Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hard Surface Modelling in Maya 2022
[Bild: maxresdefaultx9krg.jpg]

Hard Surface Modelling in Maya 2022
Duration: 16h 42m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 11.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Do you find it difficult to model hard surface objects inside of Maya? If that is the case then I welcome you to Hard surface Modelling in Maya 2022 class.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME
My name is Abraham Leal and I have 11 years of experience in the industry. I have been teaching 3D for the past 7 years while managing my own studio in Mexico.
BENEFITS : By the end of this class,
You'll be able to model hard surface objects inside of maya with proper topology and edge flow.
You will be able to tackle complex shapes and simplify them using the necessary workflow for subdivision modelling.
You will be able to create professional looking renders to present your hard surface models.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
Hard Surface Tools and Techniques
Subdivision workflow
Edgeflow control
Proper Topology
Material Setup
Studio Lightning
Rendering
CLASS PROJECTS
The project is divided into 6 chapters, the first chapter will serve as an introduction to the most important concepts and tools. The next chapters will each focus on common objects you might have to model while in a professional project. These projects will show specific elements and techniques that can be applied to a variety of props. At the end we will prepare renders for all of our objects and present them in a professional way.
IS THIS CLASS RIGHT FOR ME
I have designed this class for beginner level students who want to learn the proper way to model and create hard surface models inside of Maya.
This class is also designed for anyone who wants to polish their workflow and discover new ways to approach complex objects inside of Maya.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT: This class is for beginners and not for advance users. If you are looking for advanced complex hard surface modelling then this course is not for you.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE CLASS
A basic understanding of the Maya interface is expected
You should have Maya 2022 installed with its latest update along with Arnold (included in Maya)
You need a software called Pureref to view the reference images. This software is free.
Join me! And start creating amazing Hard Surface Models ready for production inside of Maya 2022

[Bild: hardsurfacemodellingiaykmw.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Squared - Hard Surface Design Panter 0 44 06.02.2024, 08:53
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Advanced Hard Surface Product Modeling and Rendering Panter 0 50 06.02.2024, 08:36
  ZBRUSH Hard Surface Techniques and Workflows Panter 0 93 23.06.2023, 07:48
  Siemens NX Surface Training Panter 0 71 23.06.2023, 06:59
  Altair Hyperwork - Modelling - Meshing - Run Solver File Panter 0 99 17.06.2023, 10:12
  New! Zbrush Hard Surface Sculpting Beginner To Advance Panter 0 92 17.06.2023, 10:07

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat