Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Python from Basics till Advance for Data Science
[Bild: 4525012915f4s7kyz.jpg]

Python from Basics till Advance for Data Science
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 50 lectures (26h 20m) | Size: 12 GB

What you'll learn
You are going to learn core concepts of Python
You are going to gain good insights of each and every functionality of Python scripting language
Lot of hands on will be provided
You will also learn how to solve problems step by step and make sure that all cases are passing in test
You are going to learn Advance Python concepts with lot of hands on
Requirements
To learn Python, no prerequisites. All you need is a working computer with 4GB RAM and good internet connection
No prior Programmming language experience is required.
Description
In this course you are going to learn every bits and pieces of Python from Basic till Advance. I am providing lot of hands on for each and every topic along with Jupyter notebooks as well as assignment for each topics. I am also providing step by step video guide to solve Hacker Rank Python quizzes.
In this course, I'll start by giving a brief introduction of python to a beginner, making it a complete python tutorial for beginners in English.
This Python Course is totally in English and is made for Learning Python. All the topics related to python programming will be covered in this tutorial series.
I will make this python course as a complete python course with examples for beginners which will be taken to the advanced python level.
I wish you all the very best in your python learning journey through these Code tutorials!
Source code of all videos are separately given in all video's description, you can grab all through via Jovian, GitHub or Google drive link.
It is relatively easy to learn when compared to pretty much any other programming language since most of the time, using Python to do something will take less lines of code than with another programming language.
I cover a wide variety of topics in this, including
Basic and Advance Python
Installing Python
Installing Anaconda
Strings
List
Tuple
Dictionaries
Functions
Built-in Functions
File I/O or File Handling
Error Handling
Filter, Map, Reduce
Modules
Local and Global Variables
args / kwargs
and much more!
Python modules for Data science
Numpy
Pandas
Matplotlib
Seaborn
NLTK (Natural Language Tool Kit) for NLP (Natural Language Processing) Library
Many more......
All the jupyter notebooks can be downloaded from Jovian, Git hub and Google drive, In each content i'll be providing those link details.
Who this course is for
This course is for those who wants to learn Python, Data Science and wants enter intto IT field
Those who are from Non-IT background

[Bild: pythonfrombasicstillatmkck.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Der Ultimative Python-Kurs Für Data Science, Ml & Ai Panter 0 62 13.02.2024, 17:09
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python Panter 0 65 03.02.2024, 12:22
  Python for Beginners: Learn Python with Hands-on Projects Panter 0 57 23.01.2024, 09:56
  Python - Complete Python, Django, Data Science And Ml Guide Panter 0 76 15.01.2024, 22:19
  Data Science Bundle: 180 Hands-On Projects - Course 2 of 3 Panter 0 49 04.01.2024, 23:48
  Data Science Bundle: 180 Hands-On Projects - Course 1 of 3 Panter 0 57 03.01.2024, 00:07

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat