Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
English Grammar the Quick and Easy Way
[Bild: cnaszu5ww2akpu4wpowbzl1jd0.jpg]

English Grammar the Quick and Easy Way
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.90 GB | Duration: 6h 8m

Simple English Grammar Video Lessons to Help you Learn How to Speak and Write Correct Sentences

What you'll learn
English Sentence Construction
Nouns
Verbs
Adjectives
Capitalization and Punctuation
Pronouns
Adverbs and Prepositions

Requirements
Basic English

Description
English Grammar doesn't have to be hard. Understanding the grammar rules is often harder than using the grammar rules. In this course, I will teach you how to use grammar naturally through patterns and video examples. Together we will see video describing every sentence we make as well as talk about different parts of grammar in sentences. I have taken out as much of the unnecessary parts of English grammar so that we can quickly and easily use the rules to create sentences. Every lesson has a review quiz and there are tests built in. I frequently update my courses with added content and lessons to help you continue to learn.

Some of the things you will learn in this course include

Essential English grammar, including sentence structures. tenses and other grammar rules

Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, Punctuation and more!

Each video has a review grammar quiz to help you master the lesson

Tests are built in to test your grammar knowledge.

Practice exercises to help you start thinking in English and improve your English Grammar Naturally

New lessons added as well as bonus content with each update

Now is the time to learn how to use grammar the right way and create sentences correctly. English grammar isn't as hard as it seems when you have the right teacher helping you along the way.

Who this course is for
Students that need to know English Grammar Rules
Students that need to know Language Arts Curriculum

Homepage

[Bild: 1.subjectsandpredicatkdjxq.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Prepositions Course | Mastering English Grammar Panter 0 31 20.03.2024, 00:27
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  General English (Listening, Reading, Grammar And Speaking) Panter 0 37 11.03.2024, 23:55
  Quick SQL in VB.Net: Database Apps in Visual Basic SQL Panter 0 65 09.01.2024, 23:36
  Master English Writing | Syntax, English Grammar, And More Panter 0 63 03.12.2023, 01:17
  Easy and Simple Sanskrit Grammar for Beginners Fluency Panter 0 52 28.11.2023, 00:47
  Advanced English Grammar+Ielts Foundations For All Panter 0 57 24.11.2023, 22:29

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat