Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Fast Track Your Career to Become an IT Leader and CIO
[Bild: woopoamazygiyjrbg0eygwjk85.jpg]

Fast Track Your Career to Become an IT Leader and CIO
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.44 GB | Duration: 10h 40m

What you'll learn
You will learn how to accelerate your career journey to become a CIO from wherever you are
You will gain top-down view of IT Organization
You will gain the acumen and language of the leaders
You will start showing your improved value to your supervisor immediately

Description
Why target for less. Think big and improve skills and aim for the ultimate IT Leadership role. This course teaches you the required technical skills, business skills, and leadership skills needed to carve your path to becoming a CIO eventually. You can easily save 2 to 5 years from your career journey, depending on where you are.
I am an IT Executive with 25 years of experience in multiple progressive roles. Professional with Advanced Executive Program from MIT Sloan and MBA from Ross Business School UMich. I am certified in CISSP, TOGAF, CISM, COBIT, ITIL, PMP, SAFe SPC, CGEIT, CISA. I am very passionate about teaching as well as learning. I am committed to sharing my knowledge to help others climb their IT careers.
You will learn how to accelerate your career journey to become a CIO from wherever you are. You will gain the acumen and language of the leaders. You will gain top-down view of the IT Organization. You will start showing your improved value to your supervisor immediately.
You will start seeing from the lens of a business leader and improve your collaboration and communication skills. You will learn ways to improve your skills and readiness for career progression. You will start contributing value immediately and will make your work speak about yourself.
Who this course is for
Passionate IT Professionals who want to become an IT Leader and make a path to come a CIO

[Bild: fasttrackyourcareertoqpjjl.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Work & Career Panter 0 78 08.12.2023, 04:18
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Hubspot For Small Businesses 2022 - Fast Track Course Panter 0 81 03.07.2023, 19:40
  MasterClass - Elaine Welteroth Teaches Designing Your Career Panter 0 94 01.06.2023, 23:04
  Learn Leadership Skills In The Workplace: 3 Levels Of Leader Panter 0 109 28.11.2022, 22:31
  Soft Skills: The Complete Guide To Become A Respected Leader Panter 0 123 18.10.2022, 21:27
  Career Day - Shadowing Published Authors Panter 0 159 22.09.2022, 00:05

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat