Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
2022 Complete Python Masterclass™ | Zero to Hero Bootcamp
[Bild: 5wjwym03zwddmr4no4c4i1vkqv.jpg]

2022 Complete Python Masterclass™ | Zero to Hero Bootcamp
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.09 GB | Duration: 19h 19m

This modern Python 3 mega course takes you from basic to advanced Python programming with tones of exercises & projects

What you'll learn
Go from absolute beginner to become a confident Python Programmer
Be grounded in the fundamental of Python programming to help you go from zero to hero
Go deeper to understand complex topics in Python
Learn Python programming through several exercises and solutions with the source codes
Acquire the required Python knowledge you will need to go for Data Science, Machine learning, Ai and Deep learning
Learn to use Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in your program
Learn to use Python GUI and create your own GUI projects
Learn to to create your own Python applications.
Learn Python from ardent Python programmer.

Requirements
No experience required - I will teach you from scratch
You only need a computer internet access

Description
Welcome to the - 2022 Complete Python Masterclass™ | Zero to Hero Bootcamp, the very course you will learn to code with Python.

With tones of challenges and solutions, projects, this Python course is without a doubt one of the most comprehensive Python programming courses you will ever find. It doesn't matter if you don't have any experience in programming because this course will take you from absolute beginner level to a true Python professional. See

WHY THIS COURSE?

This course is not rushed over.
It starts from the very basics of Python programming to advanced Python - the course was developed over a year.

This course is taught by an active Python programmer with several years of experience

This course is taught by examples, challenges with solutions, and projects

You will not only know the theory but learn to build your own projects using Pythons

All the students taught by the instructor have moved higher in their careers

No question asked by students is not answered with 48 hours. There is no too simple question or too hard question. All questions are taken very seriously by the instructor

The course is continuously updated to make sure everything topic is up to date

You don't need to take my words for it. See what existing students have to say concerning my courses

"Mr. Donatus is indeed a great teacher! You can tell that he has mastered Python to a native level, and he knows how to transmit this knowledge in an incredibly efficient and effective way. I absolutely recommend this course to anyone looking for a Python course, being it that you want to learn from scratch, or being it that you want to refresh and improve your skills." - Ignacio Castro

"This is a great course! It is deep. The instructor didn't leave any stone unturned. It gave me a better understanding of the more advanced concept. Above all, I love the style of teaching with challenges and solutions." - Paul Min

"It's been an amazing time having to learn and understand how python works." - Ana Gil

"This was an awesome match for me! I have been wanting to learn Python for a long time. I have taken other courses of this instructor, immediately when I saw this Python course I quickly dived into it because I know it will be awesome. I was not disappointed. I say Kudos to the Teacher. I recommend this course!" - Binta Abdulsalam

"Well explained and easy to understand. This is indeed commendable and I appreciate your efforts." - Joanita Anderson

I am not only confident you will love this course, but I am also confident you will spread the love to others. Hence, we are offering you 30 days' FULL money-back. What are you waiting for? Click Buy now and let's get started.

WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?

This course is for you if you want to learn python for the first time or you want to advance your understanding of Python programming.

This course is for you if you are coming from other programming languages and want to learn Python fast and know it really well.

This course is for you if you are tired of Python courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.

This course is for you if you want to build real-world applications using Python.

This course is for you if you have to get the prerequisite knowledge to understand Data Science and Machine Learning using Python.

This course is for you if you want to master the in and out of Python.

This course is for you if you want to learn Python by doing exciting real-life challenges that will distinguish you from the crowd.

This course is for you if plan to pass a Python interview soon.

By the end of this course, you will be very fluent in Python programming, you will be able to build your own project and get promoted or get a new job.

Who this course is for
All levels

Homepage

[Bild: 001projectmultiplicatdtj8l.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Java Programming: A Comprehensive Bootcamp from Zero to Hero Panter 0 34 09.04.2024, 14:54
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Python and Machine Learning for Complete Beginners Panter 0 54 08.03.2024, 00:11
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 62 04.03.2024, 12:47
  V-Ray Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to V-Ray 5 & 6 for 3ds Max Panter 0 51 08.02.2024, 08:28
  Learn Complete Python In Simple Way Panter 0 71 06.02.2024, 08:25
  The Complete 2024 Web Development Bootcamp Panter 0 84 06.02.2024, 08:20

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat