Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Introduction to Blender 3.0
[Bild: w9kf0rvat1estbhvf7hi4i4k5k.jpg]

Introduction to Blender 3.0
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 16.1 GB | Duration: 18h 59m

Become a Blender generalist and learn the basics of all the topics with this project based step by step course.

What you'll learn
Modelling a basic Jet
Sculpting high detail
Retopology
Unwrapping UVs
Painting and shading
Animating the jet
Making the sky and the clouds
Rendering animations

Requirements
No prior blender knowledge required but a little blender navigation experience would be beneficial.
You need blender 3.0 which is free to download

Description
Do you have an interest in learning Blender but do not know where to begin?

Then I welcome you to Introduction to Blender 3.0 course.

WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME

My name is Alejandro Aguilar, and I have been working in 3D art for about 7 years. I have worked on numerous projects, from mobile games to video production. My area of work focuses on understanding 3D at a technical level, so that I can then teach you in an easy-to-understand way.

BENEFITS

By the end of this course,

You will have the basic knowledge of all the chapters inside blender, starting from modelling to rendering.

You will have a solid understanding of the many tools and workflows Blender has to offer!

You will be able to make your own art and get started on your journey to a 3D career!

WHAT WILL I LEARN

How to Model

How to Sculpt in High Detail

How to Retopologize

How to Unwrap a model for textures

Learn Texture Painting and Shading

How to Animate

How to create Particle Volumes and Geometry Nodes

How to render out still images and videos

COURSE PROJECTS

We will start with an overview of the topics we will cover for the course. Then we will begin modelling and I'll show you great tools and tips to get started on your own models. We will make a high poly version of that model to sculpt in detail, and afterwards retopologize the model. Then we'll unwrap the model to prepare painting in textures, as well as using unique shaders. After that we will cover the basics of animating, creating volumes, and go over one of the more newer tools of Blender, Geometry Nodes. Finally, we will go over the basics of rendering and creating high quality images and videos from our work.

IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME

I have designed this course for complete beginner 3D students who want to learn how to use Blender, but struggle because they can't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skipping and coming from a production artist who has been doing this for years.

The course is also for artists who want to learn about changes in the latest version of Blender and improve their skill in new things like Geometry Nodes.

WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT

This course is not designed for advanced Blender users.

WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE

You will need to have a working computer or laptop.

You should have Blender 3.0 installed on your computer.

JOIN ME NOW

So if you want to get started in Blender and your 3D career, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don't forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you soon in this course!

Who this course is for
This course is for those who wants to become a 3D generalist special using blender.

Homepage

[Bild: introductiontoblenderutkgj.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Blender : Give Life To Your 3D Models With Blender 3D Panter 0 92 22.11.2022, 19:31
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gumroad - Jinx 3D model - Blender file - Blender 3.0 Panter 0 122 25.07.2022, 23:13
  Learn Blender 3D: Become a 3D Illustrator by Mastering Blender Panter 0 158 15.03.2022, 20:17
  Introduction To 3D Sculpting In Blender - Model A Dragon Panter 0 502 26.02.2022, 22:41
  Blender for Beginners & Blender Flashbang Grenade Tutorial - Tip Jar Edition Panter 0 163 09.02.2022, 12:23

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat