Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma
[Bild: 43695446b062twk5t.jpg]

Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 129 lectures (11h 21m) | Size: 8.4 GB

Learn Figma for UI work and modern web design: create beautiful responsive websites. Figma - the future of web design!

What you'll learn
Create beautiful website designs in Figma
Transform the desktop version of the website to the mobile one
How to prepare the design for the client and coders
The most important design principles that can be applied to any web design project
How to start any website project the right way
Get inspiration & design resources - the correct way!

Requirements
Figma is totally free. All you need is a computer and a bit of time.

Description
This course will teach you everything you need to know about modern web design and we're going to use Figma, one of the best design programs. Here are some of the things that you'll learn

The course is beginner friendly - we'll take it step by step and learn through fun exercises!

UI & UX - all the essential principles you have to know

Responsive design: transform the desktop version to the mobile version

How to prepare the design for coding: make coders & clients happy

Design principles that can be applied on any project

Find out what clients want from you - what assets/deliverables and in what format

About Chris Barin
I'm a professional web & app designer and I've been designing websites for over 10 years. I've freelanced, I've run my own design company, and I'm an entrepreneur in the e-commerce space. I know what clients want and I'll share all my experience with you!

Why take this course?

You'll work on real world projects that are actually live and they have visitors & clients;

Discover the best tips & tricks that will take you from beginner to advanced user in a very short time;

Explore case studies where I explain in detail the most common mistakes;

Get access to a Discord group filled with people that love web design - this is a free chat room where you can often find me;

Web design has changed my life in an incredible way - it helped me move out of my parents house, it gave me a wonderful career as a freelancer, I created a design company, but more than anything it made me confident. This is a life skill that you can depend on. I know that no matter what happens in my life, I can create value through my own two hands by designing beautiful websites. I know everything will be OK because of that. At the end of this course, I hope you'll be as confident as I am. Let's get to work!

Who this course is for
This course is great for both beginners and advanced users that want to learn modern web design
Website developers that want to learn how to design websites
People that want to know how to transform the desktop version of a website to the mobile one
Designers that don't know the latest web design trends and principles
Anyone who wants a life skill they can depend on - whethever for a new career or another income stream

Homepage

[Bild: 10.casestudycolorsparbtk09.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Level Design Master Class: All in One Complete Course Panter 0 46 30.12.2023, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master Web Design in Photoshop: Complete UI/UX Masterclass Panter 0 100 17.06.2023, 10:17
  Build An E-Store Using Next.Js, Figma, Graphql, Paypal. Panter 0 70 03.03.2023, 18:35
  Master Graphic Design & Software With Practical Projects Panter 0 77 19.12.2022, 23:17
  Figma: Systematic Designs with an Amazon UX Designer Panter 0 95 10.12.2022, 15:23
  Figma UI UX Design Essentials Panter 0 93 03.11.2022, 14:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat