Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Professional Life Coach Certification PCELC Coach Training
[Bild: spsyemtyjke7mlf46fd8qkxk1f.jpg]

Professional Life Coach Certification PCELC Coach Training
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.91 GB | Duration: 18h 55m

Life Coach Training to Coach Professionals Level 2 Grads Accredited Certification and Professional Life Coach Directory

What you'll learn
March 2022 Updated + Level 2 Certification Bonus $1791 We Cover (Watch Preview) Work as a Life Coach while learning with Level 2 Life Coach Practicums.
Life Coach Training 18+ Hour Interactive Video Tutorials, 278+ Resources, 3 Ready-to-Use Sessions + Skills Training to Excel as Professional Life Coach.
Master 9 Life Coaching Techniques to Empower Clients' Success Plus Receive Professional Life Coaching Sessions for the Top 6 Life Coaching Clients.
Develop from Professional Life Coach Training that is Structured for Results Giving You Use of Proprietary Life Coach Session

Requirements
Before buying, read the description to discover our world-class approach to training and certifying Life Coach Professionals.

Description
Professionals need an Empowered Approach to succeed in the New Normal! Be prepared to meet those needs by becoming a Professional Certified Empowerment Life Coach. With 18+ hours of step-by-step video training, 278+ downloadable and ready to use resources, you become skilled in using a proprietary Empowerment Coach Academy Professional Life Coaching System that has been done-for-you so that you can begin Life Coaching Sessions with your online or in-person clients starting TODAY.

Life Coach Training Made Easy with Ready-To-Use Step-By-Step Sessions

You don't have to waste time trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. The hard work, research and carefully crafted Life Coach Session guides give you the exact timings, coaching questions, activities, and resources so you can start Life Coaching clients immediately. With 2 Levels of Certification included with your one-time course purchase, your skill and professionalism as a trained Empowerment Coach Academy Life Coach is world-class.

Life Coach Training PCELC Students Share Their Experience

Your success as a Professional Life Coach is my purpose! If you have never met me before my name is Louise Anne Maurice. The thousands and thousands of people I have either coached, trained, consulted or taught over the past 30+ years have benefited from my Empowered Coaching Approach™. I want you to benefit as well!

Here are just a few of the reviews people, just like you, have shared about their experience before, during and/or after learning in the Professional Certified Empowerment Life Coach Training Certification Course. You can also scroll past the Instructor Profiles to read more reviews.

"This course was extremely concise, clear, and well organized. The included resources will prove useful on a personal basis, and once I get my business up and running on a professional level as well. I highly recommend this course to anyone who decides to pursue coaching as a business, is currently a coach, or looks to go deeper and improve his or her own life"

"I just can't say enough about the quality and professionalism. I have seen courses like this cost much, much more, and not as professionally done"

"I am at last finding out a lot about myself, the client case studies were very helpful, for my own learning about me, and also people around me :-) - I am happily surprised at the content of this course, it is certainly beyond my expectations. Looking forward to ABUNDANCE"

"I liked the simple, realistic approach that Louise uses in her training. I greatly enjoyed all the tips that she shares. There's also a sense of genuineness and goodwill in her presentation which makes me feel confident in using her recommendations. I also appreciated the downloadable materials she put together for the course because I know they will be useful in my practice. Thanks Louise!!"

"I have just started the course today and found the direction and information given so far to be extremely easy to follow. The instructor is upbeat and positive and is very clear in explaining all the information in each section. The worksheets are extremely valuable to assist you both in your course work and in your business. I am on Lecture 12 right now and very excited to finish"

Life Coach Training That Professionally Prepares You to Coach Real Issues

Imagine for a moment that your innate coaching abilities have been recognized and you've been selected to empower Professionals to excel in the New Normal. This is a dream come true! The problem is, you start tomorrow. Are you prepared to accept? Do you have a proven Professional Empowerment Coaching Program with the exact questions, techniques and interactive resources that will measure results?

Empower Professionals to Success Using Done-For-You Empowerment Coaching Model

Moments like this can change your life! As Curriculum Developer and Lead Instructor for Empowerment Coach Academy, I designed this Professional Life Coach Training program to set you up for success as an Empowerment Life Coach. Whether you want to coach yourself, coach other people face-to-face or use technology to coach individuals, groups of people or corporate teams, you are guided step-by-step to quickly master it all.

Build your confidence, even if you have never coached Professionals before, through Level 1 life coach video training, hands-on coaching practicums and my step-by-step guidance.

Maximize your impact using my done-for-you RESULTS™ Empowerment Coaching Model to deliver Life Coach sessions to Professionals groups or individuals.

Advance your coaching skills using my tried-and-true empowerment process for connecting with clients before, during and after the Life Coach Session.

Learn simple coaching techniques and receive done-for-you sessions complete with questions, exercises techniques and activities to coach yourself or clients.

Accelerate your Life Coach Career, Business or Practice with free but optional Level 2 coaching practicums and the Professional PCELC Empowerment Life Coach Directory.

Life Coach Training that Teaches a Whole-Person Empowered Life Coaching™ Approach

The impact that Covid-19 had on working people was profound. According to Pew Research, the outbreak has dramatically changed lives. Results from their survey conducted in the United States, the researchers found that across every major aspect of life, people discussed in greater details the negative impacts as opposed to the silver-lining experienced during and after the pandemic.

Updates from Statistics Canada show that every Industry was negatively impacted with some industries having a more challenging time adjusting to the new normal. Workers in those industries feel the domino effect from those adjustments. It is not just careers that are impacted but finances, relationships, mental health and/or physical health.

A Professional Empowerment Life Coach becomes an invaluable necessity for people needing to re-evaluate, re-charge and re-commit to excel in the New Normal. In this course, I personally train you to use my proprietary Empowerment Coaching Model to Life Coach Professionals to set new goals to get new results.

Life Coach Training Professional Certified Empowerment Life Coach Content Overview

With over 18 hours of video tutorials, 278+ downloadable resources ready to use, hands-on practice assignments, interactive learning and Q & A, this continually updated course keeps you relevant and indispensable. Let's break it down for you

FIRST SECTION: The first section of your Professional Empowerment Life Coach Training is interactive. I teach you my Empowered Coaching Approach™ framework to increase your skills competency during a coaching session. You watch a Life Coaching Client Demonstration so that you can assess your own approach and with what you discover, adjust as needed before coaching real clients.

NEXT 7 SECTIONS: After the demonstration, the next 7 sections are dedicated to empowering you as a Professional Life Coach. This formula is called a game-changer by many students. I coach you through my EMPOWER Life Coach Formula that further develops your innate coaching abilities and guides you to make improvements where necessary.

NEXT 7 SECTIONS: We get interactive again as watch 7 Professional client case-studies. These sections will test your people skills and guide you to understand the psychological chain reactions that stop Professionals from being their best. I give you the inside track on why this happens as well as give you the simple framework to use so that you can quickly spot these attributes in the clients you coach.

NEXT 9 SECTIONS: Now that you are familiar with the top Professionals and the issues that negatively impact, how it is time to learn how you intervene during the Life Coach session. In the next 9 sections, you discover the exact life coaching techniques, why it is used and how to apply the technique during the life coaching session. You are given the step-by-step training so that you become proficient in using these techniques to support your Professional Client's goals.

NEXT 4 SECTIONS: Now you are ready to connect with prospective clients, enroll them in your program and coach them! The next 4 sections of your Professional Empowerment Life Coach Certification Training focus on finding clients, the Discovery Session and the RESULTS coaching sessions. The sessions are mapped-out, timed-out, done-for-you Life Coach sessions complete with coaching questions, resources, activities, exercises, and insight. You have time to practice and implement what you learn.

FINAL SECTIONS: The final sections are dedicated to the Level 1 and Level 2 Certification requirements and as a bonus, you receive ongoing personal and professional development.

2 LEVELS OF CERTIFICATION: Students and Graduates of Empowerment Coach Academy on Udemy benefit from the E.C.A 2 Levels of Certification at no extra cost. Here are the details of the 2 Levels + the benefits of joining us on Udemy

LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION

Included with your one-time low-cost enrollment fee on Udemy is life-time access to the course content and features on Udemy; including a verifiable Udemy generated certificate of completion.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $995 U.S.D. RIGHT OF USE FEE: When you join this course on Udemy and stay enrolled (no refund), you have permission to use my Proprietary Accredited Life Coaching Session Guides with your coaching clients or work teams.

PLEASE NOTE: A "right-of-use fee" is not a licensing fee. I own the copyright to the accredited session guides including the processes and material which means that you do not have permission to re-sell it or develop training, workshops, speaking or books based on my proprietary program.

1) Watch 100% of the coursework lectures as fast or as slow as you want.

2) Download all of the accredited resources including the session guides.

3) Download your Udemy generated certificate of completion when you have completed 100% of the coursework.

LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION

In addition to the cost-saving benefits and features of Level 1, when you remain enrolled in the program past 35 days, you have access to LEVEL 2 benefits; a total of $1791 U.S.D in fees that we cover when you join this one course on Udemy and graduate Level 2.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $995 U.S.D. RIGHT OF USE FEE: When you join this course on Udemy and stay enrolled (no refund), you have permission to use my Proprietary Accredited Life Coaching Session Guides to coach clients or work teams.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $199 U.S.D. ACCREDITATION FEE: Level 2 requires that you complete a mandatory Life Coaching Practicum which assesses your competency using my accredited proprietary session guides with real clients or work teams. This is referred to as hands-on coaching fieldwork. This is step-by-step easy to complete but submission is mandatory for Level 2 Graduation. This is what differentiates this program and the Empowerment Coach Academy Life Coach Graduates above the rest. While a quickie diploma or certification from having just simply watched videos is appealing and what some life coaching courses on Udemy use as a marketing tool to get you to buy, this is not the solution to long-term success. If that is your goal and expectation, this life coaching program is not for you.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $99 U.S.D. CERTIFICATION FEE: This is a one-time fee to create one individualized certificate of completion from Empowerment Coach Academy that displays your certification designation verifying your completion of accreditation.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $199 U.S.D. COACH DIRECTORY LISTING FEE: This is a one-time listing one-time fee to add your first and last name to this specific Life Coach Directory on Empowerment Coach Academy.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS THE $299 U.S.D ASSOCIATION FEE: This is a one-time membership fee to keep your certification current and valid.

EMPOWERMENT COACH ACADEMY COVERS $1791 U.S.D IN FEES WHEN YOU JOIN ON UDEMY AND GRADUATE LEVEL 2

Now you might be thinking "this sounds too good to be true; what's the catch?" or you might be saying "Life Coach Training like this should cost 5 thousand or more; why would such a valuable program be available on Udemy for such a low price?" There is no catch just my vision, purpose and mission to empower more people like you to make a positive difference in the world through life coaching.

Life Coach Training That Professionally Prepares You Starting Today

I teamed up with the Udemy E-Learning Platform to make my proprietary Professional Empowerment Life Coach Certification training program easily accessible to a global audience at an affordable price. This comprehensive and streamlined curriculum shortens the learning curve for you to become a World-Class Professional Empowerment Life Coach.

I invite you to join with me and the other students starting today! Simply click on the "Buy now" button to enroll in this course or click on the "Add to cart" button to enroll in all 12 courses from Empowerment Coach Academy.

I will see you in the first lecture.

Louise

Your Life Coach Training Instructor Louise Anne Maurice

© Intellectual Copyright of all details in this description (except for student reviews) and training material in this Professional Empowerment Life Coach Training Certification Course are owned by Louise Anne Maurice of Empowerment Coach Academy

Who this course is for
If you want to build your Professional Life Coaching business or practice, be hired as a Professional Life Coach in an organization or become an indispensable Professional in your current career and want a verifiable certificate of completion for your resume/portfolio plus be included in the Empowerment Coach Academy Life Coach Directory, continue your journey by taking the Professional Life Coaching Certification and Accreditation Program.
If you are currently a coach and don't need accreditation but you want to follow a proven coaching system that helps your Professional clients move past blocks and obstacles and get results, take this Professional Life Coaching Certification.

Homepage

[Bild: 007practicelifecoachi5bja5.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CBTNuggets - CompTIA Server+ Online Training - SK0-005 - CompTIA Certification Panter 0 31 11.03.2024, 23:50
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  CBTNuggets - CompTIA Security+ - SY0-601 - CompTIA Certification Training Panter 0 42 08.03.2024, 00:00
  CBTNuggets - CompTIA Cloud+ - CV0-003 - CompTIA Certification Training Panter 0 41 07.03.2024, 23:28
  CBTNuggets - Cisco CCNA - 200-301 - Cisco Certification Training Panter 0 42 07.03.2024, 01:28
  TotalTypescript - Professional TypeScript Training Panter 0 54 08.02.2024, 09:54
  MasterClass - Coach K Teaches Values-Driven Leadership Panter 0 51 26.12.2023, 17:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat