Patch and Update ESXi hosts with VMware Lifecycle Manager
Requirements
Basic understanding of computer hardware, operating systems and storage
Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networks
Familiarity with Windows or Linux
Strong desire to build your skills and invest in your future

Description
About This Course
Are you the kind of person who learns best by doing? Do courses with just Power Point voice-overs leave you cold? If so, then this course is for you, because the only Power Points you'll see are in the introduction and end of class lectures.
In this course offers 14+ hours and 65+ videos of lab task demonstrations - the equivalent of attending a 5-day vSphere 7.0 Boot Camp course at a fraction of the price. I'll show you how to build, configure, administer, run, scale vSphere 7.0. I'll also show you how to deliver better than 99.99% service availability.
This course consists exclusively of 100% Hands-on Lab demos videos of a real VMware vSphere 7.0 installation. I'll take you from first-principles (powering on a new server) to a completed, working Compute Load Balancing / Storage Load Balancing / Failure Recovery cluster and everything in between.
I've organized this course into Sections - that focus on the most important vSphere 7.0 features. Each Section has one or more step-by-step Hands-on Lab demo video(s)... with voice overs to explain what I am doing and why I am doing it. I cover best practices, things to watch out for, issues / concerns, bugs in VMware's software and much more.
There are 6 free-preview lectures (first lecture of Sections 1-6) offering over 70 minutes of free content. I encourage you to watch these lectures to see if this course is for you.
How to Use This Course
If you are new to vSphere or are wondering how all of the vSphere pieces fit together, start at the beginning and see how it's done. If you are more experienced, jump to the Section that covers exactly what you need to know.
The nice thing about this approach is that you can use it for many purposes
Learn how to install, configure and administer a complete, working vSphere 7.0 system
Use individual lessons to learn how to do specific tasks (perhaps before you do them at work)
Compare what I've done in my environment to your environment to see if there are vSphere features that you could be using
Review your installation. Is it well designed and well implemented? Is it configured consistently? Is it scaleable? Is it redundant?
These are critically important questions. Use this course to get the answers
What Does This Course Cover?
Basics: ESXi, vCenter installation, configuration
Networking: Introductory, advanced vSwitch networking, jumbo frames, pNIC teaming and dvSwitches
Virtual Machines: Build, configure, size, deploy, VMware Tools snapshot, hot-plug vHardware
Rapid VM Deployment: Guest OS Customization, cold clone, hot clone, rapidly deploy
Storage: NFS, iSCSI, VMFS, Raw Device Maps, Content Libraries
Administration: ESXi and vCenter permissions. Infrastructure monitoring with Alarms
Compute Resource Management: Resource Pools, Cold Migrate, VMotion, Storage VMotion, DRS clusters
Maximize VM availability: vSphere High Availability clusters, Fault Tolerant protected VMs
How Will This Course Benefit You?
If you are new to vSphere 7.0
See tasks in the order they are normally done
See how to do each task, step-by-step
Explanations as you go help build knowledge
If you are experienced with legacy versions of vSphere
See how to complete 65+ tasks in vSphere 7.0 using VMware's updated interface
Learn about new vSphere 7.0 features and capabilities
Are you an experienced vSphere 7.0 administrator
Use this course as a vSphere 7.0 how-to-do-it reference guide
Go directly to advanced topics that you need to learn now
Review / refresh yourself before you perform tasks in production
Your Ultimate vSphere 7.0 How-to Reference Guide
Go to any section whenever you need to review or brush up on your skills on how to get the job done. See exactly, step-by-step how to complete each task. Note the best practices, tips or pitfalls I explain while I'm taking you through each task.
My goal in developing this course is to for you to view it as an indispensable how-to-get-it-done reference guide. So sign up and let me know if I've succeeded!
Caveats
This course includes all of the lab recordings of our Mega Course - VMware vSphere 7.0 Boot Camp Parts 1, 2 and 3. If you have already purchased those courses, you do not need to purchase this course.
This course does not include access to live labs.
Who this course is for
Anyone who is currently working as an IT administrator
Help desk and junior IT staff who want to build skills to advance their career
Anyone who is breaking into IT and who wants to add vSphere 7.0 to their skill set
vSphere 4.x, 5.x or 6.x administrators who want to see how it is done in vSphere 7.0
Hyper-V administrators who want to upgrade their skills to VMware vSphere 7.0

[Bild: megacoursevmwarevsphedejji.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Vmware Vsphere 6.5 Administration Basics Ultimate Part 1 Panter 0 93 14.12.2022, 23:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learning VMware vSphere 7 ESXi and vCenter Administration Panter 0 89 05.12.2022, 22:36
  Terraform on AWS EKS Kubernetes IaC SRE- 50 Real-World Demos Panter 0 115 29.09.2022, 04:50
  VMWare vSphere 6.7 Fundamentals Panter 0 180 23.04.2022, 19:01
  Ultimate vSphere 7 Fundamentals Course (VCP-DCV 2022) Panter 0 122 19.04.2022, 21:49
  Snowflake Masterclass[stored proc+demos+Best practices+Labs] Panter 0 142 04.03.2022, 11:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat