Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Procreate: The Fast Guide
[Bild: 4392604945354mjd4.jpg]

Procreate: The Fast Guide
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 27 lectures (4h 39m) | Size: 5 GB

Everything you need to know about Procreate - quickly, effectively, concisely.

What you'll learn
You will learn the tools of Procreate - fast!
You will also learn about workflow in Procreate which is just as important as what the tools do
You will be able to revise what you've learned fast with time-checked videos
You will also be able to follow along with time-checked videos
Requirements
An iPad and a working copy of Procreate. An Apple pencil is also strongly recommended
No experience or artistic talent needed!
Description
Want to get painting with Procreate but you're in a hurry? Aren't we all! So this course is designed especially for you. Everything you need and nothing you don't, all in one course that tells you all the important stuff in record time.
This is the course for people who want to get up to speed with Procreate in double speed time. But I'm not selling you short on technique. Nope. I've brought my 30+ years as a designer to this course to select the main tools and techniques you will need to create great paintings. This is all about getting you started with painting in Procreate. I don't cover animation or 3d painting. I concentrate on painting and the tools you need to do the job effectively.
So why is this course different? I offer you a series of videos explaining the various tools and features of Procreate, and these videos are time stamped - at the start of each video I give the times where I talk about the various topics I cover. That way you can go straight to the point in the video where I talk about the particular bit you want to know about. I also include a PDF which lists the various topics I cover in the reference videos. This is going to be a huge time saver for you because you don't have to search though an entire video to find the bit you want to revise.
But I also give you workflow videos at the start of the course because just learning the tools isn't enough. You need to know when and why to use the tools in Procreate to be an effective artist. What's more, at various points in the workflow videos I'll use a tool, and I'll put up a caption showing you the title and time in the reference video where I focus on that particular tool. That why this is the Fast Guide. You can find the information you want quickly.
This course has been designed to as a speedy and compact alternative to my more extensive Procreate: Solid Foundations course I offer here at Udemy. So you if you want to deepen your knowledge after this course, I've got you covered. This course may be for people in a hurry. But I still bring the same philosophy to this course as I do to all my courses. Knowing what a tool does is not enough. You have to know why and when to use it. That way you gain understanding as well as technique. I'll give you both in record time!
Who this course is for
Beginners in Procreate who want a course with the right balance of speed and thoroughness

[Bild: procreatethefastguideizjlc.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 51 14.02.2024, 09:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Procreate Masterclass - Digital Zeichnen lernen auf dem iPad Panter 0 52 11.02.2024, 01:41
  Drawing, Shading And Coloring Bonsai Trees In Procreate Panter 0 84 23.06.2023, 07:16
  Drawing Nature - Quick Sketch Procreate Edition Panter 0 142 15.06.2023, 23:16
  Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration Panter 0 99 10.12.2022, 15:12
  Designing Animatable Psd Characters In Procreate Panter 0 102 06.12.2022, 00:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat