zach the Roofing Maniac"! If you don't know who I am, I am the President of Digital Roofing Innovations, DRI, Inc., and the infamous "Get a Roof, Get a Gun" commercial! I love the roofing and construction industry and I feel fortunate to have found my calling at a youngish age. Much of my success has been attributed to trying things, failing, then learning from my mistakes.
I am a 37-year-old from North Alabama that resides around the southeast of the US or wherever the wind blows me. I have a 7-year Pitbull rescue who is my working service and travels all over the world with me. I am also a US Navy Veteran, avid golfer, adventurer, and traveler. I completed thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail in 2021 and consider it one of my most humbling accomplishments. I also own 2 Guinness Book World Records and have a Bachelor's in Business from Excelsior College in Albany, NY
Get Started Today!
Who this course is for
A roofing or trades salesperson ready to step out on your own to run your own roofing business. Perhaps you have a good handle on the sales but need help on developing the business and the production. We can help.
A roofing subcontractor who is ready to start running his own jobs without the help of a "paper contractor". We will help you make the step from just supplying the labor to ordering materials, measuring roofs, and hiring an office/ sales staff.

[Bild: howtostartaroofingcomitk94.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Company Valuations, Mergers And Acquisitions Panter 0 127 27.07.2022, 02:20
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Ryan Levesque - Ask Method Company (All programs) enterprises113 1 763 19.03.2021, 04:35
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  The Art of Company Valuation - Complete course Panter 0 330 10.03.2021, 13:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Start From Zero - Start From Zero Course by Dane Maxwell emmuon91 0 459 14.02.2021, 05:40
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat