Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ESP8266: IoT Electronics, Programing & Eagle PCB Design
[Bild: 42176963410315kgm.jpg]

ESP8266: IoT Electronics, Programing & Eagle PCB Design
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 87 lectures (10h 19m) | Size: 5.35 GB

How to design, build and program your first professional IoT product from scratch, efficiently and with ease!

What you'll learn
Product design using esp8266 wifi SoC
Autodesk Eagle for professional and efficient schematic and PCB design
Best practices and core concepts of good hardware design
Efficiently use official ESP8266 module for creating amazing products
Interface: Wi-Fi, RTC, One-Wire, Analog sensors, Wireless radio (ISM band), FTDI
Arduino programming

Requirements
Basic electronics and arduino knowledge

Description
Did you ever wanted to know how to go beyond Arduino modules and breadboard prototyping to bring your idea to life?

Do you want to design, manufacture, build and program your very own professional-grade IoT device ?

Do you want to design and build the next big thing after Arduino?

If this is what you are looking for on Udemy, I got you covered.

This course is packed with added-value materials

Free high-quality Eagle component library with 3D models

Original device design files available

Autodesk Eagle Complete Tutorial

Documents and useful templates

My mission was to create ultimate hardware development course that will empower you with skills and industry know how on

Hardware development from scratch

IoT Hardware systems

Autodesk Eagle

Schematic design

PCB design

Programming

In this course we will start by teaching absolute basics of Autodesk Eagle, so that you can efficiently and easy follow the process of creating a useful and beautiful IoT device, which you can manufacture, build and use in many different ways.

We will proceed by breaking down the device subsystems and explaining and designing schematic for each of them, step by step, efficiently and with ease.

After that I will show you how to create beautiful, functional, professional-grade PCB by laying out and routing the Wirela01 device.

I will teach you how to use services of manufacturing companies such as JLCPCB and PCBWay to send your gerber files for production.

Finally, you will learn how to test and program each subsystem of the device.

All under 10 hours! I will not bore you and waste your time. In this course, we respect your time and we are straight to the point!

After finishing this course you will have the knowledge to build almost any IoT hardware that you dream of.

The best part? This is only scratching the surface of possibilities with the knowledge you will gain.

After finishing it, I have a second course on building amazing web application exactly for these kind of devices. be sure to check it out, it is called: Arduino: NodeMCU ESP8266 IoT Wifi Relay Sensor Dashboard App

Who this course is for
Electrical engineering students
Computer engineering students
Makers
Diy-enthusiasts
Hardware engineers

Homepage

[Bild: 6.powersupplydesignprxij7n.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Analog Electronics - Complete Course (33+ Hours) Panter 0 34 31.03.2024, 11:25
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Digital Electronics from basic to advance Panter 0 80 03.08.2023, 22:42
  Digital Electronics - Complete Course (72+ Hours) Panter 0 92 08.11.2022, 12:52
  Digital Electronics by Krishnakishore Koganti Panter 0 122 12.09.2022, 01:17
  Analog Electronics part-2 (All About Transistors in depth) Panter 0 176 25.05.2022, 01:11
  Modern Physics : Semiconductor - Electronics Devices Panter 0 144 22.05.2022, 03:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat