Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Introduction to Speedtree
[Bild: 4636094165bf8kbz.jpg]

Introduction to Speedtree
Published 04/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 33 lectures (10h 8m) | Size: 8.5 GB

Learn SpeedTree to make awesome Foliage and Trees for Games and Films

What you'll learn
Making different foliage types like Tree, Bush and Grass
Creating believable wind animation for your trees and foliage
Exporting Speedtree models to both Game Engines and Other VFX softwares
Using different nodes and generators to make good-looking trees
Requirements
You should have Speedtree 9 installed on your computer.
I expect you to have some sort of basic knowledge about Physically Based Rendering
Description
Do you want to learn SpeedTree to make awesome foliage and trees? Then I welcome you to Introduction to Speedtree course.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME
My name is Arash and I have been teaching 3d Environment Art and Game Tutorials for a while and I have had many happy students. I have experience in teaching for a while, and I am sure that we can learn a couple of things together.
BENEFITS : By the end of this course,
you'll be able to model good-looking Trees and Foliage in Speedtree.
You will be able to make Trees and Foliage for Games and VFX.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
UI of Speedtree
Proceduralism and Hand-Drawing in SpeedTree
Using different nodes and generators to make good-looking trees
Creating believable wind animation for your trees and foliage
Exporting and Importing Speedtree Models to common DCCs for Games and VFX (Unreal Engine 5, Blender, 3Ds Max)
Making different kinds of trees and foliage and vegetation
COURSE PROJECTS
We will start the course by going over the Speedtree UI and Navigation and how to customize it for your needs. Then we will digest the software packages to see what the software has to offer for making trees, like proceduralism, forces, hand-drawing, curves, nodes and generators. Then after feeling confident that we have a common ground on the software, we take this knowledge and start using different kinds of trees and foliage and vegetation for either VFX applications and of course Real-time Games (which need more optimization).
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME
I have designed this course for Beginner and intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to model beautiful looking production ready Tress, Foliage and Vegetation for both games and VFX; with a tutorial which is the step by step, no fast-forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who can teach you a lot of things.
The course is also for artists who want to speed up their workflow in SpeedTree and improve their skill in making different kinds of foliage for Both Games and VFX.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT
This course is not designed for absolute 3d beginners,
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE
I expect you to have some sort of basic knowledge about Physically Based Rendering and Proceduralism.
You should have Speedtree 9 installed on your computer.
JOIN ME NOW
So if you want to model production ready Trees and Foliage, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level.
Who this course is for
Beginner and intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to model beautiful looking production ready Tress, Foliage and Vegetation for both games and VFX

[Bild: introductiontospeedtrjtj23.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat