Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mastering React Native with NodeJs and MongoDB
[Bild: 4393612964164j0p.jpg]

Mastering React Native with NodeJs and MongoDB
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 106 lectures (16h 17m) | Size: 6.84 GB

Learn react native IOS & Android app development from scratch while building a real world project with tons of features

What you'll learn
Basic to advance react native
Complete authentication
UI design, styling with flexbox, native app features like scrolling, library access etc
Build your own server/API with Node js and MongoDB
Requirements
Basic knowledge of JavaScript and React
Description
I spend last 2 years playing around with react native and learned so much that I can now confidently build mobile apps for IOS and Android (both platforms) using the same code base. I have put all that knowledge into this course so that instead of 2 years, you can confidently start building react native apps in 2 months (approximately) with the help of this course.
It was very tough in the beginning because I enjoy full stack web development and I thought react native will be similar to that.
However it wasn't that easy. First of all, there were no courses that would teach you how to build a complete project while learning all the fundamentals from scratch. Secondly, you have to write a lot of CSS and learn how to style your app (even though writing CSS is almost similar, It's not exactly same in react native). Then you have to learn how to structure your app and many other issues you may come across along the way to build an actual app that can be used in real world.
I wanted to make the entire react native app development process to be as enjoyable as full stack web development. That's what motivated me to create this course so that I could help many others (not just me) to enjoy and be productive while building mobile apps with react native.
So if you area excited on this awesome journey of building IOS and Android apps with single code base using react native from scratch that gives you the native app performance and user experience, then you will enjoy the content and the speed of learning with me.
Are you excited to start this amazing journey with me? Join me in this course!
Who this course is for
Any JavaScript or React Developer who wants to learn how to build IOS and Android apps using react native

[Bild: masteringreactnativewftknv.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Ultimate React Course 2024: React, Redux & More Panter 0 57 06.03.2024, 00:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  React Native, Redux & Express - Full Stack React Native Panter 0 52 09.02.2024, 23:30
  Mastering React JS: A Hands-On Course for Web Developers Panter 0 43 29.01.2024, 07:55
  Microservices With Nodejs, React, Typescript And Kubernetes Panter 0 47 03.01.2024, 23:44
  React Marathon: 70 Hands-On React Web Development Projects Panter 0 41 03.01.2024, 22:44
  NodeJS: De cero a experto Panter 0 45 03.01.2024, 00:12

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat