Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Class101 - Udon - Express Your Story Through an Illustration
[Bild: c9k54.jpg]

Class101 - Udon - Express Your Story Through an Illustration: Online Digital Drawing Class
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8500 kb/s, 29.97 fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 6hrs+ | Language: KOREAN (No Subtitle) | File size: 10 GB

I'm working on reinterpreting digital painting and the moments I want to remember using Photoshop as a medium. In addition, I've been recently painting in a wide range of styles with various paintings, including characters and character illustrations.

Elements of your own are important when it comes to illustration work but, the most important thing is the ability to express what you want, how you want.

There were so many I wanted to draw, but I couldn't draw them all because of my limited knowledge in artistic expression. So, rather than drawing a picture, I focused on building the basic skills and senses that I need to draw a variety of things. In this class, I will show you everything I've learned, and you will improve your basic skills & senses that you need in order to draw.

Let's express our favorite things in many different ways!

The advantage of digital painting is that you can draw a picture in the atmosphere you want in a relatively convenient way, regardless of material and expression. Let's learn the basics of painting and how to use Photoshop, and express yourself in various ways on an empty canvas!

In this class, we will focus on everything you need to know to create amazing illustrations. For those of you who find it difficult to draw pictures with Photoshop, I'll teach you about various functions to help you with your work, the components that make a picture attractive, and how to achieve effects that vary according to different techniques and expressions, etc.

Lastly, I will show you an easy overview of the important basics of drawing! The goal of this class is to explore and learn the necessary fundamentals and techniques together, find your own style, or broaden your spectrum of expression.

Homepage

[Bild: 4sfekw5.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Squared - Creative Illustration Panter 0 59 05.02.2024, 11:26
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Character Illustration: The Millennium War - Deity of Destruction Panter 0 68 20.08.2023, 21:15
  Key Frame Illustration for Production Panter 0 84 23.06.2023, 07:32
  Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration Panter 0 99 10.12.2022, 15:12
  All About Fashion Illustration Panter 0 93 15.11.2022, 13:22
  Wingfox - Applied Illustration Tutorial - Realistic Portrait Painting Panter 0 109 17.10.2022, 00:28

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat