Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Muddy Colors: Pack 7
[Bild: 1645516616muddycolorsu3kiz.jpg]

Muddy Colors: Pack 7 - Scott Fischer - Scott Waddel - Paolo Rivera - David Palumbo - Justin Gerard
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 1274kbps | Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 191kbps
Genre: eLearning | Duration: 20hrs+ | Language: English | File size: 11.2 GB

PAINTING WITH PLASTIC WITH SCOTT FISCHER
In this 2 part demo, Scott Fischer walks us through his process of painting on Dura-lar, a medium which allows him to paint on BOTH sides of the surface for truly mind-boggling affects. We are offering this demonstration as an uncut, 7 HOUR video, so that you can watch Scott's entire process, from start to finish, in real time.

THE PORTRAIT COURSE
I had the chance to go to the Grand Central Academy a few years ago over a summer in New York. I took a couple workshops, one of them was a figure painting course taught by Scott Waddell. I was impressed by his ability to render flesh and his skill as a draftsman. He reminded me of one of my favorite 20th century artists, Claudio Bravo. It didn't take long to also realize that Scott is an excellent teacher who has dedicated a lot of time trying to quantify and define the craft of painting.

DAVE PALUMBO: PICTURES
In this 2 hour lecture, illustrator and photographer, David Palumbo, will cover the basics of photography specifically as it pertains to artists. He will go over everything you need to know in order to take better photographs, and how better photos can translate to better paintings. Whether you're an amateur or an expert photographer, there is something for everyone in this lecture.

David covers a variety of topics, including but not limited to
Why use Photo Reference?
Photo Equipment
Understanding Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO.
The Differences between Lenses
Lighting Techniques
How to Composite Reference

PAOLO RIVERA: A WATERCOLOR DEMONSTRATION
In this 3+ hour demo, Eisner Award-Winning comic book Artist, Paolo Rivera, walks us though his process of painting a superhero portrait in watercolors. In addition to discussing his thought process, tools and techniques, Paolo also discusses some of the ins and outs of the Comic Book Industry. This video is a must watch for anyone looking to garner a little more insight into the daily workflow of a professional comic book artist.

WORKING WITH WATERCOLORS WITH JUSTIN GERARD
Join Justin Gerard as he walks us through his process of drawing, inking, and painting in watercolors. This video is a great introduction to working with watercolors for anyone that wants to learn a new medium.

[Bild: paintingwithplasticptzgkoq.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn how to paint a realistic tiger with oil colors Panter 0 83 23.06.2023, 06:43
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn Radha Krishna Painting With Oil Colors - Professional Panter 0 67 18.12.2022, 21:43
  Interior Colors And Textures (Coloration And Texture) Panter 0 105 14.11.2022, 12:06
  Donna Eden - Colors, Auras, and the Psychic Realm emmuon91 0 144 12.04.2022, 12:28
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Muddy Colors: Pack 5 - Vanessa Lemen - Annie Stegg - Greg Manchess Panter 0 151 04.04.2022, 18:43
  Class101 - Doop - Soft and Sensual Colors That Fill the Page Panter 0 150 04.04.2022, 07:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat