Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Anchoring Within - 5-Week Online Meditation Course
[Bild: n996qa6gusievhdyaqmxni8js0.jpg]

Anchoring Within - 5-Week Online Meditation Course
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.19 GB | Duration: 4h 0m

Come Home to the Truth of Who You Truly Are...

What you'll learn
Wider Perspective - This Course will offer You clarity as to Who You Really Are and what your Life Purpose is.
Inner Happiness - This Course will increase the release of happy hormones, improve sleep, as well as boosting your listening and empathy skills.
Increased Awareness - This Course will help You to generate awareness of thoughts, emotions, reactions and actions.
Inner Freedom - This Course will offer You relief from addictions and limiting, self-destructive patterning.
Deep Rest - This Course will invite You to relax, calm and de-stress, boosting Rest & Digest functioning in the body.
Outer Stability - This Course will boost creativity and confidence, giving You composure to act in constructive ways.
Requirements
No Prior Meditation Experience needed. Just a willingness to open your Mind and open your Heart to absorb these precious teachings.

Description
Meditation for me, was the biggest "Aha" Moment.
Ever since I was young, I've had a busy, imaginative Mind.
But it's one thing to choose when to use your Mind, and it's another if your Mind is constantly switched on, leaving little space for you to simply Be in the Present Moment.
You know the feeling right?
Whilst maybe you're reading a book or watching the TV, you think you're present with the task in hand - but in fact your Mind is darting from one thought to another?
The Mind is an amazing tool. It's an instrument. But sadly, for many of us, we've forgotten that it only needs to be used for particular tasks like calculating, analysing, evaluating. The constant stream of thoughts, the incessant labelling, commenting and judging doesn't need to be part of our daily reality.
Through Meditation, I realised that I am not just my thoughts. I am the Thinker of my thoughts, and there is a Space from which thoughts rise and fall.
Through Meditation I remembered that thoughts are just like clouds in the sky, They come and they go. But no matter the number of clouds or thoughts, behind them all is an ever-present, unchanging, vast blue sky. This blue sky is our portal to freedom, a doorway to this Background of Stillness which lies Within.
Through Meditation I remember, return and rest in this Background of Stillness Within.
This profound realisation brought huge transformation to my Life, - the way I view Life, the way I enjoy Life, the way I live Life.
And the best news? It's possible and available for you too.
During this Anchoring Within Online Meditation Course we will explore a variety of profound Meditation techniques and practices to connect to the Stillness, Vibrancy and Clarity that is the very essence of your Being, offering a fresh and centred perspective to Daily Life.
Course Curriculum
--> Session 1: Exploring the role of the Body
--> Session 2: Exploring the role of the Breath
--> Session 3: Exploring the role of the Mind
--> Session 4: Exploring the role of Awareness
--> Session 5: Exploring the role of the Heart
Each Session is made up of informative and engaging presentations, individual practice, as well as sharings. Practice material in the format of written papers, guided meditation recordings, and suggested tasks and contemplations will also be prepared and distributed at the end of each session so that an inspired daily meditation routine can be established or strengthened after the very first session together.
Who this course is for
For many, daily life is plagued by worry, stress and anxiety. For many, daily life has become mundane, dull and repetitive. For many, daily life is pointless, confusing and unfulfiling. This Anchoring Within Meditation Course is for anyone who longs and yearn to feel fully alive and reclaim the fullness of their Human Expression.
What is the purpose of the Course? Do you want to improve your overall wellbeing and happiness? Do you want to learn how to calm your mind? Do you want to be present rather than lost in thoughts about the past future? This course will give you the initial tools to connect with your inner calm, offering a fresh and centred perspective to daily life.

[Bild: anchoringwithin5weekotnkcy.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  3-in-1 Online Business Bundle: Etsy, Amazon & Online Courses Panter 0 56 21.01.2024, 13:14
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Online-Pilots, Learn To Fly Online! Panter 0 46 30.12.2023, 00:56
  Gaia - Gratitude Mantra Meditation Panter 0 44 11.12.2023, 22:02
  Gaia - The Fractal Meditation System Panter 0 87 06.12.2023, 22:29
  The School Of Meditation - Third Eye Panter 0 54 15.11.2023, 23:17
  Inner Fire (Tummo) Meditation Seminar Panter 0 61 14.10.2023, 01:10

Gehe zu: