Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Beginners: Learn SAP CPI with Hands On & Practical Examples
[Bild: 441845641c3656jbc.jpg]

Beginners: Learn SAP CPI with Hands On & Practical Examples
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 90 lectures (21h 7m) | Size: 8.5 GB

Learn SAP CPI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration) with Hands-On and Practical Examples from Beginner to Self-Confidence!

What you'll learn
Develop end-to-end real-world CPI interfaces
CPI groovy mapping technique/example
CPI connectivity technique/example
CPI design technique/example
Setup your own CPI trial account tenant
For more detail please see course description

Requirements
Willingness and determination to learn SAP CPI
Basic programming knowledge (for groovy mapping)

Description
How this SAP CPI course is designed?

This course is designed with practicality in mind, mean the course sections and lectures examples can be used as reusable pattern to apply in real-world CPI projects development needs.

I designed this course content based on my past 15+ CPI projects experiences, with aim that once mastered course lesson, believed able to cover majority of the CPI project development fundamental need.

How this SAP CPI course is structured?

This course is structured to first show the most basic and commonly used CPI steps, like the Content-Modifier, Request-Reply, Router, etc.

Followed by useful example pattern like Splitter-Gather, Multicast, Looping/Pagination, etc.

Lastly show the more intermediate/advanced topic like Groovy Mapping, Data Enrichment and Lookup, Persistence, Variable and Data Store topic etc.

What is covered in this SAP CPI course?

CPI Trial Account Setup - Learn how to setup your own CPI trial account/tenant with basic authentication(mean able to call from client tool, e.g.: Postman), and tips on CPI trial tenant renewal, integration flow backup and restore.

Software Tool Setup - Learn how to download and install java SDK, Groovy library, CPI library. Configure IntelliJ IDEA for local Groovy script development and unit test.

Content Modifier - Learn the basics of Content Modifier on Header, Property and Body, with XPath and expression.

Request Reply - Learn Request Reply to make some calls, and show examples of 3 commonly used adapters: OData, HTTP and SOAP for cloud-based integration. Simulate real-world scenarios by Get and Post to Northwind OData. Bonus: Tips on comparing usage of HTTP vs. OData adapter.

Converter - Learn standard converter JSON To XML, XML to JSON, CSV to XML, XML to CSV. Additionally showing the different converter setting, limitation and pitfalls of these standard converters.

Routing - Router - Learn how to go to different route based on condition and then back to single route.

Routing - Multicast - Learn how to send same message to multiple routes, join gather back. Explored sequential and parallel multicast, alternative way of multiple routes without multicast, and end with a simulated real-world multicast example.

Routing - Splitter - Learn this Splitter pattern to tackle challenge of splitting large payload to smaller one then only process. Understand different between General and Iterating Splitter, Gather back individual processed smaller payload. Split by XPath, Line Break and Token. Handle namespace during splitting. Bonus: additionally explored usage of Nested Splitter.

Groovy Mapping - First learn how to get and set header, property & body using CPI Web IDE. Next introduce example.groovy which is reusable template groovy mapping to be used in IntelliJ IDEA, supported local unit testing. Using example.groovy as template, explored below common groovy mapping format

Map IDOC to Flat XML and Tree XML

Map IDOC to Flat JSON and Tree JSON

Map JSON Tree to IDOC

Map IDOC and JSON Tree to CSV using SuperCSV Library (external Jar library)

Convert CSV to Flat XML for Both Known and Dynamic CSV Fields

Map to Northwind Raw OData Batch Payload (Using HTTP adapter as an alternative of OData adapter)

After master above groovy mapping technique, basically should able to apply the same concept to handle any kind of mapping need from one format to another and work in SAP CPI, as long as it able to code in groovy programming.

Looping/Paging in CPI - Learn how to loop get all OData V2 entity, and usage of Looping Process Call. Comparison of OData V2 and V4 adapter. Bonus: Show example of OData Looping/Pagination using HTTP adapter instead of OData adapter.

Enrich/Lookup in CPI - Learn how to enrich source XML with lookup XML using content enricher and OData adapter. Followed by using content enricher from ProcessDirect to lookup non-xml data (e.g. Json). Finally show how to do advanced lookup and data enrichment using groovy mapping.

Persistence/Variable/Data Store - Learn how to read & write Local Variable and Global Variable, and tips on when to use which. Show usage of variable in CPI using Northwind OData example, and how to on-demand read & write multiple global variables from Postman tool.
Learn below common Data Store operations using step-by-step example

How to write all/list of records to Data Store.

How to get single entry from Data Store A and Write to Data Store B.

How to read multiple entries from Data Store using Get operation and Splitter.

How to read multiple entries from Data Store using Select operation.

Also explored usage and impact of Data Store setting like 'Overwrite Existing Message', 'Delete on Completion', 'Throw Exception on Missing Entry', 'Number of Polled Messages' and 'SapDataStoreMaxResults'.

[New Update Feb 2022] SFTP Adapter Series - Learn common tasks to work on SFTP interface, including setup your own free SFTP server, SAP cloud connector, SFTP authentication using credential and OpenSSH public key, move & delete/archive SFTP files, SFTP file name pattern, SFTP poll enrich.

Can I Hands-On try by myself to develop examples in this SAP CPI course?

Yes! All examples in this course is newly designed and build in my personal CPI trial tenant and using free/community software e.g. Postman, SoapUI and IntelliJ community version. You can follow section 'CPI Trial Account Setup' and 'Software Tool Setup' to setup your own training environment and tools needed.

What can I download from this SAP CPI course? What not available for download?

You will have access to all text notes, groovy script files and sample request payloads used in this course and able to download them.

For CPI packages and iflows, Postman collections and SoapUI projects in this course not available for download. Sorry, No shortcut. Please hands-on develop them manually based on video lessons.

Why this course don't have lessons on SAP CPI Message Mapping(Graphical Mapping) and XSLT Mapping?

For XSLT, I'm not skilled in XSLT, so not capable and not plan to touch on XSLT mapping. Plus I don't like the fact that XSLT is mainly only XML-based.

For CPI Graphical Mapping, its concept is inherited from legacy SAP PI/PO middleware, and mainly due to perceived complexity and difficulties of graphical mapping's queues & contexts concept, plus my personal preference and bias towards Groovy Mapping option, also I already covered SAP PI/PO Graphical Mapping in my personal blog(those similar concept node function, queue, UDF, etc can apply in SAP CPI too) so feel reluctant to repeat again. Hence I will not cover it in this course.

Understood CPI Graphical Mapping still is inevitable in case need support on SAP Standard pre-packaged iflows, for such need have to learn from other resources, e-books, blogs, courses, etc. Please take note on this before you buy this course.

What can I gain after completing this SAP CPI course?

After complete this course, go through all hands-on example and understand the usage of various fundamental SAP CPI building block steps and concept, believed able to apply in real-world CPI project development fundamental need, from Beginner to Self-Confidence in SAP CPI!

Happy Learning!

Who this course is for
SAP CPI Developer/Consultant
Everyone who wants to learn SAP CPI

Homepage

[Bild: 2.loopinggetallnorthwtvjvm.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Chinese Course: Learn Mandarin For Beginners Panter 0 57 31.03.2024, 11:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Selenium Java Made Easy For Beginners (Learn In 30 Days) Panter 0 63 15.02.2024, 13:27
  After Effects For Beginners - Learn By Doing Panter 0 52 03.02.2024, 12:05
  Python for Beginners: Learn Python with Hands-on Projects Panter 0 57 23.01.2024, 09:56
  Learn to Sculpt Creatures in Zbrush for Beginners Panter 0 47 18.01.2024, 14:00
  Blogging Basics - Course For Beginners To Learn From Scratch Panter 0 71 12.11.2023, 13:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat