Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ANIMAL Communication APPROVED Certificate Course 2022
[Bild: vywwm3wsmu4lrj4ch4zzgiakst.jpg]

ANIMAL Communication APPROVED Certificate Course 2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.51 GB | Duration: 8h 11m

[Animal Communicator Certificated Course ] - DISCOVER our mutual language - ANIMALS TELEPATHY SPIRITUALITY SCIENCE

What you'll learn
How to 'communicate' sentiently with animals using techniques that work and are natural.
Learn animal communication with professional standards from a renowned animal communicator
Explore a foundation of the science and energy of interspecies communication
Enhance your intuitive awareness, energy and consciousness for animal communication.
Empower your animal communication with practical exercises and meditations.
How to plan for and prepare for an animal communication consultation
When you finish this course, your bond with animals will be deeper and you will understand each other better.
8 hours of content and downloads from an international industry expert
Animal Communication is a method of communication that can help you communicate with animals, as well as heal them. It is a form of telepathy used by humans and
Requirements
Enthusiasm, an enquiring mind and a passion to discover the voices of the animals - suitable for all levels
A willingness to explore and practice the exercises - an open mind
This Is NOT an instant fix - you will NEED to learn the theory and practice and pace yourself well - but if you commit, the rewards are AMAZING!
You are here because you are curious about animal communication, or you would like to learn more about the human-animal connection.

Description
"This course has really helped me to understand how to do animal communication. Helen goes into great detail about how to do a communication. Everything is explained and there are lots of exercises to prepare you for a communication. I now know the why's and how to's of animal communication. Helens method is easy to understand and her soothing voice and guided instructions helped me to relax and focus. Having reached the end of the course and made a validated connection with a cat, I now have all the tools and confidence to communicate. I was not expecting the course to be so thorough. It is amazing value and offers many detailed lectures. I am very happy. I am definitely going to take her other courses. Thank you Helen"
Get the most comprehensive animal communication course for a low price. Here's the most affordable animal communication certification that you can find online.
Animal communication is a skill that's been lost in recent years but is needed more than it ever has been! The ability to communicate with animals may seem like it's not important to some, but we need to rethink that idea because the benefits are outstanding. First and foremost, you get to learn something new about and connect with another species - what this means for animal lovers everywhere is simply amazing.
"The course is so complete and I really now believe in myself to do it. I just finished it and got my certificate! I am so proud. The teacher is excellent and easy to understand. The course is very full of so much information and beautiful exercises. It has everything - not just this is what you do - but also why and how. It is life-changing and I want to do this every day. Thank you a million good wishes Dr Helen" Nick
This course is an amazing value! No other online animal communication course on Udemy, offers so many lectures, meditations, exercises, and downloadable materials to get you you up and running as an animal communicator.
In this comprehensive course you will
- Work more of the natural way our ancestors communed with animals.
- Further your connection and understanding with the science and spirituality of animal communication
- Achieve an approved certificate from an independently approved training provider
- Exercises to empower your consciousness
- Masterclass demonstration
- Step-by-step practices
- Develop your own presence, power, and intention
- Deep dive into all aspects of animal communication. Do animals lie? Understanding predators and adaptation.
******* review: "I have been working with animal communication for a long time now, but I enrolled on Helen's course as it just called to me and I always believe in continuing to learn and am always looking to develop my communication ability. I found Helen's course to be a breath of fresh air. Exceptionally comprehensive, I have never known a course to be of such detail. Helen covers the area in great depth & in an easy-to-digest format. Her personality shines through on the videos and I found Helen to just be so easy to listen to allowing me to truly take in the information she shares. There are some beautiful exercises and meditations to help you on the way and I love how I now have those meditations to use whenever I need them. I loved how Helen included looking at subjects that are, in my humble opinion, so important to support people with developing abilities to connect with the animals, as opposed to just looking at the actual animal communication process. And despite my years of experience, Helen still had new things for me to learn :-) and gave new ways of looking at the subject of animal communication. Just fantastic. If you are thinking of learning about animal communication, this is the place to start - Or even if you are like me and already use animal communication, give Helen's course a go, it will add to and develop your skills :-) I actually can not recommend this course enough - do yourself a favour and learn animal communication with Helen :-)" Rebecca
Mastering Animal Communication
I designed this course to be absolutely understood by beginners and progressive communicators. You'll be able to revisit lectures anytime and solidify your learning with theory and exercises.
You will first unfold the theory, the science, and real-life examples of sentient interspecies communication. Then you will move forward with exercises to enhance your ability and move further to the communication exercises.
There are no shortcuts. You must be prepared to put in the work - the animals will know and appreciate it so much if you do the groundwork.
With over 8 hours of video content, I've made sure to pack all the necessary tools and knowledge to further your understanding and strengthen your natural-born skill of animal communication.
Animal communication has been a part of life for as long as animals have been in this world. This natural-born skill has been used to form strong bonds between others in the animal kingdom and to form strong work and life relationships. This natural ability is yours to rediscover again.
I've spent years traveling the world learning the secrets of animal communication. I'll walk you through the basics of how animals communicate and the differences between the many species. The knowledge and science of it all as well as the more soulful moments, when animal life passes to spirit.
Further Your Connection & Understanding
I've spent countless hours accumulating the scientific research, practice, and knowledge and condensing it into the most practical and usable forms, with personal lessons and experiences from my students you'll develop your ability and feel the connection of the animal kingdom that they feel every day.
Empower Your Consciousness, Presence, & Power
Animal Communication is a multi-way connection. As well as learning how to communicate you'll develop your own consciousness further, with techniques and meditations to easily connect with any being and yourself, in a deeper more meaningful way.
Learn Many Aspects of Animal Communication
Animal Communication is a much deeper subject than imaginable. I've also included SCIENCE & PHILOSOPHICAL topics with thought-provoking lectures to help you determine: if animals lie, how to respond to the passing of an animal spirit, how to share trust, PLUS distant or remote communication.
You'll also receive bonus material to reinforce the concepts you've learned within this course, including bonus meditations and true stories of experiences, I've made sure to fully equip you with the tools you need to rekindle your natural telepathic animal communication skills.
I am an approved training provider with the IICT and I am offering you the opportunity, to be issued with my official approved certificate for the course, on completion, (terms and conditions apply)
Enrol now! Discover the world's largest conversation.
ARE YOU READY?
Who this course is for
From beginners to progressing animal communication learners - plus the advanced in need of a complete reboot
Animals lovers with an interest in a closer understanding with all sentient beings
Pet lovers and all involved in animal care and animal rescue
All who recognise the relationship between humans, other animals and nature, is dynamic and interacting constantly
Animal lovers willing to work at getting results

[Bild: animalcommunicationapxhkvk.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Soft Skills Masterclass - 3 In 1, Communication, Leadership Panter 0 33 18.03.2024, 00:48
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Social Media Marketing & Management ⎢Certificate Course 2022 Panter 0 55 20.11.2023, 01:59
  The Communication Skills and Social Intelligence Masterclass Panter 0 58 15.11.2023, 01:52
  Ultimate Sales & Negotations Certificate Course 2022 Panter 0 68 20.08.2023, 21:42
  Communication Skills Masterclass - Your Communication Guide Panter 0 75 17.08.2023, 00:41
  Make It British - Communication & Culture [Module 1] Panter 0 56 02.08.2023, 07:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat