Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Photography MasterClass | Create Amazing Photos Made Easy
[Bild: 008cabe7ojkms.jpg]

Photography MasterClass | Create Amazing Photos Made Easy
Instructors: Chris Parker 18 sections • 213 lectures • 24h 18m Video: MP4 1280x720 44 KHz | English + Sub Updated 2/2022 | Size: 18.8 GB

24 Hours of Content: All Levels. Create amazing photos & learn from a photography pro. Complete Photography Masterclass

What you'll learn
Learn how to take back creative control from your camera
Learn the 4 easy steps to mastering Exposure
Learn my secret weapon for nailing the Exposure in camera
Learn an often overlooked camera setting and see light in a, well, different light
Learn my creative decision process for choosing specific camera settings
Learn how I edit my photos
Understand the 6 key secrets to successful photos
Know how to use Composition for better photos
Requirements
A DSLR will be best.
Description
January Update: Several new tutorials with more on the way!
December Update: How to develop your own editing style.
November Update: 22 hours of new content added in November! New tutorials were added on November 15th AND the 20th... with more to come in a couple of weeks (and every month thereafter).
/////////////
Photography for beginners! A complete photography masterclass course. Over 24 hours of content to help you create amazing photos.
Learn the exact camera settings I've been using for the last 30 years for my creative vision. Check out the video slideshow, to the right, to see my photography work and learn more about this photography course.
In this photography course, you'll master more than just the fundamentals of photography. To create amazing images there are four key ingredients you need to master: Your gear, Light, Composition + Editing. Discover and master all four in this course. It's like having 4 courses in 1!
KEY 1: CAMERA EQUIPMENT
Good photography requires a camera. Great photographers know their camera gear inside and out. In this section, you'll discover all the features available in your camera that can assist you in fulfilling your creative vision! This is not limited to just your camera body. You also need to know about the different types of lenses available, when to use which type of lens, and more... all covered in this section.
KEY 2: LIGHT
Now that you know how to use your camera (and its limitations + how to overcome them) it's time to elevate your photography skills by mastering light. This is by far the most important "Key" and can take an ordinary subject and transform it into something spectacular.
But, you need to know how light works, its qualities, characteristics, and more to be able to shape the light for the results you desire.
KEY 3: COMPOSITION
The next step to elevate your photography to another level is mastering composition. In this section, you'll discover exactly what "composition is", the rules to follow (or break) to keep your viewers entranced by your genius, and more.
KEY 4: EDITING
This section includes all things "editing." Discover the basics of some of the popular editing software; like Photoshop, Lightroom, GIMP, and others.
TUTORIALS TO BE ADDED IN THE NEAR FUTURE
How To Harness Natural Light - 2 hours of content
Flash Photography 101 - 1 hour of content
How to Harness Artificial Light - 2 hours of content
Camera Gear: Filters + Other Accessories - 1 hour of content
Let me know what you'd like to learn next and I'll add it to the list!
5 STAR RAVE REVIEWS
Jeff D. Jones
"Chris Parker is amazing. He explains everything so that it's crystal clear the first time, so you don't have to keep replaying the lessons trying to figure out what he was talking about. I've been a photographer myself for over twenty years and I feel that to stay fresh, it's a good idea to take these "refresher" courses like Chris'.
I highly recommend this course to anyone and everyone who is interested in photography."
Desislava Toteva Garcia
"This course is extremely helpful!! I love the way you explain everything + I love your vibe!! 100 % recommended!!"
Shelly Woesthoff
"I really liked the interactive camera demonstration indoors and outdoors. Makes it much easier to wrap your mind around the different settings when you can see it in real-time."
Katherine
"Perfect match as I know nothing about anything he spoke about. I love taking photos but have a small iPhone SE6 only. I'm very excited to learn more. The instructor is easy to understand. He presents the material step by step."
Ryan Lehoullier
"Phenomenal course. Clearly, a lot of time and effort went into it. The course is informative with quality content and valuable information. Thank you for this."
Kris Chartrand
"I purchased my canon rebel nearly 10 years ago and I had never attempted to play with the manual settings, this course truly helped me understand and the images he actually uses and does as a walk through truly helped the understanding quite a bit. I can't wait to start playing around and testing what I have learned. Thank you!"
Who this course is for
Perfect for, new or semi-experienced photographers that want a simple, easy way to master their camera. Guaranteed.
You should take this class if you want full creative control over your camera

[Bild: photographymasterclasvvjk8.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Photography Masterclass: Complete Course On Photography Panter 0 35 20.03.2024, 00:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Create Amazing Word Of Mouth Advertising For Your Business Panter 0 46 13.03.2024, 03:01
  Java Made Easy For Beginners, Testers, Selenium And Appium Panter 0 42 12.03.2024, 00:00
  Selenium Java Made Easy For Beginners (Learn In 30 Days) Panter 0 61 15.02.2024, 13:27
  Complete 3D Animation Masterclass: Create Animated Shorts Panter 0 65 23.01.2024, 10:07
  Non Technical to a amazing Web Developer Panter 0 45 15.01.2024, 22:35

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat